Windows 10: Please help me remove VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.C

Discus and support Please help me remove VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.C in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please help, I have this severe threat that keeps popping up and I cant remove it from my computer. It makes my computer runs extremely slow. I did... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by xAzraelxx, Nov 26, 2022.

1. xAzraelxx Win User

Please help me remove VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.C

Please help, I have this severe threat that keeps popping up and I cant remove it from my computer. It makes my computer runs extremely slow. I did FRST scan if it helps. Here is the link to the result: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtlnKZuS-azQgWSRW0MQNl3yahlC?e=ZkscEa

:)

xAzraelxx, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Nov 26, 2022
  3. Bruce Hagen, Nov 26, 2022
  4. Please help me remove VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.C

Virtools player stop working

Hi,

There are various reasons why you are unable to play a game on your PC. It is possible that some of the game installation files got corrupted or there is a software conflict between the game that you are trying to play and some of the apps installed on your
    PC. To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• What is the title of the game that you are trying to play?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Are you using the Virtool Player to play the game?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps on your computer by clicking the
    Run troubleshooter button on this link.

Loraine Mon, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

Please help me remove VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.C

1. Please help me remove VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.C - Similar Threads - Please help remove

2. Can somebody help me remove all of the "win32/Vigorf.A" threats?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can somebody help me remove all of the "win32/Vigorf.A" threats?: that "vigorf.a" threat keeps multiplying and i've tried to remove it but it just doesnt workcan someone help me to remove this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-somebody-help-me-remove-all-of-the/151fadca-0899-474a-9eca-c07d72dc6bb7
  3. VirTool: Win32 / DefenderTamperingRestore

VirTool: Win32 / DefenderTamperingRestore: Hi.I have a fully up-to-date HP PAVILION laptop with Windows 11 HOME.I check for updates every day with Windows Update.The PC is protected with Malwarebytes Premium updated in the malware definitions several times a day; I always keep the Windows Defender virus definitions up...
  4. VirTools Win32/ExcludeProc.D Issue please help remove.

VirTools Win32/ExcludeProc.D Issue please help remove.: Hello I have been getting this message every time I start up or restart my computer I see people getting help on this issue and would also really appreciate help as well....
  5. Virus virtool win32 exclude poc d

Virus virtool win32 exclude poc d: What is this ?????? It making my computer speed damn slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-virtool-win32-exclude-poc-d/02324526-38af-4abc-941b-4fa0bd63ba69
  6. Windows Defender -VirTools Win32/ExcludeProc.D and Win32/ExcludeProc.A

Windows Defender -VirTools Win32/ExcludeProc.D and Win32/ExcludeProc.A: Hi, for the past few days I've been getting notifications about VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D and VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.A. I tried to remove them in windows defender but when I restart my laptop I get notification again. I tried using Malwarebytes and Avast but they are not...
  7. Win32/ExcludeProc.A Help with removal

Win32/ExcludeProc.A Help with removal: Hi I would highly appreciate the help. Drive logs: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PVsQdMNmMkDrEEIE5yu9kbR_sOrp0pd-?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/win32excludeproca-help-with-removal/93a6c219-65c7-448e-8276-0ca1eade7c5f
  8. Help me remove excludeproc.d please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me remove excludeproc.d please!: I've had this issue for a while now, where my pc would run very slow unless I had task manager opened. No virus scanner I tried could find anything, until a few days ago when the Windows Security Scanner found "VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D". Every time I delete it through...
  9. Help me remove excludeproc.d please!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me remove excludeproc.d please!: I've had this issue for a while now, where my pc would run very slow unless I had task manager opened. No virus scanner I tried could find anything, until a few days ago when the Windows Security Scanner found "VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D". Every time I delete it through...
  10. Help me please with removing icons.

in Windows 10 Support
    Help me please with removing icons.: Are there any regedit settings or a Windows 10 taskbar tweaker like that of Windows 7 that can perform the following as I have searched in vain and found nothing so far. Simply, I would like to remove permanently (not disable) from the far right of the taskbar the "show...