Windows 10: Please Help me solve the 6-CRITICAL Errors reported on behalf of the...

Discus and support Please Help me solve the 6-CRITICAL Errors reported on behalf of the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jessielynngirl, May 7, 2022.

1. Please Help me solve the 6-CRITICAL Errors reported on behalf of the...

Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2022-05-01T02:59:59.4666388Z" /> <EventRecordID>1764</EventRecordID>

:)

jessielynngirl, May 7, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Critical Error Popup

Hi QUENDALEWARD,

Corrupted system files may be the possible cause why you received a critical error. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot
    Start menu.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 7, 2022
  3. Critical Error with Start Menu

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact error message are you getting?

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by Ravinath P on October 5, 2015 and check if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-9b74-411f-a1ba-c4d6df0544ac?tm=1444062963267

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 7, 2022
  4. Please Help me solve the 6-CRITICAL Errors reported on behalf of the...

Windows 10 critical error

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

I would suggest you to follow the steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task.
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.
    • Type CMD.
    • Type the following commands at the CMD prompt:

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Close the CMD window.
    • Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.
    Also refer to the suggestions provided by Ravinath and check.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-9b74-411f-a1ba-c4d6df0544ac?tm=1444062963267

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 7, 2022
Thema:

Please Help me solve the 6-CRITICAL Errors reported on behalf of the...

1. Please Help me solve the 6-CRITICAL Errors reported on behalf of the... - Similar Threads - Please Help solve

2. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED PLEASE HELP ME!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL PROCESS DIED PLEASE HELP ME!: So i have a keyboard but every time i turn on my pc it starts up as normal but doesn't finish instead it goes to the automatic repair screen and i try to reset it but its been a year since i have been on my pc and i do not remember the password to it so i can not run command...
  3. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED PLEASE HELP ME!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CRITICAL PROCESS DIED PLEASE HELP ME!: So i have a keyboard but every time i turn on my pc it starts up as normal but doesn't finish instead it goes to the automatic repair screen and i try to reset it but its been a year since i have been on my pc and i do not remember the password to it so i can not run command...
  4. Please help me to solve BSOD Error code: Critical_Process_Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me to solve BSOD Error code: Critical_Process_Died: Hello I have a new laptop Asus vivobook pro15 with 16gb ram and 512gb ssd i got a blue screen error several times from last 7 days but it goes off and i was able to perform my tasks on daily basis for a week and suddenly from yesterday my laptop is stuck on BSOD with Error...
  5. Please help me to solve BSOD Error code: Critical_Process_Died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me to solve BSOD Error code: Critical_Process_Died: Hello I have a new laptop Asus vivobook pro15 with 16gb ram and 512gb ssd i got a blue screen error several times from last 7 days but it goes off and i was able to perform my tasks on daily basis for a week and suddenly from yesterday my laptop is stuck on BSOD with Error...
  6. please help me to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me to solve this problem: the camera of my laptop doesn't work suddenly after updating.what can i do? kindly let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-solve-this-problem/45340322-bc70-44df-8554-ff0285528d8a
  7. please help me to solve this problem

please help me to solve this problem: the camera of my laptop doesn't work suddenly after updating.what can i do? kindly let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-solve-this-problem/45340322-bc70-44df-8554-ff0285528d8a
  8. Please help me understand the cause of this critical error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me understand the cause of this critical error: Hello dear Microsoft support.Im facing some random system crashes and restarts sometimes. This critical error i see in the Windows Event Viewer:The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed,...
  9. Please help me understand the cause of this critical error

Please help me understand the cause of this critical error: Hello dear Microsoft support.Im facing some random system crashes and restarts sometimes. This critical error i see in the Windows Event Viewer:The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed,...
  10. Please Help me solve the 6-CRITICAL Errors reported on behalf of the...

Please Help me solve the 6-CRITICAL Errors reported on behalf of the...: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level>...