Windows 10: Please help me there is very important thing to do in it

Discus and support Please help me there is very important thing to do in it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am stuck in windows update window it is showing don't turn off your computer it is very slow and stuck on 30% it happened when I open my laptop my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by happy tripathi, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Please help me there is very important thing to do in it

I am stuck in windows update window it is showing don't turn off your computer it is very slow and stuck on 30% it happened when I open my laptop my laptop is Lenovo G50 with Intel core i3

:)

happy tripathi, Mar 2, 2024
  2. Corona Win User

How important is this...thing?

I tried what Tomcat suggested and it worked. I uninstalled the driver, rebooted and the driver regenerated itself.

Please help me there is very important thing to do in it 243121d1565709515t-how-important-thing-2019-08-13-11_17_36-greenshot.png

So far I don't see a *Warning anywhere, let's see how long that lasts. *Smile

Try3, I'm going to bookmark and thoroughly comb your post because you have a lot of great info and help in there.

Thanks to everyone who helped me with this.

Corona, Mar 2, 2024
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 2, 2024
  4. Arun B J Win User

Please help me there is very important thing to do in it

Unable to import photos

Hi Georgio,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• How are you trying to import photos?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your hardware and devices.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter
    I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps

Import photos and videos in Windows 8.1 - Microsoft Support

It applies to Windows 10 also.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you

Arun B J, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

Please help me there is very important thing to do in it

1. Please help me there is very important thing to do in it - Similar Threads - Please help very

2. Please help me there is very important thing to do in it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me there is very important thing to do in it: I am stuck in windows update window it is showing don't turn off your computer it is very slow and stuck on 30% it happened when I open my laptop my laptop is Lenovo G50 with Intel core i3...
  3. Please help me there is very important thing to do in it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help me there is very important thing to do in it: I am stuck in windows update window it is showing don't turn off your computer it is very slow and stuck on 30% it happened when I open my laptop my laptop is Lenovo G50 with Intel core i3...
  4. please help me this is getting very annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me this is getting very annoying: i usually play games on my laptop and i get lag spikes, not the typical internet lag spikes but the whole laptop, even if im not using internet it happens, please respond ASAP. p.s: i have windows 10 activated -daveyboih...
  5. please help me this is getting very annoying

please help me this is getting very annoying: i usually play games on my laptop and i get lag spikes, not the typical internet lag spikes but the whole laptop, even if im not using internet it happens, please respond ASAP. p.s: i have windows 10 activated -daveyboih...
  6. please help me this is getting very annoying

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. important. please help.

important. please help.: I deleted windows update medic service because some website told me it will fix my windows update that isnt working. it still is not working after i deleted windows update medic service, because it told me to, and now i dont know how to bring it back..can someone help me? how...
  8. Please help!!!! Very Important to me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please help!!!! Very Important to me: Hi there,As a normal person, I use Windows Defender for scanning and removing virus, worms, spyware,... And some thing very bad happened to me when I was scanning for viruses. I start scanning on this morning, after scanning done, remove some trojan and then somehow, It...
  9. Please Help Me WITH THIS ISSUE, IT'S VERY FRUSTRATING

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help Me WITH THIS ISSUE, IT'S VERY FRUSTRATING: [ATTACH] The surface laptop 2 after a quite usage period, Shows a blue screen of death (BSOD), with the stop code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, I have tried every internet tutorial to solve this error, The following results are: During the memory diagnostic (Ran a memory...
  10. very import lost emails please advise or help thanks!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    very import lost emails please advise or help thanks!: I am usually pretty computer savee for a number of decades now .. but have run into a situation where I am here to ask for help.. I do have windows 10 and I also have windows xp pro both on a Hardrive C: it is a dual boot hardrive . .when I boot up I have option of picking...