Windows 10: please help me to access all my program,it always showng me to take admin permission

Discus and support please help me to access all my program,it always showng me to take admin permission in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; while i am trying to access any apps on my laptop it's showing take admin permission but there is o yes button,previously I was able to work with any... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Deep_123, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Deep_123 Win User

please help me to access all my program,it always showng me to take admin permission

while i am trying to access any apps on my laptop it's showing take admin permission but there is o yes button,previously I was able to work with any programs but now it's not happing ,please help me

:)

Deep_123, Sep 13, 2020

2. Windows 10 Permissions Issues

Hooray!!!! Thanks so much, you are a superstar. Issue resolved.

I thought the fact that "Administrators" were listed in the permissions meant that all Admins had access, but apparently not. Now I added my specific login account, it works fine.

Thanks so much for your help, these UAC things in Windows are quite confusing, I am not (entirely) stupid!!

glastolover, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Pawan1709 Win User
    Windows 10 Cant uninstall programs/use Admin permissions

Hi Connor,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Have you installed all pending updates on the system?

• Are you facing this issue on a Local account or the Microsoft Account?

I suggest you to Sign out from the current user account, restart the system and login to the Admin account to check if that helps.

Further you need to run the Disk clean up tool which will help you in this issue.

Refer the below link to perform a Disk Clean Up.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/disk-cleanup-in-windows-10

If the issue persists then enable the built in admin account from the
    Windows Recovery Environment, login to that account and then uninstall unwanted programs or applications. You are getting an error when you try to enable the hidden admin account as the command only runs on an Elevated command prompt, i.e.,
    an admin Command prompt. As you can’t access that on your system, I suggest you to go to Windows Recovery Environment and use the Command Prompt there, which is elevated.

Follow the below steps:-

• Press Shift and Restart from the power icon (together)

• Select Troubleshoot.

• Go to Advanced Options.

• Select Command Prompt.

• Type "net user Administrator /active:yes"

• Hit Enter.
    An user account with the name Admin will be created. Log in with that account and you will be able to access Admin privileges. You can also create more Administrator accounts with that account.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan1709, Sep 13, 2020
  4. please help me to access all my program,it always showng me to take admin permission

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

please help me to access all my program,it always showng me to take admin permission

1. please help me to access all my program,it always showng me to take admin permission - Similar Threads - please help access

2. please help me!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me!: why cant I download the game????? Anything wrong???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me/8103ee39-432f-4b57-acc0-03b67025779e
  3. please help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    please help me: คอมขึ้นแต่คำว่าrestartแล้วก็ขึ้นแบบไม่หายเลยค่ะกดอะไรไม่ได้เลยพอขึ้นแล้วก็ดับไปแล้วก็เป็นแบบนี้ไปเรื่อยๆไม่หายสักทีเลยค่ะ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me/918c34a9-a59f-497e-a873-a0c2e5794fcc
  4. PLease help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLease help me: I have this reoccurring issue: So... every time I reboot my laptop, another program displays this error message Cookies must be allowedYour browser is currently set to block cookies. Your browser must allow cookies before you can use a Microsoft account.Cookies are small text...
  5. Help me please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me please: I was resetting my pc because of windows 10 with 2gb ram but it got stuck at 44% and the hdd led was off strangely the loading circle was spinning. I force shutdown and restart it was undoing changesAnd when I put my password and unlocked it, it showed reset was failed. I was...
  6. Computer stuck in LIMBO, please help me deleted all permissions.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stuck in LIMBO, please help me deleted all permissions.: I accidentally deleted all the permissions from my laptop. Now I can't do much of anything on it anymore. Whenever I login I get this message: "WE CAN'T SIGN IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. If you...
  7. please help me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    please help me: My windows 10 just done an upgrade and now all my music and photo folders have dissapeared its saying i have nothing on my computer. Its never done this before please help me restore them...
  8. Help me Please...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help me Please...: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎4/‎25/‎2020 2:36 AM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 1020 Parameter 2:...
  9. service.exe is taking ~60% of my cpu, help me please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    service.exe is taking ~60% of my cpu, help me please: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/loqitjfbnol41.png?width=1918&format=png&auto=webp&s=623688e0df3a258d0cd8e7a736ce72c269f06d34 This started about 2 days ago and nothing i have tried from online sources have worked. This is making it very hard to do any form of...
  10. Help me PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me PLEASE!: Everything was working fine yesterday. Today I come home from work to discover my computer was shut off and a windows update had occurred. Now, I can't connect to the internet through my router which is an old Linksys WRT54G. I can plug in the Ethernet directly to my computer...