Windows 10: Please help me to delete this "Application install-Security Warming"

Discus and support Please help me to delete this "Application install-Security Warming" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Yesterday I was download some of program on the website and i decide to delete it. After I shutdown my computer and open it again. A pop-up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Korakot Cheewasunthorn, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Please help me to delete this "Application install-Security Warming"

Please help me to delete this "Application install-Security Warming" b04cd622-b734-44af-b4fd-5721d7fb5e89?upload=true.jpg Yesterday I was download some of program on the website and i decide to delete it. After I shutdown my computer and open it again. A pop-up which i send the picture always show on. How can i fix this problem? sorry for my English is poor hahaha

:)

Korakot Cheewasunthorn, Feb 11, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Installing Applications to Select User Accounts

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to avoid the access of all the application in all users. We will help you try resolving this issue.

I suggest you to check while installing any software it gives an option to install on all users or any particular user only.

However this would be application specific to manufacturer.

You can try following the below steps also and check if it helps.

• When you install the software or an application, it makes a shortcut or copy to the public folder where all the users can access the application.
    • Open C:\ Drive and select Users.
    • Select Public, select the files which you don't want to be used by other users and delete the files or Cut and paste in Admin account folder.
    Note: To perform this steps be logged into Admin user.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 11, 2020
  4. bestellen Win User

Please help me to delete this "Application install-Security Warming"

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Please help me to delete this "Application install-Security Warming"

1. Please help me to delete this "Application install-Security Warming" - Similar Threads - Please help delete

2. Windows Security Is Broken For Me Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Is Broken For Me Please Help: Problem 1:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MZViFXVtXz__1_CbtGjuaymGe4-7ZZda/view?usp=sharing Problem: Every time I open window security all I see in blankProblem 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QtLioz0IFN9aUmH6gCu0vTBrGU6HD9wR/view?usp=sharingProblem: Cant Open Real Time...
  3. Windows Security Is Broken For Me Please Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Is Broken For Me Please Help: Problem 1:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MZViFXVtXz__1_CbtGjuaymGe4-7ZZda/view?usp=sharing Problem: Every time I open window security all I see in blankProblem 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QtLioz0IFN9aUmH6gCu0vTBrGU6HD9wR/view?usp=sharingProblem: Cant Open Real Time...
  4. Windows Security Is Broken For Me Please Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Please Help Me Delete This Virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help Me Delete This Virus: Pls help me, i've accidentally downloaded a Virus and i can't delete it, if you need to contact me directly my discord account is "giakohi123#7530" and my gmail is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***"My computer has a virus called 9BC8 that has this message whenever...
  6. Please Help Me Delete This Virus

Please Help Me Delete This Virus: Pls help me, i've accidentally downloaded a Virus and i can't delete it, if you need to contact me directly my discord account is "giakohi123#7530" and my gmail is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***"My computer has a virus called 9BC8 that has this message whenever...
  7. please help me delete epicgameslauncher.exe and appmarket.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me delete epicgameslauncher.exe and appmarket.exe: i was looking around in task bar notifications and i pressed notifications area and i scrooled down and i saw epicgameslauncher.exe and appmarket.exe but the thing is i already uninstall game loop and epic game launcher completely in the registry editor %programdata%...
  8. please help me delete epicgameslauncher.exe and appmarket.exe

please help me delete epicgameslauncher.exe and appmarket.exe: i was looking around in task bar notifications and i pressed notifications area and i scrooled down and i saw epicgameslauncher.exe and appmarket.exe but the thing is i already uninstall game loop and epic game launcher completely in the registry editor %programdata%...
  9. Randomly deleted folder! Please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Randomly deleted folder! Please help me: So today I woke up and started my pc because I have online school now. I opened a shortcut to a folder where I have most of my data because I put everything I do in there. But a window poped up and said that shortcut didn't lead to a real folder, so I went to the file...
  10. Please help me with windows security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please help me with windows security: Here is the link to my question and your answer didnt work please reply fast as i have an important meeting soon: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-defender-antivirus/936ab05a-88dd-4d90-83ea-b1e8381ac63e?tm=1603859732185 I need to...