Windows 10: Please help me to find the problem (BDOS)

Discus and support Please help me to find the problem (BDOS) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; System Information (local) Computer name: RYZEN2700X Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, version 1803, build: 17134 Windows dir: C:\Windows Hardware:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by petrumiPL, Jun 9, 2019.

1. petrumiPL Win User

Please help me to find the problem (BDOS)

System Information (local)
    Computer name: RYZEN2700X
    Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, version 1803, build: 17134
    Windows dir: C:\Windows
    Hardware: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., PRIME X470-PRO
    CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor AMD8664, level: 23
    16 logical processors, active mask: 65535
    RAM: 34290319360 bytes (31,9GB)

Crash Dump Analysis
    Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

Crash dump directories:
    C:\Windows
    C:\Windows\Minidump

On Sun 09.06.2019 11:28:39 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\060919-8218-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0xFB30B)
    Bugcheck code: 0x1000007E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF8036119E30B, 0xFFFFE08998214358, 0xFFFFE08998213BA0)
    Error: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that a system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 09.06.2019 11:28:39 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: wdf01000.sys (Wdf01000+0xE2F9)
    Bugcheck code: 0x7E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF8036119E30B, 0xFFFFE08998214358, 0xFFFFE08998213BA0)
    Error: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wdf01000.sys
    product: System operacyjny Microsoft® Windows®
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: Aparat wykonawczy struktury sterowników trybu jądra
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a system thread generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.
    The crash took place in a Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

:)

petrumiPL, Jun 9, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 9, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    Why does Windows 10 bump me out when playing bdo

Hello Alexandra,

For us to better assist you and provide us with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you installed all the latest available updates for Windows?
    • What is the current version/build of your Windows 10? To check, type
      winver
      on Cortana's search field and press Enter.
    • May we know what BDO stands for? Does this issue occur on other games?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps?

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Jun 9, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Please help me to find the problem (BDOS) - Similar Threads - Please help find

2. Please, help me find a reason for a BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please, help me find a reason for a BSOD: Hi everyone!I've got a BSOD when watching YouTube in Chrome. Please, see a DMP file attached. 092523-20546-01.dmpI'd appreciate any help in finding the root-cause of the issue. Please, let me know if some other info is needed.Thanks!...
  3. Please, help me find a reason for a BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please, help me find a reason for a BSOD: Hi everyone!I've got a BSOD when watching YouTube in Chrome. Please, see a DMP file attached. 092523-20546-01.dmpI'd appreciate any help in finding the root-cause of the issue. Please, let me know if some other info is needed.Thanks!...
  4. Please help me with this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me with this problem: your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information...
  5. Please help me with this problem

Please help me with this problem: your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information...
  6. Please help me on fixing this problem

Please help me on fixing this problem: So, for the last months, my windows 10 wont update automatically, and what i did WAS TO IGNORE it, i have to come to the conclusion that i need to get to an engineer if no one answers, so here's why i need to FIX THIS INSTANTLY.1. I edit videos, and sometimes the music file i...
  7. BSOD. Please help me in finding the issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD. Please help me in finding the issue.: here is the bugcheck analysis/ this happened while i was gaming ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis...
  8. Please help me with my problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with my problem.: hi I'm participating in Windows 10 Exclusive Test.But there are problems in many ways, so I'm looking for a solution. First, the search in Windows doesn't work. ( Um... refers to the search function in Windows that you use to find files. ) Second, I get an error when I set...
  9. SEVERE Problem: Please Help Me... :'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SEVERE Problem: Please Help Me... :': Hello, I'm really hoping someone can help me because this is a serious problem for me... :' The problem started after I installed Windows 10 Update “Version 2004” about 10 days ago. My problem is that 'Azureus.EXE' has been removed by “Windows Security”. I've tried...
  10. BDOS Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BDOS Help: Blue screen several times in an hour here is my dump file https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bJ3aUonJTp8ulXitIaNU7xLNti-6S7UP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bdos-help/cb693a10-7978-42f0-8f50-c87c136d90a2