Windows 10: Please Help me to reactivate Intel Rapid Storage. SSD Disk Not visible

Discus and support Please Help me to reactivate Intel Rapid Storage. SSD Disk Not visible in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello My friends. Thanks in advance for your Help *Smile: Could you please Help me to reactivate IRST in W10? I need to add ssd disk in Iintel Rapid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RicardoEN, Feb 10, 2016.

1. RicardoEN Win User

Please Help me to reactivate Intel Rapid Storage. SSD Disk Not visible

Hello My friends. Thanks in advance for your Help *Smile:
    Could you please Help me to reactivate IRST in W10? I need to add ssd disk in Iintel Rapid Storage Tech app and volumes (Disk Manager).
    I do not see the 32Gb ssd there. In Bios it appears so i am sure ssd disk is ok. Error happens After a hard disk 500gb formating on my Dell 14z-5423.

I do not even have the ssd disk in the IRST app neither in Disks. *Confused
    yes, I can see in Windows devices on Storage devices as Intel Chipset Raid

I also tried the command rstcli but receive an error "1: Can not get system information"*Shock

Could you please help me to reactive or add in the IRST and Disks ?

Here 3 screens about it:

Please Help me to reactivate Intel Rapid Storage. SSD Disk Not visible [​IMG]

Many Thanks
    Ricardo

Attached Thumbnails

:)

RicardoEN, Feb 10, 2016

2. Windows 10 periodically freezes for 15-30 seconds

U should try Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver....

That was solved it for me (on SSD)

AdamMajoros, Feb 10, 2016
  3. Windows 10 extremely slow to boot up

POSSIBLY SOLVED:

I had the same issue for like two weeks, tried everything i found on websites to increase boot speed, to no avail.

finally did clean install, and still the same problem

i have a dell inspiron 15z with a 500gb hdd and 32gb ssd

so i realized after clean installing windows 10 my intel rapid START was no longer installed. messed around a lot on the internet, and finally downloaded the intel rapid STORAGE for windows 10 from Downloads for Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST)
    under os choose windows 10 64bit or 32bit depending on your pc. made sure the intel Rapid STORAGE was seeing my ssd and was accelerated. restarted and booted up to desktop in NINE SECONDS!!!!! just to be ultra safe i also installed the intel rapid START
    from Download Intel® Rapid Start Technology (even tho it doesnt say for windows 10)

I guess windows wasnt booting from my ssd without intel rapid storage. works awesome now, can finally say i like windows 10 now

Hope this helps some of u Please Help me to reactivate Intel Rapid Storage. SSD Disk Not visible :)

ps im not very computer savvy, but i think this fix is for people with series 7 intel chipsets and above, and also a ssd

veneetgrewal, Feb 10, 2016
Thema:

Please Help me to reactivate Intel Rapid Storage. SSD Disk Not visible

1. Please Help me to reactivate Intel Rapid Storage. SSD Disk Not visible - Similar Threads - Please Help reactivate

2. Intel rapid storage not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel rapid storage not working: how do i install windows when intel rapid storage is no working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-rapid-storage-not-working/a78f503c-8543-46f5-8162-51708c2dffbf
  3. Intel rapid storage not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel rapid storage not working: how do i install windows when intel rapid storage is no working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-rapid-storage-not-working/a78f503c-8543-46f5-8162-51708c2dffbf
  4. Intel rapid storage not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. intel rapid storage technology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel rapid storage technology: after the latest update of the windows 11 every time the pc is turned on it says "iastaricon.exe" application was unable to start correctly.intel rapid storage is also not running and cannot install new softwares after intallation it says .exe not working need to re...
  6. Intel rapid storage to ahci

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel rapid storage to ahci: Hi, and thanks in advance! I have to upgrade my storage, and I have found answers, but not for the whole question. I have a msi gt73, with 2256gb nvme in raid 0, and a 2tb hdd (dynamic disc). I want to get rid of intel ras, and upgrade one of the nvme to a 1tb nvme. The...
  7. Intel rapid storage tech

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel rapid storage tech: I went to my bios to turn on rapid intel storge tech and it said we ran into a problem i let it resart and it went into a loop so i turned it off and went to login everything was reset and memory was lost. CAN SOMBODY HELP...
  8. Intel Rapid Storage driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Rapid Storage driver: why won't the Intel Rapid Storage driver install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/intel-rapid-storage-driver/50e737b2-6bc0-453a-b5d9-a0472e268d3c
  9. Intel Storage Or rapid storage

Intel Storage Or rapid storage: Hi , I am having this issue after IRS just decided to merge both of my hard drives into one and creating a recovery thing on it , I believe its called array which is named by SATA_Array_0000 , my ssd is around 250 GB and the other harddrive is 1TB which is gone now ,...
  10. Intel rapid storage on or off?

Intel rapid storage on or off?: Was poking around in BIOS and saw option for intel rapid storage tech was set to off. I have an SSD but wondered if it should on or off. Obviously I didn’t tinker as don’t want to cause carnage but was just curious 104449

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell inspiron 14z 5423 setup intel rst service