Windows 10: Please help me to resolve as many as these Event Viewer errors

Discus and support Please help me to resolve as many as these Event Viewer errors in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 Pro 1809 buil 17763.168 and have been getting a few Event Viewer errors which i would like to resolve! Kindly assist me in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ArthurDurand, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Please help me to resolve as many as these Event Viewer errors

I am running Windows 10 Pro 1809 buil 17763.168 and have been getting a few Event Viewer errors which i would like to resolve!

Kindly assist me in resolving as many as is possible?

I have hereto attached my Event Log for you to assist me!

Thanking you in advance!

:)

ArthurDurand, Dec 10, 2018
  2. James01 Win User

ATi Tool error in Event Viewer

I uninstalled ATI Tool about a month ago, yet there are still ATI Tool related error messages sprinkled throughout my Event Viewer. This is what the error is:

"The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
    ATITool"

Why is it there? Has ATI Tool not uninstalled correctly? *Bang Head :banghead:

Help please.

James01, Dec 10, 2018
  3. spike47 Win User
    Error in event viewer

Hi

I keep geting the following in the Event viewer ,
    The description for Event ID (4) in source ( SuperProServer ) cannot be found . the local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display message from a remote computer . You may be able to use /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description . The following information is part of the event, The event log file is corrupt .

has anyone any ideas has to what this means .

cheers

spike47, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Please help me to resolve as many as these Event Viewer errors

EVENT VIEWER ERRORS

Hi,

There are instances that Event Viewer errors can be harmless due to the reason that it's only being listed on your Event Viewer logs for documentation purposes during the upgrade process. For us to properly assist you in figuring out if you're in the same
    situation, we'd like to clarify the following details:

• Are you encountering any performance related issues?

• Are there any applications or programs that do not work as expected? If so, which are those?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the errors you're seeing?

Your reply is greatly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Please help me to resolve as many as these Event Viewer errors

1. Please help me to resolve as many as these Event Viewer errors - Similar Threads - Please help resolve

2. too many errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    too many errors in event viewer: Kernel Sources,disk? I don't even know what that is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-errors-in-event-viewer/44d9eb23-571f-4f91-a581-878bf7b19350
  3. too many errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    too many errors in event viewer: Kernel Sources,disk? I don't even know what that is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-errors-in-event-viewer/44d9eb23-571f-4f91-a581-878bf7b19350
  4. too many errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. please help me to resolve this problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    please help me to resolve this problem: every time i update this is popping up[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/please-help-me-to-resolve-this-problem/a7fde214-90e8-44e9-832e-0d18337e8ab9
  6. Please help me resolve this .NET Framework error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me resolve this .NET Framework error: [ATTACH] See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
  7. Please help me resolve error code 0xC004F074

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please help me resolve error code 0xC004F074: [ATTACH] Ferds_N Independent Advisor You are using a Volume license key. Where did you acquire this license? Does your PC belong to an organisation where it activates on a KMS host PC? Or you are only using it as a personal computer?...
  8. Many Errors, Please Help me.

Many Errors, Please Help me.: Okay lets start from the very beginning. I shipped my pc via check-in luggage from my working country to my home country. Next, i set up my computer the way i did back in my working country. However to my surprise the computer booted and i arrives at my desktop, but my...
  9. Help with several errors in event viewer

Help with several errors in event viewer: Hi guys. I need some help with all the errors i have in the event viewer. Only problem is that i'm not running English as language. So to analyze the problems with your help i guess i need that log at English first? Is there any way to export it to English? 79357
  10. Many Event Viewer Errors & Warnings

in Windows 10 Support
    Many Event Viewer Errors & Warnings: When will Microsoft analyze all those errors & warnings that appear so often in the Event Viewer, and fix them so they won't happen again? I understand that it's not really necessary to have all that to be fixed in there, because the computer still functions normally. But why...