Windows 10: please help me to resolve this problem

Discus and support please help me to resolve this problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; every time i update this is popping up[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NitishRana1, Nov 22, 2020 at 12:52 AM.

1. please help me to resolve this problem

every time i update this is popping up please help me to resolve this problem 503fc7be-0a46-4cba-9ce0-d3f5110e3ac1?upload=true.png

:)

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

3. 850 Evo died

Rants ^^^^ as a First post Generaly don't go down well
    I would suggest you start a New Thread Outlining Your Problem and any steps you Have Taken to resolve this Problem
    Then the more Experenced and knowlagable People here can Discuss and Offer help
    AS it Stands with your Rant Your probably just going to be ignored

4. dalchina Win User

please help me to resolve this problem

upgrade problems from win7 to win10

I've suggested some basic steps... but no guarantees that will help. The tutorial has details if you work thru the section on resolving errors- the logs are not diagnostic.

Thema:

please help me to resolve this problem

1. please help me to resolve this problem - Similar Threads - please help resolve

2. Please help me resolve this .NET Framework error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me resolve this .NET Framework error: [ATTACH] See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
  3. Please help me with my problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with my problem.: hi I'm participating in Windows 10 Exclusive Test.But there are problems in many ways, so I'm looking for a solution. First, the search in Windows doesn't work. ( Um... refers to the search function in Windows that you use to find files. ) Second, I get an error when I set...
  4. Please help me resolve error code 0xC004F074

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please help me resolve error code 0xC004F074: [ATTACH] Ferds_N Independent Advisor You are using a Volume license key. Where did you acquire this license? Does your PC belong to an organisation where it activates on a KMS host PC? Or you are only using it as a personal computer?...
  5. Please help me resolve error code 0xC004F074

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please help me resolve error code 0xC004F074: Please help me resolve error code 0xC004F074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-resolve-error-code-0xc004f074/11100531-8cb7-497c-a2e3-b1c5604ea673
  6. SEVERE Problem: Please Help Me... :'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SEVERE Problem: Please Help Me... :': Hello, I'm really hoping someone can help me because this is a serious problem for me... :' The problem started after I installed Windows 10 Update “Version 2004” about 10 days ago. My problem is that 'Azureus.EXE' has been removed by “Windows Security”. I've tried...
  7. Audio problems please help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio problems please help me: Hello everyone! Well, i'm having a problem with my pc's audio... I buit a pc 3 months ago and I never jad any problem with it untill i bought a gaming headset.. The output has no problem and it works very well, but the input is very bad: whenever I insert the mic cable the...
  8. Please help me to resolve as many as these Event Viewer errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Please help me to resolve as many as these Event Viewer errors: I am running Windows 10 Pro 1809 buil 17763.168 and have been getting a few Event Viewer errors which i would like to resolve! Kindly assist me in resolving as many as is possible? I have hereto attached my Event Log for you to assist me! Thanking you in advance! 123239
  9. Could u please help me resolving all these issues !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Could u please help me resolving all these issues !: Could you please help me to resolve at least the 10016 and the 16385. They pop-up every 30 seconds.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/could-u-please-help-me-resolving-all-these-issues/0ae84522-e5dd-4339-8cfb-b9d798267983
  10. Please help me resolve this home network issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please help me resolve this home network issue: I’ve spent weeks trying to solve this and it’s driving me insane. Please help if you can. I have a home network with 4 machines, all running Windows10. All installations are about 2 months old, and the problem only started after the recent Windows reinstall. The main...