Windows 10: Please help me try if Internet Explorer save password?

Discus and support Please help me try if Internet Explorer save password? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, can somebody try the steps below to see if you are able to save password inside internet explorer. I want check if my internet explorer is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by comcom, May 25, 2020.

1. comcom Win User

Please help me try if Internet Explorer save password?

Hello, can somebody try the steps below to see if you are able to save password inside internet explorer. I want check if my internet explorer is working correctly or not. I have done these steps.

1. open internet explorer>settings button on top right>internet options>content>auto complete [settings]>tick [username and passwords on forms]>untick [ask me before saving passwords]>click ok>click ok>close internet explorer.

2. open internet explorer visit any website e.g. gmail.com facebook.com and login with username and password. There should not be any save password prompt.

3. open internet explorer>settings button on top right>internet options>content>auto complete [settings]>click [manage passwords]. See if the website you just visited and password appear inside manage passwords or not and tell me. I did not see my password there but I read it should save password there.

Thanks.

:)

comcom, May 25, 2020
  2. comcom Win User

Hello, can somebody try the steps below to see if you are able to save password inside internet explorer. I want check if my internet explorer is working correctly or not. I have done these steps.

1. open internet explorer>settings button on top right>internet options>content>auto complete [settings]>tick [username and passwords on forms]>untick [ask me before saving passwords]>click ok>click ok>close internet explorer.

2. open internet explorer visit any website e.g. gmail.com facebook.com and login with username and password. There should not be any save password prompt.

3. open internet explorer>settings button on top right>internet options>content>auto complete [settings]>click [manage passwords]. See if the website you just visited and password appear inside manage passwords or not and tell me. I did not see my password there but I read it should save password there.

Thanks.

comcom, May 25, 2020
  3. How delete saved password for the website on Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10?

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about deleting the saved password for the website on internet Explorer, we will help you with this issue.

Method 1: First of all I suggest you to delete "Temporary Internet Files Folder”.

Follow the steps given below to delete the temporary files.

• Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type
      Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of search results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
    • Under the General tab, and then under
      Browsing History, click Delete.
    In the Delete Browsing History dialog box, select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, Password, and History,
    click Delete, and then click OK.

Method 2: Also, I suggest to perform Reset Internet Explorer, as it removes all the previous browsing history from the browser.

Refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental
    control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons..

Hope it helps. Reply to the post for further assistance on this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 25, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Internet Explorer saves script as text

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if helps.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the web site which you want to save.
    • Click on gear icon at the top right corner.
    • Select File and click on save as.
    • Select the option Webpage, HTML only (*.html,*html) under Save as type and check if it helps.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Please help me try if Internet Explorer save password? - Similar Threads - Please help try

2. internet PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet PLEASE HELP: hey so something is happening to my interent on windows, so when i do a test i get speeds of 80-90mbps but now im trying to download a game from microsoft store F1 2019 and it is only getting 5-10 mbps WHY? i really would like to know i hope someone can help me out as i have...
  3. Internet Explorer Save Loop

Internet Explorer Save Loop: I'm trying to install Forge on my Surface Pro and Internet Explorer, everytime I double click to install, tells me I have to save the file. I save the file and try to open and install. It tells me I have to save the file, again. I do that, open and install, I have to save the...
  4. File Explorer not openning. Please help me

File Explorer not openning. Please help me: Hi, My file explorer all of a sudden won't open in Windows 10. Could someone please help me? I tried to create a new short cut. I have ended the task in windows explorer Nothing seems to work. I can see in the preview screen at the bottom of my taskbar, but I can't...
  5. Please help me try if Internet Explorer save password?

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help me try if Internet Explorer save password?: Hello, can somebody try the steps below to see if you are able to save password inside internet explorer. I want check if my internet explorer is working correctly or not. I have done these steps. 1. open internet explorer>settings button on top right>internet...
  6. HELP ME PLEASE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP ME PLEASE: submitted by /u/rj104 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ekl55g/help_me_please/
  7. please help ,me

please help ,me: what does these means of these images[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me/22041d0e-917c-4055-bf08-5f650984d8c8"
  8. Internet Explorer 11 not saving passwords

Internet Explorer 11 not saving passwords: Dear All, I have a laptop that runs Windows 10 Enterprise and I use Internet Explorer 11 as my web browser. I have just been issued with the laptop and so have a fresh install on Windows 10. When I go to websites that ask me to enter username and password Internet Explorer...
  9. Please help me save my Hard Drive.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help me save my Hard Drive.: I am somewhat knowledgeable about computers to about an intermediate level. Just enough to get myself into trouble. I don't usually reach out for help but I'm at a critical point and might lose my HD. Long story but I will try to be brief. So I have a Dell 8300 XPS that I...
  10. Windows 10: Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer do not save passwords

Windows 10: Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer do not save passwords: I've just done a complete re-installation of Windows 10. Windows carried over my IE/Edge histories and such, but not passwords. Using Edge, I found it did not save passwords on web sites. The options are set to save passwords; it simply doesn't do so. It did not even ask...