Windows 10: Please help me understand the cause of this critical error

Discus and support Please help me understand the cause of this critical error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello dear Microsoft support.Im facing some random system crashes and restarts sometimes. This critical error i see in the Windows Event Viewer:The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andrei Troskov, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Please help me understand the cause of this critical error

Hello dear Microsoft support.Im facing some random system crashes and restarts sometimes. This critical error i see in the Windows Event Viewer:The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.-----Source: Kernel-PowerEvent ID: 41Level: CriticalUser: SYSTEMOpCode: Info-----BugcheckCode: 281BugcheckParameter1 0x2BugcheckParameter2 0xffffffffc000000dBugcheckParameter3 0xfffff

:)

Andrei Troskov, Aug 19, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Critical Error Popup

Hi QUENDALEWARD,

Corrupted system files may be the possible cause why you received a critical error. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot
    Start menu.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 19, 2022
  3. start menu critical error mesage

Hi Warren,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Ravinath P in the link below and check if it helps.

Click Here

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Aug 19, 2022
  4. Please help me understand the cause of this critical error

Critical Error

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your concern on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will definitely help you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I like to know; what is the make and model of your computer?

As per your query, I suggest you to refer to the below link, where the same type of issue has been discussed. Refer to the troubleshooting steps provided by
    PaulSey on August 21, 2015.

Redirecting

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

Please help me understand the cause of this critical error

1. Please help me understand the cause of this critical error - Similar Threads - Please help understand

2. Can anyone help me understand this minidump please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me understand this minidump please?: Please see the attached file through this link.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1--uZ07fAsW6W1nEZLY0fKXLjVhb_rASd/view?usp=sharingIt caused DPC Watchdog Violation Error BSOD....
  3. Can anyone help me understand this minidump please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me understand this minidump please?: Please see the attached file through this link.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1--uZ07fAsW6W1nEZLY0fKXLjVhb_rASd/view?usp=sharingIt caused DPC Watchdog Violation Error BSOD....
  4. Please help me understand dump files?

Please help me understand dump files?: Hi, recently I've been getting blue screen errors, i mean even blue screen pc just crashes without any blue screen and restarts itself.I am using memory intensive programs like 3ds max and after effects. and crashes happens at random while using these software. tried...
  5. Please help me understand dump files?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me understand dump files?: Hi, recently I've been getting blue screen errors, i mean even blue screen pc just crashes without any blue screen and restarts itself.I am using memory intensive programs like 3ds max and after effects. and crashes happens at random while using these software. tried...
  6. Please help me understand dump files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Please help me understand the cause of this critical error

Please help me understand the cause of this critical error: Hello dear Microsoft support.Im facing some random system crashes and restarts sometimes. This critical error i see in the Windows Event Viewer:The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed,...
  8. Please Help me understand this MEMORY.dmp File

Please Help me understand this MEMORY.dmp File: Hi my system isEdition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 Installed on ‎20/‎07/‎2021 OS build 19043.1645 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0 I use 3d software but this is very high spec PC, but still i am getting random bluescreen error.This is my latest dump...
  9. Please Help me understand this MEMORY.dmp File

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please Help me understand this MEMORY.dmp File: Hi my system isEdition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 Installed on ‎20/‎07/‎2021 OS build 19043.1645 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0 I use 3d software but this is very high spec PC, but still i am getting random bluescreen error.This is my latest dump...
  10. Please Help me understand this MEMORY.dmp File

in Windows 10 Gaming