Windows 10: Please help me uninstall LDplayer

Discus and support Please help me uninstall LDplayer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i installed LDPlayer on my pc but it wont uninstall and my restore point i made wont work so idk what to do here.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Envy, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Envy Win User

Please help me uninstall LDplayer

i installed LDPlayer on my pc but it wont uninstall and my restore point i made wont work so idk what to do here.

:)

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Please help me uninstall LDplayer :confused:

oli_ramsay, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Help me uninstall this.

Correct gb = Great Britain

You would be using step 4 in Option Two below for this.

You would need the PackageFullName to the right of that.

*Arrow Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 | Tutorials

Brink, Sep 12, 2020
  4. trigan5 Win User

Cannot uninstall Free Sound Recorder v10.7.1 Type 32 bit HELP!

I have an HP laptop with Windows 10 installed Version number 1903 and I think it is 64 bit. I installed the above program 2 months ago and I want to uninstall it.
    I tried the many suggestions provided here:
    Uninstall and Remove Free Sound Recorder 8.2.3 Step by Step
    except the last suggestion but none of them worked.
    The last suggestion tells you to download a third party uninstaller and tells you to click on a link which I do not know I can trust. I have however tried installing Revo uninstaller 2.1.0 free version and even this program could not uninstall the program. The message is always the same

C\Program Files(86x)\Free Sound Recorder\unins000.dat" does not exist. Cannot uninstall.

Will installing bitdefender antivirus program get rid of it?
    PLEASE HELP.

trigan5, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Please help me uninstall LDplayer - Similar Threads - Please help uninstall

2. LDplayer 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LDplayer 9: Hello again support team. I am having problems when playing ''boom beach frontlines'' on LDplayer 9 . After football mode update game is having these problems:1. Flickering visuals/graphics2. Visible low fps3. increased brightnessThese problems happend after new game update....
  3. LDplayer 9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LDplayer 9: Hello again support team. I am having problems when playing ''boom beach frontlines'' on LDplayer 9 . After football mode update game is having these problems:1. Flickering visuals/graphics2. Visible low fps3. increased brightnessThese problems happend after new game update....
  4. LDPlayer manually uninstall still blocking upgrade after uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LDPlayer manually uninstall still blocking upgrade after uninstall: Getting this question trying to upgrade to Windows 11. Other than this, my PC is good to upgrade. I uninstalled both VirtualBox and LDPlayer. They do not show up in Windows uninstaller anymore. Any ideas?P.S.: I do not have any android emulators. I do own Oculus and Sidequest...
  5. LDPlayer manually uninstall still blocking upgrade after uninstall

LDPlayer manually uninstall still blocking upgrade after uninstall: Getting this question trying to upgrade to Windows 11. Other than this, my PC is good to upgrade. I uninstalled both VirtualBox and LDPlayer. They do not show up in Windows uninstaller anymore. Any ideas?P.S.: I do not have any android emulators. I do own Oculus and Sidequest...
  6. A previous version of vc_runtimeminimum.msi cannot be uninstalled, please help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A previous version of vc_runtimeminimum.msi cannot be uninstalled, please help me: So when ever i open a file that needs microsoft visual studio c++ 2016 or above, this happens, So i tried downloading Microsoft C++ 2019, But it said an older version is already installed, so i went to the uninstall app and tried uninstalling all the Microsoft C++ i have, And...
  7. Help me uninstall Cloudware PLEASE!!!!

in Cortana
    Help me uninstall Cloudware PLEASE!!!!: I am so annoyed! I wake up this morning and start using my computer and all of a sudden it takes about 15 seconds to navigate to a news media site to read an article! I was using Google Chrome, so decided to use another browser and see if it still happened. It did....
  8. please help ,me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    please help ,me: what does these means of these images[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me/22041d0e-917c-4055-bf08-5f650984d8c8"
  9. Help me uninstall this.

Help me uninstall this.: Got a notification from my Action Center. Don't know how it got installed. I certainly did not do that. I cannot find it anywhere in my computer. So, how do I uninstall it ? [img] 124153
  10. Please help me remove a leftover of an uninstalled app

Please help me remove a leftover of an uninstalled app: Please help me remove this leftover "item/registry junk" or whatever it is, from the "How do you want to open this file?" apps list. I uninstalled that software, but it is still in the list for opening my BDMV, M2TS, MPLS files. The wierd "leftover" just shows a location of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ldplayer deinstallieren