Windows 10: Please help me! When I try to unlock, it repeats the process, and repeats, and repe......

Discus and support Please help me! When I try to unlock, it repeats the process, and repeats, and repe...... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mooster_ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mooster_, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Please help me! When I try to unlock, it repeats the process, and repeats, and repe......

/u/mooster_, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Wozzer Win User

Wireless Repeaters

Afternoon everyone,

Just a quicky - I need to extend my wireless signal to allow it to reach our newly convertered garage (Which happens to be my room). The router im using is the BT Home Hub 2.

I've read several forums and come across several options on how to increase the signal. One of these being a repeater. Would anyone else recommended going down this route?

Can anyone guarantee that wireless repeaters work with the BT Home Hub, as i've heard they don't?

And could anyone suggest me a repeater. Budget around £25.

Many thanks,

Wasley

Wozzer, Nov 29, 2020
  3. agapetos Win User
    repeaters and expander help

I am trying to install a surveillance camera and the distance is too long. I have purchased a WRT54GX4 router with SRX400 and I am hoping to take the signal pretty far. What I need to do, is to pick up the signal with the repeater and send it an additional 175'. does anyone know what the average distance a repeater or expander like the linksys expander reaches? if these doesn't reach 175' I will need to maybe find a router with repeater mode built in?

I sure would appreciate any help.

thanks!

agapetos, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Landia Win User

Please help me! When I try to unlock, it repeats the process, and repeats, and repe......

Repeat Booting

Hello. I need help on a Toshiba laptop which keeps on repeat booting over and over and over again. I tried to do a Safe Mode by using the SHIFT + Power Button but did nothing. This happen after I just did an update for windows.

Here are some screen shots of my issue:

Please help me! When I try to unlock, it repeats the process, and repeats, and repe...... [​IMG]

Please help me! When I try to unlock, it repeats the process, and repeats, and repe...... [​IMG]

I don't want to re-install windows unless there is no other way. It seems like it's trying to start windows but it keep repeating the 3 steps or pictures above.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Landia, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Please help me! When I try to unlock, it repeats the process, and repeats, and repe......

1. Please help me! When I try to unlock, it repeats the process, and repeats, and repe...... - Similar Threads - Please help try

2. Critical Process died repeat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process died repeat: Hi everyone. I have this issue on my computer where when i load my computer it gives blue screen and stop code was CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I have tried everything /scannow command doesnt work, using BIOS doesnt work. i have a ASROCK monitor so its different for everybody. i...
  3. Critical Process died repeat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Process died repeat: Hi everyone. I have this issue on my computer where when i load my computer it gives blue screen and stop code was CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I have tried everything /scannow command doesnt work, using BIOS doesnt work. i have a ASROCK monitor so its different for everybody. i...
  4. Critical Process died repeat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. An error during the installation process of Windows 10 caused me to repeat the process a...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    An error during the installation process of Windows 10 caused me to repeat the process a...: I bought a new laptop a few days ago. Since I already have purchased Windows 10, I bought a laptop without any OS. This is not the first time I did this. When the laptop came, I installed Windows 10 on it and got an error as seen in this...
  6. Repeated viruses being removed, please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Repeated viruses being removed, please help: I have been getting notifications over the past couple of days of the same viruses: Trojan:MSIL/Injectgen.MA!MTB, Behavior:Win32/ExcludeProc.A, VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D and Behavior:Win32/CoinMiner.I being removed by Windows defender. I don't really know how to remove it...
  7. please help, ethernet identifying and disconnecting repeatedly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    please help, ethernet identifying and disconnecting repeatedly: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AdventurousLeague2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u0wdch/please_help_ethernet_identifying_and/
  8. Repeated BSOD csrss.exe Critical Process Died help

Repeated BSOD csrss.exe Critical Process Died help: My MSI GL63 8RE Laptop has been repeatedly crashing with the Critical Process Died error for the past 3 days. I have performed chkdsk, sfc scans, and restore health to try and diagnose and fix the issue all of which yielded no result no problems found. Driver verifier found...
  9. i am facing repeated blue scree of death please somebody help me

i am facing repeated blue scree of death please somebody help me: i am facing repeated number of blue scree of death with stop code nmi hardware failure please somebody help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-repeated-blue-scree-of-death-please/1583710c-5865-4af6-bc20-8a1f73b600c8
  10. Please Help ,Blue Screen Repeatedly

Please Help ,Blue Screen Repeatedly: I haven't had this problem in years. But now i just cant get anywhere i was resetting my laptop to factory settings it didn't work now all i get is a blue screen thay says your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info and then well...