Windows 10: Please Help Me - Windows Doesnt Work

Discus and support Please Help Me - Windows Doesnt Work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every person has a right to be angry. Right now, I am very, very pissed off. Prior to this, I actually fixed my pc. After grueling hours of trial and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KnightSky1216, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Please Help Me - Windows Doesnt Work

Every person has a right to be angry. Right now, I am very, very pissed off. Prior to this, I actually fixed my pc. After grueling hours of trial and error, I managed to get my pc to do a repair.Hours later, I post on Microsoft forums, because my display drivers are causing certain windows to spaz this was due to faulty cables which was learned later on. This so-called "expert" replied and told me to download and run Windows Media Creation. And when I did, my pc went to hell. Nothing on WORKS.Here is what I did:1 I installed Windows Media Creation on my USB2 I went into BIOS and went to bo

:)

KnightSky1216, Jun 12, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 12, 2021
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Please Help Me - Windows Doesnt Work

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

Please Help Me - Windows Doesnt Work

1. Please Help Me - Windows Doesnt Work - Similar Threads - Please Help Doesnt

2. TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME.: my system is Nitro AN515-43MANUFACTURER - ACER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-not-working-please-help-me/59843bde-ac96-42b8-9152-9b65437ca4b6
  3. TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME.: my system is Nitro AN515-43MANUFACTURER - ACER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-not-working-please-help-me/59843bde-ac96-42b8-9152-9b65437ca4b6
  4. HELP ME PLEASE! Microphone not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP ME PLEASE! Microphone not working: I have a Blue Snowball microphone and it is plugged in red light is showing which is a good thing, however it is not showing up in device manager. The blue snowball uses a usb to plug in to the pc. Any help would be much appreciated!...
  5. HELP ME PLEASE! Microphone not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP ME PLEASE! Microphone not working: I have a Blue Snowball microphone and it is plugged in red light is showing which is a good thing, however it is not showing up in device manager. The blue snowball uses a usb to plug in to the pc. Any help would be much appreciated!...
  6. HELP ME PLEASE! Microphone not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Please help pc doesnt work

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Please help pc doesnt work: Hi My pc has stopped working.Whenever i turn my pc on my fans and lights are turning on bnut my mointer says no signal. I tried new cables and a new mointer my mointer is working fine I took out my ram cleaned it and it still does not work What do i do?...
  8. Help me, my keyboard doesnt working!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me, my keyboard doesnt working!: The keyboard can be typed, but when not typing, it cannot be used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-my-keyboard-doesnt-working/a0d8c1a0-674c-4108-89d6-1a79f0709d06
  9. webcam doesnt work PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    webcam doesnt work PLEASE HELP: So i bought a webcam for my pc a few months ago and mostly it works fine but sometimes it just stops working at all like it gets recognized as a camera i can select it but it just shows nothing it shows black i literally got a test in 2 hours and i need a camera for it...
  10. Our scanners in bank doesnt work, please help !!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Our scanners in bank doesnt work, please help !!!: Hello to Everybody I'm a business analyst in a bank and my problem is that the scanner devices on our mapples don't work on the local side within our banking application which runs on i.e 11 browser where as scanners on pc work successfully. That problem occurs when we...