Windows 10: Please help me with a driver issue

Discus and support Please help me with a driver issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I revert to the original drivers. This shows up and I can't delete it. [ATTACH][ATTACH] Help would be greatly appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by inisiv, Apr 15, 2021.

1. inisiv Win User

Please help me with a driver issue

How do I revert to the original drivers.

This shows up and I can't delete it.

Please help me with a driver issue db0a5577-be41-4090-a8ba-1499535fc09b?upload=true.png Please help me with a driver issue 3538c2a1-b3c5-48a0-9b5b-8bae08455c24?upload=true.png Help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

inisiv, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Jerry8A Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Please help me with a driver issue [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Please help me with a driver issue

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Please help me with a driver issue

1. Please help me with a driver issue - Similar Threads - Please help driver

2. Please help me this issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help me this issue: I have 2 problems which are in my laptop: 1. when I open settings and click on network & internet, about 3 seconds later the screen turns blue for a while and the settings app is shut down and back to the desktop. 2. I can't open action center, just a few days ago it was...
  3. Please help me this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me this issue: I have 2 problems which are in my laptop: 1. when I open settings and click on network & internet, about 3 seconds later the screen turns blue for a while and the settings app is shut down and back to the desktop. 2. I can't open action center, just a few days ago it was...
  4. Please help me this issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Driver issues please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver issues please help: I installed Ubuntu over my Windows install, and just now decided to install Windows again, and my drivers stuff is gone. I have a acer nitro AN515-55 with a GTX 1650Ti GPU and an intel core i5 10th gen something, how do I get nitrosense and all the other geforce stuff back???...
  6. Driver installer is lying to me (Please Help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Driver installer is lying to me (Please Help): A bit of background: I am, by trade, an IT support technician so I can perform a variety of technical operations, however this particular issue is a personal issue and it has stumped me. Ok ladies and gents, here’s a funny one: I recently set up a small theatre system on the...
  7. Camera issue PLease help me

Camera issue PLease help me: Respected team my name is vishnu Suresh and i am using dell g3 which runs on windows 10 os , problem is i guess from so many month starting march i cant use my webcam its like , its not showing in the device manager and when i click on the windows camera app it says the...
  8. Help me please, boot issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me please, boot issues: Hi all I have made a mistake somewhere while partitioning my SSD, I have not got any boot option now. I have used USB and whenever I restart its not booting. Optiplex 790 Windows 10 i5 8gb 250gb SSD 500 HDD submitted by /u/Cully_83 [link] [comments]...
  9. Audio driver issues, Please help

Audio driver issues, Please help: Hi, this is my first time posting and I thought i could solve this issue but its really starting to annoy me. Basically when you change the volume in youtube or similar things like spotify, even if its almost silent, the sound becomes louder on its own. The volume on youtube...
  10. Network driver issues Please help!

Network driver issues Please help!: Hi everyone. I recently received a new top end PC and am having some issues that I can't for the life of me resolve so I'm hoping you can all help me out a bit. My MoBo is an ASUS Maximus gene VIII Z170 board I run my ethernet through homeplugs. These by default go...