Windows 10: Please help me with bitlocker recovery loop, I’m at my wits end...

Discus and support Please help me with bitlocker recovery loop, I’m at my wits end... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, pretty much I was stuck in the surface uefi loop thing and help the power button for a while which brought me to bitlcoker recovery. Im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iwannabe19c, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Please help me with bitlocker recovery loop, I’m at my wits end...

Hey guys, pretty much I was stuck in the surface uefi loop thing and help the power button for a while which brought me to bitlcoker recovery. Im trying to log on to find the key or whatever with my phone but I can’t for some reason. Does anyone know a workaround? Right now I basically have a 4 lb brick and I need it to work for school. To clarify this is a surface boom and windows 10. Thanks.

submitted by /u/iwannabe19c
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/iwannabe19c, Nov 11, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

BitLocker permanent loop

Hi Laura,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

• Are you connected to Domain?

• Are you using Windows 10 pro?

I suggest you to follow the steps given in the article below and check if it helps.

BitLocker Troubleshooting: Continuous reboot loop with BitLocker recovery on a slate device - TechNet Articles - United States (English) - TechNet Wiki

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Keep looping the Bitlocker recovery mode

Hi Cheung,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it is, when the device doesn't work in the way it should. For us to isolate the issue and to assist you better, we'd like to ask you a few questions.

1. Are you getting any error code or error message after entering the key?

2. Are you aware of any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

I'd suggest you to refer this article on
    BitLocker Troubleshooting: Continuous reboot loop with BitLocker recovery on a slate device
    and check if it helps.

If the issue persists, I'd suggest you to post your query in the
    TechNet forums
    , where we have a team of experts who are well equipped to answer your query. Issues regarding encryption and BitLocker are best addressed here.

Regards,

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Please help me with bitlocker recovery loop, I’m at my wits end...

Bitlocker Recovery Loop termination

Hi Usman420,

The concern that you're having about the Bitlocker Recovery is best suited for the IT Pro users in
    TechNet. We have found some threads related to it, we suggest checking this
    link for more information. If the suggestion did not work
    for you, you can post your own query on it.

Regards.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Please help me with bitlocker recovery loop, I’m at my wits end...

1. Please help me with bitlocker recovery loop, I’m at my wits end... - Similar Threads - Please help bitlocker

2. Bitlocker loop, please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker loop, please help!: I bought a HP laptop secondhand a couple of year ago. Now i wanted to disable certificate for driver to be able to install a usb blasten driver. I wanted in to bios and started changing secure boot. Then it wanted me to enter recovery key which I don't have. Now i can not...
  3. Bitlocker loop, please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker loop, please help!: I bought a HP laptop secondhand a couple of year ago. Now i wanted to disable certificate for driver to be able to install a usb blasten driver. I wanted in to bios and started changing secure boot. Then it wanted me to enter recovery key which I don't have. Now i can not...
  4. Bitlocker loop, please help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Help. I'm at my Wits End.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help. I'm at my Wits End.: I am totally unable to scroll down within any System File or any APP in Windows 10.This just started yesterday. I have since done everything humanly possible. I have reinstalled Windows 10. I have updated all Drivers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my mouse. I have...
  6. Help. I'm at my Wits End.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help. I'm at my Wits End.: I am totally unable to scroll down within any System File or any APP in Windows 10.This just started yesterday. I have since done everything humanly possible. I have reinstalled Windows 10. I have updated all Drivers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my mouse. I have...
  7. Help. I'm at my Wits End.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PLEASE HELP!!! at my wits end

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP!!! at my wits end: I dont have this problem with windows 7, but on windows 10, EVERY simulator and game I have shuts itself off after a few hours to maybe 20-30 min. no error message at all, just goes to the desktop with no warning. I have tried everything including a complete new hard drive...
  9. At Wits end

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    At Wits end: Ok, things used to be so easy. I have three new or newer computers running windows 10 and avg internet security ultimate. I can't connect to other computers on network and am just about bald. I can see one computer but the laptop I can't. all settings are the same.. I am...
  10. I give up....Please help....BSOD at my wits end...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I give up....Please help....BSOD at my wits end...: Where to begin? Well, I decided to upgrade my GPU's Drivers a few days ago, being as there was a new release. Then, I had the great idea of upgrading to Windows 10 right afterwards! (That was sarcasm, it was a bad idea. Now I can't pinpoint cause of crashes as easily.)...