Windows 10: Please help me with Intel wifi 6 ax200 code 10 error

Discus and support Please help me with Intel wifi 6 ax200 code 10 error in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, today i was watching youtube and my wifi just disconnected. When i try to reconnect it doesn't give me the option to do. I search and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/piikuman, Sep 5, 2022.

1. Please help me with Intel wifi 6 ax200 code 10 error

Hello everyone, today i was watching youtube and my wifi just disconnected. When i try to reconnect it doesn't give me the option to do. I search and try a lot of solutions to this problem, the problem is with the intel controller Intel wifi 6 ax200, and the error code is 10. I tried to restart, to power off and power on. To disable the controller, to reinstall, to install the last version of it (dowloading it in another pc and installing it using a pendrive). I dont know what to do more. My pc is a quite new HP laptop (2020) with an intel core i5 10th or 11th i'm not sure. It doesn't have an ethernet output, so i can't try to connect via ethernet. Can anyone please help me to try to solve my problem? Thank you so much!!

submitted by /u/piikuman
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/piikuman, Sep 5, 2022
  2. pardo2k Win User

Help: WiFi AX200 not working on Zenbook 14 Ryzen 4500U MX350

Hello! Can anyone please help with me a wifi problem with my new laptop?

I recently bought a new Zenbook 14 model Q407IQ, which has a Ryzen 4500U and MX350.

I updated all drivers, including Intel Wifi 6 AX200 and NVIDIA, plus updated the BIOS and Win 10.

However, I am having a serious problem! The Wifi speed will slow down and my ping will shoot up from 30ms to 200-1000ms (timing out intermittently) when the laptop is idle and more often when the gpu is under load and/or the internet is under load.

Is there any solution to this problem? Thanks!

P.S. I have a macbook pro 2017 that works perfectly on the same network.
    P.S. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the WiFi drivers.
    Link to driver: Downloads for Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+)

pardo2k, Sep 5, 2022
  3. Intel (R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz cannot start

hi, i got the same problem on
    Asus
    - P/N: G513QM-HF026-RAS | Cod. Artículo: 411129

and i think the problem is resolve.

first step is go to google and write Intel (R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz

2nd step go to intel oficial page and download last drivers and bluetooth drivers too

3rd step install all drivers, click on start, write services. open services app, and find WLAN service, turn off and turn on. and restart computer.

with this i solve the problem.

i wish you can resolve too. the last drivers on intel page only got 10 days ago

i got the problems exactly same day,,, 23 june,,, never before i got problems

PabloHerrero3, Sep 5, 2022
  4. DFM
    DFM Win User

Please help me with Intel wifi 6 ax200 code 10 error

WiFi 5 adapter masquerading as a WiFi 6 adapter?

Is it possible for a WiFi 5 adapter to masquerade as a WiFi 6 adapter?
    I bought an AX200 mPCIe card for a laptop. It is model MPE-AX3000H. On the box it says it's AC but on the card it's AX. It does install with the Intel drivers. With a speed test app in Windows 10 I get about 685.43mbps but with speed test in a browser I got much less, about 398.9mbps.

Thema:

Please help me with Intel wifi 6 ax200 code 10 error

1. Please help me with Intel wifi 6 ax200 code 10 error - Similar Threads - Please help Intel

2. Intel R Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz cannot start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz cannot start: Dear HP community,My WiFi adapter is not working, and this means that I don't get the option/ setting to connect to the internet. This has been a lingering, that I've solved by resetting the network. But that solution doesn't work anymore.I tried to follow online instructions...
  3. Intel's WiFi 6 AX200 combo wireless & BT card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel's WiFi 6 AX200 combo wireless & BT card: I am having BT issues with my laptop as it refuses to appear in DM or anywhere else. Cannot add any BT device such as a mouse because BT seems to not be active. I have a Samsung 940X3G laptop. I'm running Win10 with Beta and everything else is running fine. I have tried...
  4. Help Debugging issues with Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160 MHz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Debugging issues with Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160 MHz: I have an issue where when my computer starts windows 10 isn't finding any access points right away. I haven't been able to figure out what is causing it, but it takes a bit of time until the access points show up and I can actually connect to my network. I've fixed the...
  5. Wifi Adaptor not starting Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz eror-code 10 device- Acer Spin SP314-54N

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Adaptor not starting Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz eror-code 10 device- Acer Spin SP314-54N: I was using my pc then suddenly from nowhere I get disconnected from my internet. I check for wifi and find nothing. went to device manager n found that Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz had an error on the icon. Device status reads: This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation...
  6. Intel WiFI 6 AX201 Code 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel WiFI 6 AX201 Code 10: I recently built a new desktop gaming computer with an Asus ROG Strix motherboard with integrated WiFi 6 with Intel AX201. It worked great for 5 months, then the most recent Windows 10 Update downloaded and I've been experiencing problems every since. 2 out of 3 times I...
  7. Windows 10 and aptX Intel AX200

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 and aptX Intel AX200: This has been asked so many times gotta be a FAQ at this point..... According to Microsoft, Windows 10 support aptX out of the box but turns out that's not nearly enough for the actual use of aptX headphones. The bluetooth stack used must also support it. So when is...
  8. Intel AX200 Wifi Card connectivity issues

Intel AX200 Wifi Card connectivity issues: I am at the end of my tether. Recently upgraded my ancient PCI wifi Card to a TP Link AX3000E. Since upgrading, I have frequent issues when connected to my Virgin Superhub 3, where I will randomly loose connection (and go to connected, but no internet) until I use the...
  9. Intel Wireless AC 9560 Code 10 error - please help!

Intel Wireless AC 9560 Code 10 error - please help!: I’m going crazy trying to fix this. Please help! Machine: MSI GS63 Stealth 8RE laptop, running latest Windows 10 and with duel boot option to Linux Mint 19. I cannot connect to WiFi while in Windows. I’m getting a Code 10 error and nothing is working. WiFi works fine when I...
  10. Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz Code 10

Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz Code 10: I woke up my desktop from sleep mode this morning to find that my wireless internet was not connecting at all. Checked the device manager to find that Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz had an error on the icon. Device status reads: This device cannot start. (Code 10) {Operation...