Windows 10: Please, help me with my corrupt Windows :(

Discus and support Please, help me with my corrupt Windows :( in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Plz help me, i was using my pc as always and i got a bsod, it went so fast as i cant saw which stopcode. Then it restarted and stuck on manufacturers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Imanoob, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Imanoob Win User

Please, help me with my corrupt Windows :(

Plz help me, i was using my pc as always and i got a bsod, it went so fast as i cant saw which stopcode. Then it restarted and stuck on manufacturers loading animation (hp) so i decided to hard shut down (i know, that move was stupid) the next time i turned on pc it appears a blue screen: this pc needs to be repaired, so i got usb tools for recovery, but when its scanning for problems just freezes and norhing happen. Plz let me know if theres another way to repair Windows or at least how to recover my files before a clean installation.

:)

Imanoob, Jun 12, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Jun 12, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Please, help me with my corrupt Windows :( - Similar Threads - Please help corrupt

2. My Window corrupted very Fast Help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Window corrupted very Fast Help me: Hello , I have Gigabyte Motherboard with 500 gb ssd and 500gb hdd and ,16 gb RAM , I bought this pc from near market but they installed crack windows 11 , after Some Update operating system corrupt then I bought genuine licence from Website , And I installed IOS from...
  3. Windows heavily corrupted: Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows heavily corrupted: Please help!: so today i tried to install AME 11 and it showed an error while setting the username, so i like start exploler using taskmgr because it was closed, but guess what i found out? the user ****i have the admin user activated tho THE WINDOWS UPDATE SERVICES ARE **** PLEASE HELP...
  4. Windows heavily corrupted: Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows heavily corrupted: Please help!: so today i tried to install AME 11 and it showed an error while setting the username, so i like start exploler using taskmgr because it was closed, but guess what i found out? the user ****i have the admin user activated tho THE WINDOWS UPDATE SERVICES ARE **** PLEASE HELP...
  5. Corrupt files PLEASE HELP :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupt files PLEASE HELP :: Hello! I will get straight to the point! Windows Recovery found corrupt files But couldn’t fix some of themCannot install and Update files for Windows 10Disk drive cannot be accessed despite administrative privileges Attempted to access again through command prompt, disk...
  6. Corrupt files PLEASE HELP :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupt files PLEASE HELP :: Hello! I will get straight to the point! Windows Recovery found corrupt files But couldn’t fix some of themCannot install and Update files for Windows 10Disk drive cannot be accessed despite administrative privileges Attempted to access again through command prompt, disk...
  7. Corrupt files PLEASE HELP :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Please help me fix my windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please help me fix my windows: A couple months back I had a guy build me a pc. I love it, it is very great but he got me a cracked version of windows which I do not remember talking to him about. Recently I got a notification saying my windows is about to expire, and when I asked him about it I learned it...
  9. Help me with my PC, please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me with my PC, please: So, 2 days ago this started happening and I've already 1) Reinstalled windows 2) Tried reinstalling drivers, updating everything 3) Searched for a solution online The problem is, when I play something in fullscreen, the problem started when I was playing rocket league and...
  10. Kernel mode heap corruption, please help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel mode heap corruption, please help me: hi, i faced a trouble with my laptop. Sometimes it's turn into blue screen. My Laptop is HP probook 4430s , i have searched some solutions in the internet and nothing worked, so please help me. i attached my DMP file with this links, so please help me. thanks for caring about...