Windows 10: Please help me with my System Issues !

Discus and support Please help me with my System Issues ! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i just aquired a new PC. After like a Week i startet getting bluescreens, this kept on happening so i tried re-installing windows, at which point it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Studentofsorts, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Please help me with my System Issues !

So i just aquired a new PC. After like a Week i startet getting bluescreens, this kept on happening so i tried re-installing windows, at which point it crashed again and wasn't able to boot it up properly since then. Figured it was an Hardware issue so i got it replaced. Now i'm here with the new System and it keeps on happening.

Couple of infos:

Mainly used for video editing/streaming and or entertainment purposes and gaming.

Now i have never ever gotten a Bluescreen while playing Cs:GO but it seems to pop up more often while either idling or while on chrome/youtube.

I've written down the codes, maybe you guys have a clue what's going on here:

APC_INDEX_Mismatch

DPC_Watchdog_Violation

IRQL_Not_Less_or_Equal

Driver_IRQL_not_Less_or_Equal

Enexpected_Kernel_Mode_Trap

System_Service_Exception

It's usually one of these BS

Restart of PC fixes things for a while but it's getting annoying, also want to prevent this from happening while rendering videos, would be a pain in the ass if that happens

Happy to answer any questions you guys might have !

Thanks alot!

submitted by /u/Studentofsorts
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Studentofsorts, Feb 9, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 9, 2021
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Please help me with my System Issues !

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Please help me with my System Issues !

1. Please help me with my System Issues ! - Similar Threads - Please help System

2. My operating system is gone please help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My operating system is gone please help me: Help me please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-operating-system-is-gone-please-help-me/b9fb094c-ed0b-4df0-9d00-76c258092fc8
  3. My operating system is gone please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My operating system is gone please help me: Help me please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-operating-system-is-gone-please-help-me/b9fb094c-ed0b-4df0-9d00-76c258092fc8
  4. My operating system is gone please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Please help me this issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help me this issue: I have 2 problems which are in my laptop: 1. when I open settings and click on network & internet, about 3 seconds later the screen turns blue for a while and the settings app is shut down and back to the desktop. 2. I can't open action center, just a few days ago it was...
  6. Please help me this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me this issue: I have 2 problems which are in my laptop: 1. when I open settings and click on network & internet, about 3 seconds later the screen turns blue for a while and the settings app is shut down and back to the desktop. 2. I can't open action center, just a few days ago it was...
  7. Please help me this issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Please help me with a driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please help me with a driver issue: How do I revert to the original drivers. This shows up and I can't delete it. [ATTACH][ATTACH] Help would be greatly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-with-a-driver-issue/ba3e655e-b32e-4c3a-9826-22a132136611
  9. Camera issue PLease help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera issue PLease help me: Respected team my name is vishnu Suresh and i am using dell g3 which runs on windows 10 os , problem is i guess from so many month starting march i cant use my webcam its like , its not showing in the device manager and when i click on the windows camera app it says the...
  10. Help me please, boot issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me please, boot issues: Hi all I have made a mistake somewhere while partitioning my SSD, I have not got any boot option now. I have used USB and whenever I restart its not booting. Optiplex 790 Windows 10 i5 8gb 250gb SSD 500 HDD submitted by /u/Cully_83 [link] [comments]...