Windows 10: Please help me with my wifi issue, I haven't been able to solve it through Google.

Discus and support Please help me with my wifi issue, I haven't been able to solve it through Google. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Simply my Lenovo laptop runs perfectly fine except it will log me off of wifi out of nowhere. Then the only way for me to get back on wifi is to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/putzmcallister, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Please help me with my wifi issue, I haven't been able to solve it through Google.

Simply my Lenovo laptop runs perfectly fine except it will log me off of wifi out of nowhere. Then the only way for me to get back on wifi is to restart my laptop. I have no clue how to fix this. I'm trying to get a job that will require my laptop to run properly. It's extremely cumbersome to have to deal with this.

Also, my laptop battery says "0% available (plugged in, charging)" but I'm pretty sure I just need a new battery.

submitted by /u/putzmcallister
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/putzmcallister, Jul 16, 2020

2. I accidently clicked "forget" on my wifi connections and haven't been able to recover it

*Original Title: Forgotten Wifi

I accidently clicked "forget" on my wifi connections and haven't been able to recover it. I opened Command Prompt and it said it would connect but all it did was disconnect me from my other wifi connection (one's 5G and the other isn't) If anyone can help
    that would be great thanks!

Michelle Yutuc, Jul 16, 2020
  3. not able to get drivers for "PCI Simple Communication controller" for Laptop HP 15 r205TU -- SOLVED

Hello All,
    I was just facing the same issue and I found one of the blog post with complete step by step instructions, it was mentioned on one of the ecommerce site snapdeal.

A user had posted the link through which he solved the problem and it worked for me as well. here is the URL: http://www.techavin.com/hp-15-r205tu-k8u05pa-drivers-wifi-issue-solved/ hope you guys will find it useful.

Thanks.

PeterRivera, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Caring1 Win User

Please help me with my wifi issue, I haven't been able to solve it through Google.

Ignore, issue solved.

As the title states, I'm looking for a list of phones that pass all three criteria in that test.
    It has to pass to be able to use Google play store and certain Apps.
    I've tried Googling and I only find people complaining their phone fails it, compiling a list of failed phones would take a long time and there is no guarantee those not on that list will pass.
    The cheaper the better in my case as I'm short on funds.

Edit: Doesn't matter, issue seems to have been resolved on my current Smart Phone.

Caring1, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Please help me with my wifi issue, I haven't been able to solve it through Google.

1. Please help me with my wifi issue, I haven't been able to solve it through Google. - Similar Threads - Please help wifi

2. I haven't been able to connect to the OneDrive app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I haven't been able to connect to the OneDrive app: I haven't been able to connect to the OneDrive app for several days now. However, through the Web interface the connection occurs normally. Also, if you disconnect the OneDrive application from this user and connect it again, the connection occurs normally, but after...
  3. I haven't been able to update windows, it gives me error 0x80070057

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I haven't been able to update windows, it gives me error 0x80070057: I've tried using the troubleshooter to no avail. I then tried sfc /scannow in CMD Admin mode but all I get is "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service" and then I tried DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth but it stops at 3.7% and says "ERROR 87"....
  4. I haven't been able to update windows, it gives me error 0x80070057

I haven't been able to update windows, it gives me error 0x80070057: I've tried using the troubleshooter to no avail. I then tried sfc /scannow in CMD Admin mode but all I get is "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service" and then I tried DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth but it stops at 3.7% and says "ERROR 87"....
  5. I haven't been able to update windows, it gives me error 0x80070057

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I haven't been able to update windows, it gives me error 0x80070057: I've tried using the troubleshooter to no avail. I then tried sfc /scannow in CMD Admin mode but all I get is "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service" and then I tried DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth but it stops at 3.7% and says "ERROR...
  6. Help me with my Wifi please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me with my Wifi please: I have problems with my WiFi, every time I start to play or try to use the computer, it randomly disconnects. Then I try to fix the problem and I get this error "your computer seems to be configured correctly but the DNS server is not responding". So I go to YouTube or Google...
  7. Help me with my Wifi please

Help me with my Wifi please: I have problems with my WiFi, every time I start to play or try to use the computer, it randomly disconnects. Then I try to fix the problem and I get this error "your computer seems to be configured correctly but the DNS server is not responding". So I go to YouTube or Google...
  8. Help me with my Wifi please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Please help me solve this issue on my hp mini laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me solve this issue on my hp mini laptop: So I did a reset on my hp mini laptop and after that it got to the resetting stage where I think got stuck on 7% but lack of patience made me turn off the laptop by removing the battery and then I restarted it which then showed me choose your operator with the same windows...
  10. Help me with my Wifi please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me with my Wifi please: OK so, I keep getting a problem with my WiFi, whenever I start playing or try using the computer it randomly disconnects. I then try troubleshooting and get this error "your computer appears to be correctly configured but the DNS server is not responding." So I go on YouTube...