Windows 10: Please help me with this. How do I fix this,

Discus and support Please help me with this. How do I fix this, in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I am trying to Retry it doesn't work, I also tried to troubleshoot it didn't work, I pressed Download and install and I get errors. How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Historical_Ninja, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Please help me with this. How do I fix this,

/u/Historical_Ninja, Dec 12, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 12, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Dec 12, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

Please help me with this. How do I fix this,

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

Please help me with this. How do I fix this,

1. Please help me with this. How do I fix this, - Similar Threads - Please help fix

2. Please help me fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me fix this: I have just purchased a new Surface Studio Laptop 32GB of ram, Core i7, and tb of space I've have it for two weeks and just last night it stopped working without being plugged in. The battery percentage is missing and the only time I see it is after restarting the computer...
  3. Please help me fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me fix this: I have just purchased a new Surface Studio Laptop 32GB of ram, Core i7, and tb of space I've have it for two weeks and just last night it stopped working without being plugged in. The battery percentage is missing and the only time I see it is after restarting the computer...
  4. Please help. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help. How do I fix this?: ----------------------------------------------- Escalation Type: complete ----------------------------------------------- Snap Trace GMD ----------------------------------------------- Snapped alternative trace Action succeeded Duration Ticks, ms: 43813 Duration UBI, ms:...
  5. Please help. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help. How do I fix this?: ----------------------------------------------- Escalation Type: complete ----------------------------------------------- Snap Trace GMD ----------------------------------------------- Snapped alternative trace Action succeeded Duration Ticks, ms: 43813 Duration UBI, ms:...
  6. Please help. How do I fix this?

7. BSOD how to fix it please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD how to fix it please help me: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\091522-6500-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  8. BSOD how to fix it please help me

BSOD how to fix it please help me: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\091522-6500-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  9. Please help me fix this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me fix this.: [ATTACH] I record in full screen but when it gets saved as a file it saves as: https://preview.redd.it/ax69hlyemni61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=2fef936ea60f7e2ed8657e2397b7ce5b23a21a4c How do i fix it? submitted by /u/chinkzy_ [link] [comments]...
  10. Help me fix this please.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me fix this please.: submitted by /u/lonerphoenix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fylutc/help_me_fix_this_please/