Windows 10: Please help me with this problem, computer battery is messed up

Discus and support Please help me with this problem, computer battery is messed up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A couple nights ago, i dropped my laptop pretty hard on the floor, it is an hp pavilion x2 detatchable laptop. There were no scratches or anything and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Michelle_Cool, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Please help me with this problem, computer battery is messed up

A couple nights ago, i dropped my laptop pretty hard on the floor, it is an hp pavilion x2 detatchable laptop. There were no scratches or anything and it seemed to be working fine. Then i tried to use it yesterday and today, and it would not turn on. It eould only turn on when it was plugged into the charger, thats it. The battery also isnt low, it was fully charged, and i clicked on the battery icon and it said no battery detected. I can use it but only when its plugged in because it cant find the battery. I tried reseting it but its not working and this popped up.

Please help me with this problem, computer battery is messed up [​IMG]

Please someone help me with this problem i will be so grateful!

i also tried to do a system recovery, but it asks for the product key which i dont have, and i want windows to stay activated.

:)

Michelle_Cool, Nov 10, 2018

2. Battery charging only when computer is put to Sleep. Windows 10

Hi Alexander,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • From when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to connect the computer with a different charger cable and check if the issue persists. I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View all” on the top left pane.
    • Select "Power" from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, I would like to let you know that battery problems are often related to the battery itself. If you're experiencing this problem, contact your laptop manufacturer. If you purchased the battery separately, contact the battery manufacturer.

Also check for any utility release from your laptop manufacturer.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Laptop battery problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your laptop battery, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you run the power troubleshooter. Below are the steps:

• Type troubleshoot in the search bar.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, look for and select
      Power
    • Click the Run the troubleshooter button, and follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Please help me with this problem, computer battery is messed up

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Please help me with this problem, computer battery is messed up

1. Please help me with this problem, computer battery is messed up - Similar Threads - Please help problem

2. Please help me with this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me with this problem: your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information...
  3. can someone help me with my computer that is messing up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me with my computer that is messing up?: pc is messed upso my computer has been running into some problems and i don’t know what to do. 1. cannot open file explorer, the window goes white and it says not responding 2. when i open an app, the window also turns white3. my screen flashes black for about 10 seconds and...
  4. can someone help me with my computer that is messing up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me with my computer that is messing up?: pc is messed upso my computer has been running into some problems and i don’t know what to do. 1. cannot open file explorer, the window goes white and it says not responding 2. when i open an app, the window also turns white3. my screen flashes black for about 10 seconds and...
  5. I messed up. Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I messed up. Please help!: I had one user account on my Windows 10 and i wanted to change the User folder name. So following this tutorial, https://youtu.be/XASJTN8Sr1I , Created a temporary user account with administrative privileges and signed into it. Went to the registry editor and changed the...
  6. Please help, everything is messed up

Please help, everything is messed up: Ok so I’ve had this problem for a long time and I’m finally done with putting up with it, I need to fix it, please if you have a solution say it! Here is my problems: 1.) Cannot open Microsoft Store and any Microsoft store apps 2.) Cannot open Settings and no type of...
  7. Boot Drive messed up? please help!

Boot Drive messed up? please help!: So, I was doing the Guru3D Display Driver Uninstaller, and I did all that, and it restarted and then it says “A disk read error occurred, press ctrl alt del to restart” and i don’t know what to do!!!! submitted by /u/FalconzBeast [link] [comments]...
  8. Please Help Display Is Messed Up

Please Help Display Is Messed Up: I have a very old monitor that I use as my second and recently I broke the adapter for it so I bought a new one, now its messed up. The monitor itself is 1600x1200 but that isnt an option in the resolution settings anymore. I tried every single resolution setting that was...
  9. Dropdown Bar Messed Up (Please Help)

Dropdown Bar Messed Up (Please Help): [ATTACH] Has anyone had where the dropdown (to print, find, etc) is showing up above the screen when you click it and the browser (I am using Chrome) is maximized. This is what it looks like:...
  10. Messed up Bios settings. Please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Messed up Bios settings. Please help: I Changed BIOS OS mode selection setting from CSM to "UEFI and Legacy." Now laptop boots to blank screen. No bios splash screen. I hear the optical drive being recognize and the fans turn on. Fans intermittently speed up and slow down. Samsung NP365E5C-S05US with Windows...