Windows 10: Please help me with windows security

Discus and support Please help me with windows security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Here is the link to my question and your answer didnt work please reply fast as i have an important meeting soon:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BESAMUrai_, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Please help me with windows security

Here is the link to my question and your answer didnt work please reply fast as i have an important meeting soon:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-defender-antivirus/936ab05a-88dd-4d90-83ea-b1e8381ac63e?tm=1603859732185

I need to be able to turn off real time protection or atleast disable the antivirus somehow

Also my windows security thing doesnt work

:)

BESAMUrai_, Oct 28, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 28, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 28, 2020
  4. curatia Win User

Please help me with windows security

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Please help me with windows security

1. Please help me with windows security - Similar Threads - Please help security

2. Help me please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me please: I can't open my settings What should i do? submitted by /u/itoukaiji03 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j4fcn9/help_me_please/
  3. PLEASE HELP ME

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PLEASE HELP ME: hi guys last week I was playing a game on my laptop, when I clicked the game shortcut my PC battery suddenly dropped to 9%, even though before that my PC battery was still 90%, then the game didn't appear at all and I found many unknown applications and Internet explorer...
  4. Please help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please help me: When i type anything it removed automatically, As if i need to serach out anything on chrome or any browser and type any word and want to edit that scentence it removed by itself .. Some of my keyboard keys also not working properly as i type 'M' and the letter show on the...
  5. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PLEASE HELP ME!!!!: [IMG]Hello guys!! I got a problem with my windows, the searching menu isn't working, ms edge also, and the settings just give the white colour. So please your help to fix this problems. Thanks!!! :D...
  6. Please help me

Please help me: so i had this nvidia graphics adapter and whenever i updated its driver it only made my screen black and i cant see anything so i had to remove the driver update everytime because i though i can fix it somehow with something, but i got tired one day and just deleted it i had...
  7. please help me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    please help me: My windows 10 just done an upgrade and now all my music and photo folders have dissapeared its saying i have nothing on my computer. Its never done this before please help me restore them...
  8. Help me Please...

Help me Please...: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎4/‎25/‎2020 2:36 AM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 1020 Parameter 2:...
  9. Help me please!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me please!!: My laptop was running slow and got full of too much useless junk and games that i decided to take the easy route and system restore the whole damn thing, windows install and what not but here is the problem. it seems that my desktop profile cant be found, i will attach a...
  10. Help me PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me PLEASE!: Everything was working fine yesterday. Today I come home from work to discover my computer was shut off and a windows update had occurred. Now, I can't connect to the internet through my router which is an old Linksys WRT54G. I can plug in the Ethernet directly to my computer...