Windows 10: please help me

Discus and support please help me in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; please help me to open Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me/ff4626f9-0e7b-4865-830d-bd777b2f6095" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by robabyektan, Feb 26, 2019.

1. please help me

please help me to open Store

:)

robabyektan, Feb 26, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 26, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

please help me

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool please help me :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

please help me

1. please help me - Similar Threads - please help

2. Bad Image Error, please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad Image Error, please help!: [ATTACH] So i got this message everytime i click to a link from any softwares or games. https://preview.redd.it/cmhhd6ljbmp51.png?width=414&format=png&auto=webp&s=2d2f49ae51151e359a020820e498c599c336cd12 If anyone know how to fix this, please let me know. I will...
  3. White screen crash without BSOD. Please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White screen crash without BSOD. Please help: So my Computer Keeps on crashing when I play games on it with a white screen sometimes it's blue, brown, and green without a BSOD. I'm guessing it can crash on things that require some amount of resources like TF2, Robloxyes I play roblox, CSGO and sometimes when it boots up....
  4. So i got myself in a sticky situation help please

So i got myself in a sticky situation help please: So i got a virus on my pc but it hasnt infected it becouse i got a antivirus and i deleated it but it was already injected and now my antivirus is fighting it, and i can tell the person that made the virus is tracking what i type so now im stuck on my startup screen on...
  5. please help

please help: ok so theres 2 accounts on my new laptop and sometimes when i download something on my account it will also download on the other account, is there a way to prevent this? submitted by /u/katfan258 [link] [comments]...
  6. please help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    please help me: Please advice me how to fix this error. Always pop up "Operation is in progress" in windows server. When I click OK button it closed but a few second later this message occur again. Open task manager and I found that this message is under wininit 32bit shown as below picture....
  7. Can anyone please help me!!?? I updated my audio driver and this happened. Its been...

Can anyone please help me!!?? I updated my audio driver and this happened. Its been...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/johnnewburg [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izzf8x/can_anyone_please_help_me_i_updated_my_audio/
  8. Windows BSOD Frequently Popping Up. Help Please.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows BSOD Frequently Popping Up. Help Please.: Lately, I've been getting frequent BSOD screens. Most of them have the Stop Code: System Service Exception. It also gives me What Failed: Win32kfull.sys on the screen. There have been other screens too with only the Stop Code along the lines of page fault in nonpaged area,...
  9. All of my desktop icons are gone please help (more in comments)

All of my desktop icons are gone please help (more in comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/whatis0atmeal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izw9nf/all_of_my_desktop_icons_are_gone_please_help_more/
  10. My mouse no longer stays on my game! Please Help :

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse no longer stays on my game! Please Help :: For some reason my mouse no longer stays locked on any of my games and automatically goes to my second monitor. Normally I have to tab out, and it just started doing this. I am not sure what I did. Someone please help me... I am scared I am going to lose all of my hard work :...