Windows 10: Please help me!

Discus and support Please help me! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Today I've downgraded from Windows 11 to Windows 10. Suddenly Windows 11 is downgraded. Boot screen appears after that a pop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AHMEDMALICK, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Please help me!

Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Today I've downgraded from Windows 11 to Windows 10. Suddenly Windows 11 is downgraded. Boot screen appears after that a pop up comed out "your PC ran into a problem and need to restart. We are collecting some information." PC restarted again that appeared, again restarted, automatic repair started and said PC didn't start correctly. I've two options restart or advanced options. Please help I am not able to use PC. This is happening your pc ran into.. and pc didn't start correctly. Please help me!!!

:)

AHMEDMALICK, Oct 16, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 16, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

Please help me!

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Please help me! :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Please help me!

1. Please help me! - Similar Threads - Please help

2. bsod problems. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod problems. Please help.: about a month ago, my laptop suddenly started to run into BSOD.it is usually because of multiple error reasons, I tried to sfc /scannow and it detected bunch of errors each time.DISM online restorehealth does not complete and usually stops at certain percentage.chkdsk ran...
  3. bsod problems. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod problems. Please help.: about a month ago, my laptop suddenly started to run into BSOD.it is usually because of multiple error reasons, I tried to sfc /scannow and it detected bunch of errors each time.DISM online restorehealth does not complete and usually stops at certain percentage.chkdsk ran...
  4. help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help please: my laptop says no internet secured when I was setting it up after adding a new hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please/ab958ac7-fcd2-4383-ac09-53949a6a4353
  5. help please

help please: my laptop says no internet secured when I was setting it up after adding a new hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please/ab958ac7-fcd2-4383-ac09-53949a6a4353
  6. TotalAV Virus?? - I'm scared I've been infected for a long time, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TotalAV Virus?? - I'm scared I've been infected for a long time, please help: So like a year or two ago, I was sure I had a virus. I'm pretty naive, and paranoid,and so I wanted to check. I tried scanning with windows own anti-virus, but nothing came up. I searched the internett, and found multiple youtube videos stating "windows didn't detect all the...
  7. TotalAV Virus?? - I'm scared I've been infected for a long time, please help

TotalAV Virus?? - I'm scared I've been infected for a long time, please help: So like a year or two ago, I was sure I had a virus. I'm pretty naive, and paranoid,and so I wanted to check. I tried scanning with windows own anti-virus, but nothing came up. I searched the internett, and found multiple youtube videos stating "windows didn't detect all the...
  8. can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...: Hello, I have Windows 10 Enterprise which I did not realize there was such a difference to upgrade. But in a few posts, I saw I have to go through a bunch of steps to get Windows Pro 11. can someone please help me understand how to do this? I have to have Windows Pro 11 for...
  9. can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...

can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...: Hello, I have Windows 10 Enterprise which I did not realize there was such a difference to upgrade. But in a few posts, I saw I have to go through a bunch of steps to get Windows Pro 11. can someone please help me understand how to do this? I have to have Windows Pro 11 for...
  10. can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade