Windows 10: PLEASE HELP! MICROSOFT STORE FIX

Discus and support PLEASE HELP! MICROSOFT STORE FIX in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My microsoft store had some issues i googled and said to go to Settings > Apps > Microsoft Store > Advanced > and reset it, and it should fix so i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by UnaFarah, Apr 2, 2022.

1. UnaFarah Win User

PLEASE HELP! MICROSOFT STORE FIX

My microsoft store had some issues i googled and said to go to Settings > Apps > Microsoft Store > Advanced > and reset it, and it should fix so i attempted to reset it, but instead it completely removed the app and didn't reinstall it.Please help

:)

UnaFarah, Apr 2, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 2, 2022
  3. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 2, 2022
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 2, 2022
Thema:

1. PLEASE HELP! MICROSOFT STORE FIX - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP MICROSOFT

2. please help me fix the microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    please help me fix the microsoft store.: The microsoft store has been acting very weird after i logged out and back into it. i have tried terminating, repairing, and reseting it in settings. but it keeps on popping back up, often overriding other applications going over them.https://imgur.com/a/VAnXzVR Here is a...
  3. please help me fix the microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me fix the microsoft store.: The microsoft store has been acting very weird after i logged out and back into it. i have tried terminating, repairing, and reseting it in settings. but it keeps on popping back up, often overriding other applications going over them.https://imgur.com/a/VAnXzVR Here is a...
  4. please help me fix the microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issue with Microsoft store, please help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Microsoft store, please help!!: Hello everyone, I really need help getting Microsoft Store to work on my pc. I've tried everything from using the troubleshooter, Cleaning the app's cache and reinstalling it using CMD. When i launch it, it stays like this for a good few seconds keep in mind, i have a fast...
  6. Issue with Microsoft store, please help!!

Issue with Microsoft store, please help!!: Hello everyone, I really need help getting Microsoft Store to work on my pc. I've tried everything from using the troubleshooter, Cleaning the app's cache and reinstalling it using CMD. When i launch it, it stays like this for a good few seconds keep in mind, i have a fast...
  7. Microsoft Store Problems Please Help !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Problems Please Help !!: Yeah so im trying to update spotify but it stuck on acquiring license so im trying to uninstall spotify to download it again to fix the problems, but no its still stuck on acquiring license. i tried updating another app and it works normally and when i tried to install the...
  8. PLEASE HELP! MICROSOFT STORE FIX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP! MICROSOFT STORE FIX: My microsoft store had some issues i googled and said to go to Settings > Apps > Microsoft Store > Advanced > and reset it, and it should fix so i attempted to reset it, but instead it completely removed the app and didn't reinstall it.Please help...
  9. PLEASE HELP! MICROSOFT STORE FIX

PLEASE HELP! MICROSOFT STORE FIX: My microsoft store had some issues i googled and said to go to Settings > Apps > Microsoft Store > Advanced > and reset it, and it should fix so i attempted to reset it, but instead it completely removed the app and didn't reinstall it.Please help...
  10. Microsoft Store issue. Please help.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store issue. Please help.: Microsoft Store won't let me download, install, or update any new and existing app. Error code: 0x80246019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-issue-please-help/6966882f-cdec-4fc7-9c1e-a01d6b71bed0