Windows 10: please help my android phone and computer have been hacked.]

Discus and support please help my android phone and computer have been hacked.] in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; He's watching everything I do... I feel like a victim. I am a 33 year old housewife.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by balentines, Sep 6, 2018.

1. please help my android phone and computer have been hacked.]

He's watching everything I do... I feel like a victim. I am a 33 year old housewife.

:)

balentines, Sep 6, 2018
  2. RCoon Win User

Android Help Desk

Here's a quick question-quick answer Help Desk to get your thumbs back in action on your Android phone. If you have advanced questions, make a thread! If it's something you think might be quick and simple, ask it here.
    • Just got a new Android phone and have no idea where to begin?
    • Need a quick tip on how to change a hidden setting?
    • Looking for the best app to fit your need?
    Drop your questions here and somebody with the knowledge can get you back on track.

RCoon, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    A list of Android phones that come infected with dangerous trojan

Quite the list!
    Looks like they were all manufactured by Fisher-Price!

Edwin, Sep 6, 2018
  4. jimbo45 Win User

please help my android phone and computer have been hacked.]

Is there an app 4 Win10 to click a phone # and dial it on my android?

Hi there

about half way in this article shows how I think you can use Windows to do this.

How to Make Calls, Send and Receive SMS From Your Computer Using an Android Phone | NDTV Gadgets360.com

The relevant bit is this piece I think

It's not perfect but it will do what you need. You need to install on the PHONE as well -- this isn't clear from the documentation but it does work and you DON'T NEED THE PREMIUM (i.e PAY) piece.

You can also initiate a call using AirDroid on your PC, but the call isn't shared with your computer. The PC is only useful as a phone dialer.

1.Click the phone icon at the top of the page, next to the search bar on web.airdroid.com.

2.Dial the number in the keypad. As you start typing the number, a list of contacts with similar numbers will show up on the right. So you can also click the contact you want to call.

3.Click the blue Call button. Now you will have to switch to your Android phone to speak to the person. This is an unfortunate limitation and we suggest that you use a Bluetooth headset paired with your phone as a workaround.

4.AirDroid doesn't let you receive calls via the computer either, but you can reject calls with a text message. When someone calls, you will see a pop-up in the browser window. Click Reject to disconnect the call or Reject with message to send a text message to the caller.

Documentation

[Help FAQ] Quick Guide of AirDroid

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

please help my android phone and computer have been hacked.]

1. please help my android phone and computer have been hacked.] - Similar Threads - please help android

2. My android phone has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My android phone has been hacked: How to get out off my android phone milliceous malware all of my account has been hacked even though i already hard reset my phone the malware is been ther please help* Moved from Community Center...
  3. My android phone has been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My android phone has been hacked: How to get out off my android phone milliceous malware all of my account has been hacked even though i already hard reset my phone the malware is been ther please help* Moved from Community Center...
  4. Please Help: I have been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please Help: I have been hacked: So, mi account got hacked, like a 2 months ago, and i cant get it back, the nametag is <Removed for Privacy> and i dont know why but the email change the direction, i mean it was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** then got hacked and change to *** Email address is...
  5. Been hacked please help

Been hacked please help: I have an HP OMEN 870-224 i5 windows 10 home, was pro but it downgraded, I won’t upgrade again until my issue is fixed.I purchased another hard drive & started from scratch, but this too was hacked. How does someone remotely create an administrative account on your computer...
  6. I believe my account on the Phone have been hacked

I believe my account on the Phone have been hacked: ibought a CUBOT NOTE 20 PRO smartphone from Amazon on may 24 2021. My bank acct showed transactions i did not make on june 29. ihad bank check access to online banking feature. luckily, because the techs weere able to discover that my acct was remote accessed and used. they...
  7. HAVE I BEEN HACKED? PLEASE SEE THIS!!

HAVE I BEEN HACKED? PLEASE SEE THIS!!: my teacher today on Microsoft Teams told us to download this program on our windows laptop/pc its called: ROBOMIND for a school project anyway when i was about to install it on my pc i saw this message: User Account Control Do you want to allow this app from an...
  8. PLEASE HELP - I'VE BEEN HACKED :

PLEASE HELP - I'VE BEEN HACKED :: Hi everyone, It seems I was hacked recently and my entire computer was encrypted. I did some research and I'm pretty sure my issue is some Ransomware called PHOBOS. I know very little about ransomware and/or getting hacked. In regards to this PHOBOS ransonware. I ask,...
  9. Please help me my computer laptop and surface have been hacked

Please help me my computer laptop and surface have been hacked: please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/please-help-me-my-computer-laptop-and-surface-have/b95369a4-c538-4407-80be-e3c8b343fb52
  10. been hacked please help

been hacked please help: All your files are Encrypted! For data recovery needs decryptor. How to buy decryptor: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- | 1. Download Tor browser - https://www.torproject.org/ and install it. | 2. Open link in TOR...