Windows 10: PlEASE HELP!! MY COMPUTER WILL NOT CONNECT TO MY HOME NETWORK THROUGH WIFI OR...

Discus and support PlEASE HELP!! MY COMPUTER WILL NOT CONNECT TO MY HOME NETWORK THROUGH WIFI OR... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello My computer updated yesterday and then ethernet and wifi stopped working for my home network, my computer will connect to my friends mobile wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tamaralapointe1, Nov 11, 2018.

1. PlEASE HELP!! MY COMPUTER WILL NOT CONNECT TO MY HOME NETWORK THROUGH WIFI OR...

Hello My computer updated yesterday and then ethernet and wifi stopped working for my home network, my computer will connect to my friends mobile wifi but it tell s me its not connected and secured but no internet access, but i can still use internet with that for some strange reason, but not with my own home network. other devices can use my home network with no issues. when I try to use my network through wifi I put my password in and it says cant connect network, when I use the cord it just keeps saying identifying. also the ethernet cord worked for a bit after it first happened but would only let me access facebook and would then shut off now it wont even connect, but wifi went out first and would not work at all, this all happened yesterday.

:)

tamaralapointe1, Nov 11, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

PlEASE HELP!! MY COMPUTER WILL NOT CONNECT TO MY HOME NETWORK THROUGH WIFI OR... [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

PlEASE HELP!! MY COMPUTER WILL NOT CONNECT TO MY HOME NETWORK THROUGH WIFI OR... [​IMG]

topgundcp, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    WiFi Connectivity unstable on Windows 10 Computer

Hi Wilf,

It's possible that some settings on your computer were affected after installing an upgrade since you mentioned that this intermittent network connection that you're experiencing only started after that. We'd like to learn more about your concern so we could
    provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter.
    • Are other devices able to connect to your WiFi network without any problems?
    • Have you checked with your Internet Service provider if there are any outages in your area?
    We also suggest that you go through each and every troubleshooting step recommended in this article:

Fix Network Connection Issues in Windows 10
    . A lot of our community members have found the steps in that article very useful in solving connectivity issues.

Let us know if your network connectivity improves after following the troubleshooting steps we recommended.

Yolvi Ell, Nov 11, 2018
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

PlEASE HELP!! MY COMPUTER WILL NOT CONNECT TO MY HOME NETWORK THROUGH WIFI OR...

Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

PlEASE HELP!! MY COMPUTER WILL NOT CONNECT TO MY HOME NETWORK THROUGH WIFI OR...

1. PlEASE HELP!! MY COMPUTER WILL NOT CONNECT TO MY HOME NETWORK THROUGH WIFI OR... - Similar Threads - PlEASE HELP COMPUTER

2. Wifi will connect to a local public network but not to my home network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi will connect to a local public network but not to my home network.: My PC will connect to a local public network but not my home network, all my other devices will connect to my home network without issue. I have tried everything I can think of to try and fix the problem, I have reset my home network multiple times, I have reset and updated...
  3. Wifi will connect to a local public network but not to my home network.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi will connect to a local public network but not to my home network.: My PC will connect to a local public network but not my home network, all my other devices will connect to my home network without issue. I have tried everything I can think of to try and fix the problem, I have reset my home network multiple times, I have reset and updated...
  4. Wifi will connect to a local public network but not to my home network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. PLEASE HELP : MY WIFI CONNECTION IS GONE :

PLEASE HELP : MY WIFI CONNECTION IS GONE :: [IMG][IMG]Can you please help me with this : i already tried to update my driver, cleaning the ethernet cable but it just lost like that and doesnt work very well ,pls can you help me with this? its been a week and nothing is fixed : pls i need your help....
  6. Connect/play through wifi/network speaker

Connect/play through wifi/network speaker: Hey, I have a bose soundlink connected to my household wifi network. I have recently bought a new hp pavilion with windows 10 installed. On any mobile or apple device when playing music you can hit the airplay button and select the bose speaker. Therefore anyone can play...
  7. My WiFi connection is really bad on my computer HELP!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My WiFi connection is really bad on my computer HELP!: My friend needs help with his slow WiFi connection on his pc. He recently bought a new NZXT pc and his connection to his WiFi is really slow. He has good WiFi but he is always lagging in games. Reaching 500-3000 ping most of the time. He can’t connect to the internet through...
  8. PC unable to connect my home WIFI network

PC unable to connect my home WIFI network: In my PC is installed Windows 10 home edition. After starting my PC today it didn't connect automatically to my home WiFi network, as it usually do every day. I did the following without any result: 1. I restart my PC many times. 2. I manually logged on with my network...
  9. Able to connect to a network through LAN but unable to connect to the same network through WIFI

Able to connect to a network through LAN but unable to connect to the same network through WIFI: Hello, I am using Windows 10 Home edition in my laptop. I am able to connect to my home network through LAN cable but when I am trying to connect to my home network through WIFI, I am unable to connect. I have tried troubleshooting. I have tried disabling and enabling...
  10. I cannot connect to wifi network. Please help me.

I cannot connect to wifi network. Please help me.: It's been 2 weeks since my PC couldn't connect to wifi networks. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me. When I go to [ATTACH][ATTACH]...