Windows 10: Please. Help. My fonts are different in 2 different command prompts.

Discus and support Please. Help. My fonts are different in 2 different command prompts. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Look at this picture. I am SO mad, I know, it might seem so little pretty simple, BUT ITS JUST SO ANNOYING. I HATE IT! Attachment 46871 The one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MegaBlademaster, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Please. Help. My fonts are different in 2 different command prompts.

Look at this picture. I am SO mad, I know, it might seem so little pretty simple, BUT ITS JUST SO ANNOYING. I HATE IT!
    Attachment 46871

The one that says Galacticraft or the one that has a LOT of text is a windows batch file for my Minecraft hosting server. I assure you, IT IS NOT THE BATCH FILE. IT IS WINDOWS ITSELF. Now, On the other hand, the one on the bottom that says "HALLO ALLLL" Is the REGULAR CMD WINDOW when I opened up CMD via the Windows 10 Searchbar. HOW DO YOU FIX THIS? IT SEEMS SO SILLY THAT IT WOULDN"T BE A PROBLEM, BUT IT IS! That CMD prompt look almost EXACTLY like windows 7 CMD prompt. I cant MAXIMIZE IT to FULLSCREEN either when I tried to, but I used to be able to! The fonts were EXACTLY the same before I did some wacky stuff!
    Wacky stuff I did:
    Apparently, somehow, I made all of my "windows" (file explorer, chrome, etc) to a different default size. I ATTEMPTED to fix this, but I ended up downloading THIS to reset my File Explorer default window size: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...l-default.html
    And then it made the font THAT to my batch file! So ****ing WEIRD! PLEASE HELP!
    No, I don't have any restore points. This is BOGGLING ME SO MUCH THAT I COULD FACTORY RESET MY PC

OS is Windows 10 Pro

:)

MegaBlademaster, Nov 7, 2015

2. cmd text is stretched, how can I fix this?

It seems to be a bug, I had the exact same thing happen to me after installing the Creator Update (which seems to really have caused a number of problems).

My font was set up correctly (Consolas, 12pt), but everything was stretched as in the screenshot Egon posted. I changed to a different font, saved, and then changed back to Consolas. Now everything looks as it should.

NickBetting, Nov 7, 2015
  3. Keep 2 different windows in different drives, with different architectures(32b&64b).

I have a windows 7Ultimate - 32bits in my HDD(cPlease. Help. My fonts are different in 2 different command prompts. :).

I want to install windows 10Pro - 64bits in my new SSD(sPlease. Help. My fonts are different in 2 different command prompts. :).

Can I keep both? Also... If I can, how do I do it?

- I tryed to install windows10Pro from the ms .iso but it forcibly assumes a 32bits instal and tries to take over my windows 7Ultimate and does not let me change the architecture or where to install it.

Can it be solved with a Boot-USB using the Rufus method?

Thank you in advance, and merry christmas!

Alucard Tepes PT, Nov 7, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Please. Help. My fonts are different in 2 different command prompts.

Your attachment doesn't work. I get:

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Ztruker, Nov 8, 2015
Thema:

Please. Help. My fonts are different in 2 different command prompts.

1. Please. Help. My fonts are different in 2 different command prompts. - Similar Threads - Please Help fonts

2. Font size different

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size different: Hi,The size of the view menu bar is smaller than that of icons. How can I fix this problem? I mean to make the size of view bar biggerBest regards,Jiao https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size-different/2970b447-e0eb-4079-950f-97ce96867ee4
  3. My users folder name is different and also command prompt has display different when I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My users folder name is different and also command prompt has display different when I...: Someone set up my windows and sign up with his account I am not aware of much about that time still not much I used PC for some time then I remove this account from PC and sign up with my own account now window show me administrator but when I go to users folder there is...
  4. Deleting Fonts with Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting Fonts with Command Prompt: Hi. I am just wondering if there is a command or commands you can input into Command Prompt to delete/get rid of fonts. If anyone has any answers, I would like to know!...
  5. Fonts look different

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fonts look different: [ATTACH] So basically, the fonts in Windows 10 can look different for some reason. I was voice calling with friend of mine and he shared his screen, and his file explorer font looks so much cleaner than what I have. The folder icons also look smaller and sleeker. Is there...
  6. Help with 2 monitors and different wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with 2 monitors and different wallpaper: Windows 10.0.19042 build 19042 I just got from the app store Sense Clock and I want to make this my default wallpaper on my 2nd monitor so how do keep my default wallpaper on my 1st monitor and Sense Clock my default on 2nd monitor. I was finally able to gain access to my...
  7. Help with 2 monitors and different wallpaper

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with 2 monitors and different wallpaper: Windows 10.0.19042 build 19042 I just got from the app store Sense Clock and I want to make this my default wallpaper on my 2nd monitor so how do keep my default wallpaper on my 1st monitor and Sense Clock my default on 2nd monitor. I was finally able to gain access to my...
  8. Difference between Command Prompt and Windows PowerShell

in Windows 10 News
    Difference between Command Prompt and Windows PowerShell: [ATTACH] Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7 all come shipped with Windows PowerShell out of the box. Along with that, it came the older Command Prompt which was a successor to MS-DOS Command line. But often the presence of two command [...] This post Difference between...
  9. Difference between Windows PowerShell and Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Difference between Windows PowerShell and Command Prompt: Don't these programs do essentially the same thing? Is there an advantage to use one over the other? Just curious. 119910
  10. Time Different error Please help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Time Different error Please help!: so example my time is 6:54 PM on WINDOWS taskbar ^Real time but on facebook and Steam its 3:53AM what? how to fix this please [img] 85476