Windows 10: Please help my laptop didnt come with a product key, no sticker, no papers.

Discus and support Please help my laptop didnt come with a product key, no sticker, no papers. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; please help me, for some reason my new laptop keeps saying activate windows in settings, and ive tried to copy and paste the command but it doesnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EmoGirlCJ, Feb 26, 2021.

1. EmoGirlCJ Win User

Please help my laptop didnt come with a product key, no sticker, no papers.

please help me, for some reason my new laptop keeps saying activate windows in settings, and ive tried to copy and paste the command but it doesnt work, also my laptop doesnt have a sticker to tell me what my activation key is, plus its supposed to come with the activation key but it didn't and i mad cus I dont wanna pay for a new one cus its exspensive.

Please help my laptop didnt come with a product key, no sticker, no papers. d8ef4f77-be8e-4ae2-8d6e-c8acf22b341b?upload=true.png Please help my laptop didnt come with a product key, no sticker, no papers. aa8ffff1-f294-4e6c-b951-8022047914d1?upload=true.png

:)

EmoGirlCJ, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Sukarsha Win User

Product key sticker is damaged

Hi

My product key sticker is damaged and not able to read product key. Bar code numbers are readable and can provide it. This product is for Windows 7 would like to use to upgrade windows 10.

Can you please suggest?

Regards

Sukarsha, Feb 26, 2021
  3. product key

I retract my statement. Windows 10 laptops do not come with the sticker at the bottom for the product key.

Again, I suggest contacting the seller.

Zackary Vanosdol, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Please help my laptop didnt come with a product key, no sticker, no papers.

Product key on sticker faded

The sticker containing the windows product key on back of my laptop has faded. I am unable to read product key. Only numeric ID (which I believe is the product ID) is readable on bottom of that sticker. Can that ID be used to recover my product ID?

Arsalan Munawar, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Please help my laptop didnt come with a product key, no sticker, no papers.

1. Please help my laptop didnt come with a product key, no sticker, no papers. - Similar Threads - Please help laptop

2. Product Key help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Product Key help?: I have a windows 10 pro laptop that is saying that it isn't activated. It has a product ID but it says it can't activate my windows. I guess changing the product key might help but I have no clue where to find one or if I'm supposed to buy it from somewhere legit or what I'm...
  3. cant activate windows need product code didnt come with one

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cant activate windows need product code didnt come with one: cant activate window didnt come with a code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-need-product-code-didnt-come/c65151da-1ba1-4c7c-9eb6-0bc96511bc23
  4. Product key didnt work even its genuine

Product key didnt work even its genuine: I had my pc fix to where i bought my pc then after i put the activation key the code doesnt work even i have genuine and bought key. Is there a way to possibly fix or activate my windows alternatively?...
  5. please help me product key

please help me product key: I pressed by mistake on "change product key" and now my computer is bad and I cant open videos …. its tell me that the Server execution failed . how to fix it please ? I have a lot of work on making videos....
  6. Went to type my final thesis paper. Please help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Went to type my final thesis paper. Please help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jiberesh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gec7wb/went_to_type_my_final_thesis_paper_please_help/
  7. Product key help

Product key help: Hello I need help with this little thing. I was trying to overclock my computer and I got BSOD, and need to reinstall windows. I got the product key but 3 digits are missing and I was trying to troubleshoot it, but it didnt work. Is there any way to get those 3 digits and...
  8. Damaged OEM Windows Product Key sticker

Damaged OEM Windows Product Key sticker: Hello all - I bought my son a nice desktop pre installed with windows `0 OEM, I was a little heavy on the scratching and took a few characters out. I have tried what I believed to be all other characters, I know some are not applicable which reduced the variables, but no...
  9. Windows asking for product key? Please help

Windows asking for product key? Please help: Hi everyone, i have a cracked version of windows 10 pro. However, after messing around with a few things yesterday and uninstalling some programs, it is now asking for a product key to activate windows. I want to now go to a genuine copy. My question is if i purchase...
  10. Windows 8 sticker but no product key in UEFI on refurbished laptop

Windows 8 sticker but no product key in UEFI on refurbished laptop: I'm posting this on TenForums so others will learn from my experience upgrading to Windows 10. But I would really like to know if anyone else has seen a computer with the square Windows 8 sticker, but no product key either on a label or in firmware/bios? <- that's just bolded...