Windows 10: Please help my laptop didnt come with a product key, no sticker, no papers.

Discus and support Please help my laptop didnt come with a product key, no sticker, no papers. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; please help me, for some reason my new laptop keeps saying activate windows in settings, and ive tried to copy and paste the command but it doesnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EmoGirlCJ, Feb 26, 2021.

1. EmoGirlCJ Win User

Please help my laptop didnt come with a product key, no sticker, no papers.

please help me, for some reason my new laptop keeps saying activate windows in settings, and ive tried to copy and paste the command but it doesnt work, also my laptop doesnt have a sticker to tell me what my activation key is, plus its supposed to come with the activation key but it didn't and i mad cus I dont wanna pay for a new one cus its exspensive.

Please help my laptop didnt come with a product key, no sticker, no papers. d8ef4f77-be8e-4ae2-8d6e-c8acf22b341b?upload=true.png Please help my laptop didnt come with a product key, no sticker, no papers. aa8ffff1-f294-4e6c-b951-8022047914d1?upload=true.png

:)

EmoGirlCJ, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Sukarsha Win User

Product key sticker is damaged

Hi

My product key sticker is damaged and not able to read product key. Bar code numbers are readable and can provide it. This product is for Windows 7 would like to use to upgrade windows 10.

Can you please suggest?

Regards

Sukarsha, Feb 26, 2021
  3. product key

I retract my statement. Windows 10 laptops do not come with the sticker at the bottom for the product key.

Again, I suggest contacting the seller.

Zackary Vanosdol, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Please help my laptop didnt come with a product key, no sticker, no papers.

Product key on sticker faded

The sticker containing the windows product key on back of my laptop has faded. I am unable to read product key. Only numeric ID (which I believe is the product ID) is readable on bottom of that sticker. Can that ID be used to recover my product ID?

Arsalan Munawar, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Please help my laptop didnt come with a product key, no sticker, no papers.

1. Please help my laptop didnt come with a product key, no sticker, no papers. - Similar Threads - Please help laptop

2. Sony VAIO laptop Product key sticker erased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony VAIO laptop Product key sticker erased: My Sony VAIO laptop came with Windows 7 and had a product key at its bottom which is now worn off and few numbers/digits are not readable. I have made various fresh installs but i still have access to the recovery partition and recovery media. If i install windows 7 from the...
  3. Sony VAIO laptop Product key sticker erased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony VAIO laptop Product key sticker erased: My Sony VAIO laptop came with Windows 7 and had a product key at its bottom which is now worn off and few numbers/digits are not readable. I have made various fresh installs but i still have access to the recovery partition and recovery media. If i install windows 7 from the...
  4. so my laptop didnt come with a box and i dont know the product key and i need to activate...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    so my laptop didnt come with a box and i dont know the product key and i need to activate...: so my laptop didnt come with a box and i dont know the product key and i need to activate the windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-my-laptop-didnt-come-with-a-box-and-i-dont-know/947e2128-ea2b-43f9-8cb8-2bad7295acad
  5. so my laptop didnt come with a box and i dont know the product key and i need to activate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so my laptop didnt come with a box and i dont know the product key and i need to activate...: so my laptop didnt come with a box and i dont know the product key and i need to activate the windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-my-laptop-didnt-come-with-a-box-and-i-dont-know/947e2128-ea2b-43f9-8cb8-2bad7295acad
  6. so my laptop didnt come with a box and i dont know the product key and i need to activate...

7. restore damaged sticker with product key

restore damaged sticker with product key: How to restore key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-damaged-sticker-with-product-key/fa0edb87-406e-4780-9dab-661a299725f2
  8. restore damaged sticker with product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    restore damaged sticker with product key: How to restore key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-damaged-sticker-with-product-key/fa0edb87-406e-4780-9dab-661a299725f2
  9. restore damaged sticker with product key

10. Windows 8 sticker but no product key in UEFI on refurbished laptop

Windows 8 sticker but no product key in UEFI on refurbished laptop: I'm posting this on TenForums so others will learn from my experience upgrading to Windows 10. But I would really like to know if anyone else has seen a computer with the square Windows 8 sticker, but no product key either on a label or in firmware/bios? <- that's just bolded...