Windows 10: Please help! My microphone isn't working.

Discus and support Please help! My microphone isn't working. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So whenever I try to record my voice it just doesn't work but when I'm on a call it works. Please help me with this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ari2021, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Ari2021 Win User

Please help! My microphone isn't working.

So whenever I try to record my voice it just doesn't work but when I'm on a call it works. Please help me with this.

:)

Ari2021, Jun 21, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 21, 2021
  3. my microphone isn t working

Hi Alexandra,

You may experience problems with a device due to an issue with its driver or the hardware device itself. To narrow down the issue, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which version of Windows 10 are you currently running? To check your build, go to
      Start > Settings > System >
      About
    • Have you tried using the microphone on a different computer?
    • Have you tried using a different microphone?

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Please help! My microphone isn't working.

my microphone isn t working

configurationi Hello Angela,

Thank you for helping me, it is so nice to have your help. My answers to your questions are the next:

• I think that there are problems because it is a new laptop. A problem with the sistem concerning my web camera I solve it earlier, but the problem with my microphone I don't know how to solve it. I don't know why isn't working correctly.
    • The troubleshooting I tried so far were Microfon Configuration>Microphon>Config. the microphone for recognising the talk>Start> Microphon configuration. After this my computer can't solve the problem.
    • The windows version is 10.0.14393 Generare 14393 (I have to specific that my computer is in Romanian language).
    • I don't have any microphone, so I just used the one who is integrated in windows.
    I am waiting for your response as soon as possible.

alexandra1lxndr, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Please help! My microphone isn't working.

1. Please help! My microphone isn't working. - Similar Threads - Please help microphone

2. My microphone isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone isn't working: Today I turned on my laptop and wanted to talk to a friend but I couldn't because my built in microphone wasn't working I tried restarting my laptop, running the troubleshooter, watching youtube videos but nothing worked. I don't know how to fix it if someone can help me I...
  3. My camera isn't working, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera isn't working, please help.: Hello there, I've been trying to use my built-in camera via the camera app, but I've been met with the error code "0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>" every single time, yet despite trying to find a solution, I haven't been able to, any assistance would be appreciated....
  4. My camera isn't working, please help.

My camera isn't working, please help.: Hello there, I've been trying to use my built-in camera via the camera app, but I've been met with the error code "0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>" every single time, yet despite trying to find a solution, I haven't been able to, any assistance would be appreciated....
  5. My microphone isn't working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My microphone isn't working.: my microphone does not seem to be working recently and I'm not sure why. It says that no jack information on my microphone which I'd assume it has something to do with it but I am not sure...
  6. PLEASE HELP MY GAME ISN'T WORKING!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP MY GAME ISN'T WORKING!!: I installed Marvel Ultimate Alliance through one site, and when I start the game it doesn't load but appears on the task barlook the image and after a few seconds it just disappears, i have a laptop and i updated all drivers and i really don't know how to fix this , PLEASE...
  7. PLEASE HELP MY GAME ISN'T WORKING!!

PLEASE HELP MY GAME ISN'T WORKING!!: I installed Marvel Ultimate Alliance through one site, and when I start the game it doesn't load but appears on the task bar and after a few seconds it just disappears, im have a laptop and i updated all drivers and i really don't know how to fix this , PLEASE HELP....
  8. Microphone Isn't Working. Need help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone Isn't Working. Need help.: Hi My microphone is not working at all, Please read this case carefully: The headset I use is a line-in input with three ring pin. My computer is recognising this external device The headset is new and completely functional on other PCs but when i speak into the mic, no...
  9. PLEASE HELP Microphone not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PLEASE HELP Microphone not working: My microphone has not been working for the past few days, and I'm getting pretty pissed. I've done device manager shit, I've installed and reinstalled various suggested drivers, and I've reset my pc numerous times to try and get my (functioning) mic working again. I've...
  10. My Audio isn't working, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Audio isn't working, please help: on the volume icon, there is a red x and whenever I press on it, it takes me straight to troubleshooting and it says, "one or more audio service isn't running". I've looked at all the drivers for my audio devices, and they are both up to date. I have even updated the audio...