Windows 10: please help my pc wont boot and i cant access windows

Discus and support please help my pc wont boot and i cant access windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So a day ago i was using my pc and it was working completely fine, the next day i turn it on and it starts automatic repair to "repair disk errors" ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CoolPiggies201, Nov 15, 2019.

1. please help my pc wont boot and i cant access windows

So a day ago i was using my pc and it was working completely fine, the next day i turn it on and it starts automatic repair to "repair disk errors" , it gets like halfway through stage 2 then just blue screens. The error code it shows says BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO, after the blue screen finishes it takes me to a screen of just my motherboard logo, after some time it takes me to a screen that says reboot and select proper boot device. I cant get it to go anywhere from here it just stays in this loop every time i reset and i cant enter windows at all. Im not the best with computers and i have no idea what i have to do to fix this or what caused the issue .i would appreciate some help.

submitted by /u/CoolPiggies201
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CoolPiggies201, Nov 15, 2019

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    Tom's Hardware Forum

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Zero Cool Win User
    PC wont boot

Hey,

I tried changing my FSB/CPU multiplier to 10 and changing the FSB to 260, I was also supposed to change the HTT multiplier to 4, but I couldnt find it, and so I thought it might be the CAS frequency...

saved & rebooted

PC wont get pass boot up, have to jump the CMOS switch everytime I wont hte pc to boot! yes, every time!

please help!!! thanks guys *Smile please help my pc wont boot and i cant access windows :) *Bang Head :banghead:

Zero Cool, Nov 15, 2019
  4. oinkypig Win User

please help my pc wont boot and i cant access windows

PC wont boot into WINDOWS/help a pig in need!

ok ive made some progress. i did a non destructive reinstallation of windows xp and now when my pc can get onto the windows splash screen, but then a BSOD apperas for a spit second and my pc reboots. i cant boot into safe mode(it restarts) and i cant see the letters and numbers on the blue screen cuz it goes by so fast. HELP

oinkypig, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

please help my pc wont boot and i cant access windows

1. please help my pc wont boot and i cant access windows - Similar Threads - please help wont

2. Cant boot device please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant boot device please help: I have a hp elitebook 830 g7 and i cant boot it up. About a week ago i disabled the gui boot option. Everything was working fine and i went to sleep and woke up an now its not coming on. and when i try to boot it now the caps lock flashes once and thats it. No fan noise...
  3. Cant boot device please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant boot device please help: I have a hp elitebook 830 g7 and i cant boot it up. About a week ago i disabled the gui boot option. Everything was working fine and i went to sleep and woke up an now its not coming on. and when i try to boot it now the caps lock flashes once and thats it. No fan noise...
  4. Cant boot device please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I can't access my PC, please help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't access my PC, please help.: I wanted to clean my PC and I don't know what I have done, but after restart my PC it's "autoreparing", and then it shows me to select account and type a password.The account us my name, but I don't even remember what is the password or when did I make the password.When I...
  6. I can't access my PC, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access my PC, please help.: I wanted to clean my PC and I don't know what I have done, but after restart my PC it's "autoreparing", and then it shows me to select account and type a password.The account us my name, but I don't even remember what is the password or when did I make the password.When I...
  7. I can't access my PC, please help.

8. please help me,this pc wont boot,no repair mode,cant upgrade install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me,this pc wont boot,no repair mode,cant upgrade install: Hi,so this server wont boot,i dont know after installing a diskless server application and updating the operating system,but then it restart and the circle was spinning infinitely,trying to use sfc/scannow on system repair wont work,theres no repair boot on windows blue list...
  9. please help me,this pc wont boot,no repair mode,cant upgrade install

please help me,this pc wont boot,no repair mode,cant upgrade install: Hi,so this server wont boot,i dont know after installing a diskless server application and updating the operating system,but then it restart and the circle was spinning infinitely,trying to use sfc/scannow on system repair wont work,theres no repair boot on windows blue list...
  10. cant access my account and Microsoft wont help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cant access my account and Microsoft wont help: I have been trying to log in for the last 72 hours to Microsoft and I keep getting an error message I have contacted your support staff and they have been no help and no one can tell me why I cant access my account. the error message I am receiving is, Something went wrong...