Windows 10: Please help! My right click isn't working on my touch pad.

Discus and support Please help! My right click isn't working on my touch pad. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been searching high and low for an answer to my problem and have even been on customer support for both Microsoft and Raser (the company my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JacksonQuinn, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Please help! My right click isn't working on my touch pad.

I have been searching high and low for an answer to my problem and have even been on customer support for both Microsoft and Raser (the company my laptop is manufactured by) and so far I have had no luck with everybody more focused on pointing fingers at each other then trying to solve my problem.

So here it is:

When I go to use the right click on my Raser Blade 15 (2018) it acts normally. However, in games such as Minecraft or Factorio or Fortnite where you need to press and hold the right click button (in my case two finger press) the right click doesn't register and nothing happens. Upon releasing the pressure there is a quick moment where the game goes to do the thing I want it to do, but obviously because I'm no longer holding down the right click it just stops. This is not an issue with how the games register the right click, as when I use a mouse everything works fine.

I have tried looking through my drivers, however, I only have three items under the "Mice and other pointing devices" tab which are;

• HId - compliant mouse
    • Raser Blade

Clearly there is no synapse or precision driver there, so I honestly don't even know what that has to do with anything.

Please if somebody has any ideas I desperately need this issue resolved. I only just switched over from mac and this problem does not exist on that platform so obviously I'm a little peeved off and ready to abandon ship and return to apple if I cant get this sorted. (please don't reply and say I should just return my device because that is not a helpful answer)

:)

JacksonQuinn, Jun 9, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Touch Pad Not working

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your touch pad.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Method 2: Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Pawan1709 Win User

Please help! My right click isn't working on my touch pad.

touch pad

Hi Gary,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

The touch pad can be disabled by you on the Control Panel of your computer.

Refer the steps below to disable the touchpad on your computer.

• Right click on Start, and then click
      Control Panel.

• Click Hardware and Sound.

• Click Keyboard.

• In the Mouse Properties
      window:

• Click the Device Select tab to disable the touch pad.

• Click the Touch Pad tab to adjust touch pad settings.

• Click OK to save the settings and restart the system and check.

Try updating the Touchpad drivers from the
    manufacturer's website
    and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click
    Device Manager.

b. Expand the Touchpad tab.

c. Right-click and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan1709, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Please help! My right click isn't working on my touch pad.

1. Please help! My right click isn't working on my touch pad. - Similar Threads - Please help right

2. touch pad isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touch pad isn't working: My touch pad works perfectly fine in my administration account but it doesn't not work in another personal account that I have made. I have uninstalled the touch pad driver in the administration account and reinstalled it and it still didn't do anything. the touch pad driver...
  3. touch pad isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touch pad isn't working: My touch pad works perfectly fine in my administration account but it doesn't not work in another personal account that I have made. I have uninstalled the touch pad driver in the administration account and reinstalled it and it still didn't do anything. the touch pad driver...
  4. Right touch pad doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right touch pad doesn't work: my right click on my touch pad stopped working. It only works when I reset the laptop. After that, it doesn't work. I have tried so many solutions on the internet; I have restored the system, updated drivers and all but it still didn't work. Instead, it shifts to the left....
  5. my touch pad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my touch pad not working: my touch pad not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-pad-not-working/e3defdff-5c40-47c1-a856-2a29fdce8ac6
  6. my touch pad not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my touch pad not working: my touch pad not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-pad-not-working/e3defdff-5c40-47c1-a856-2a29fdce8ac6
  7. Touch Pad isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch Pad isn't working: My Current version is : 1903(OS build 18362.449) Suddenly my touch pad isn't working I tried to fix it by update its driver but doesn't work I need a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-isnt-working/b0dcc6d2-c973-4521-9dad-101c9b729ccd
  8. Touch Pad clicking NOT working

Touch Pad clicking NOT working: Hi, suddenly windows 10 on my ThinkPad X1 yoga Tiuch Pad both right and left clicking are not working !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-clicking-not-working/38d1ca0d-1a25-4b9b-9f26-e07549507f56
  9. My touch pad is not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My touch pad is not working.: my touchpad cursor is not moving wile holding a key in my Lenovo Ideapad 100. its create problem to play games in my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/my-touch-pad-is-not-working/9ed0cff6-206b-4301-80f5-2dab5e725c78
  10. Touch pad help. Left and right click not working

Touch pad help. Left and right click not working: Thanks, looking for a corded mouse now lol. Without the touch pad functioning it's hard to install/update the driver.