Windows 10: Please help, my taskbar date/time calendar stopped working. Won't open the calendar when...

Discus and support Please help, my taskbar date/time calendar stopped working. Won't open the calendar when... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/orb2000 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/orb2000, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Please help, my taskbar date/time calendar stopped working. Won't open the calendar when...

/u/orb2000, Mar 13, 2021
  2. DavidG Win User

Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing

My Calendar notifications have stopped working.
    The Calendar App is working fine and I have no problem adding events.
    When I navigate to Settings > System > Notifications the Calendar App does not appear. See screen shot below.
    I am used to relying on the Calendar notifications or reminders, any suggestions are appreciated.

Please help, my taskbar date/time calendar stopped working. Won't open the calendar when... [​IMG]

DavidG, Mar 13, 2021
  3. DPM2009 Win User
    Taskbar Calendar integration no longer working: no more meetings in Date and time

Windows 10 (Anniversary Update) used to show me my appointments in the Date and time settings (clock) in the taskbar.

I think the functionality broke when the Calendar and Calendar apps got updated to version 17.18.450507.0 today.

The setting to let Windows access calendar, is now greyed out in the Settings app under "Calendar":

Please help, my taskbar date/time calendar stopped working. Won't open the calendar when... 33849e93-cbe0-4dfa-8493-715a64c8b7aa.png

It is an odd issue, as the following does work:

• The meetings are available on the lock screen
    • Meeting notifications will be sent at the proper time.

Is there a way to reconfigure the Taskbar calendar integration?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

DPM2009, Mar 13, 2021
  4. RussGarra Win User

Please help, my taskbar date/time calendar stopped working. Won't open the calendar when...

Left click on the date/time in the taskbar gives the "error sound" and does not open a calendar

Windows 10 - Left click on the date/time in the taskbar gives the "error sound". Does not open a calendar. I can choose Adjust date/time from the right click menu.

Thanks,

Russ

Changing the title

Old title – Left Click Not Working

New title –
    Left click on the date/time in the taskbar gives the "error sound" and does not open a calendar

RussGarra, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

Please help, my taskbar date/time calendar stopped working. Won't open the calendar when...

1. Please help, my taskbar date/time calendar stopped working. Won't open the calendar when... - Similar Threads - Please help taskbar

2. My calendar in Mail won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My calendar in Mail won't open: My calendar in Mail won't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calendar-in-mail-wont-open/b55266d1-c4dd-4d0a-b221-a65d3dc2dbc1
  3. My calendar in Mail won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My calendar in Mail won't open: My calendar in Mail won't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calendar-in-mail-wont-open/b55266d1-c4dd-4d0a-b221-a65d3dc2dbc1
  4. Taskbar - system date and time - hover date display and click for calendar/notifications...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar - system date and time - hover date display and click for calendar/notifications...: Is there a setting somewhere that enables the system date/time behavior to be the same on all monitors? I often hover over the date/time to show the day of the week above it. I also like to click the date to show the calendar and toast notifications above the calendar. In...
  5. Calendar Opens to Wrong Date

Calendar Opens to Wrong Date: When opening the Microsoft Calendar for Windows 10, it always starts in April of 2020. All of my appointments and scheduled items are showing correctly, and if I press the "Today" button, it brings me to the correct date. How can I get the calendar to just open to this week...
  6. Calendar won't open

Calendar won't open: I set up a zoom meeting and, allowed zoom access to my calendar, I went to the event to invite participants and the event keeps closing. I cannot access my calendar at all. It opens to the event then closes. I have restated my desk top. Denied Zoom access, nothing...
  7. Useless taskbar date and time calendar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Useless taskbar date and time calendar.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/irish_LK [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/joj6a3/useless_taskbar_date_and_time_calendar/
  8. Calendar and Notifications won't open when clicking on taskbar icons.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar and Notifications won't open when clicking on taskbar icons.: Can't open calendar and notification apps on taskbar. Tried all sorts of different potential fixes posted on a related "closed" thread and nothing works. However, I've signed on another family member and apps appear. Any suggestions? Thanks...
  9. My Windows 10 taskbar calendar won't open/ display

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Windows 10 taskbar calendar won't open/ display: My Windows 10 taskbar calendar won't open/ display Have same problem with action center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-taskbar-calendar-wont-open-display/304a1484-eed5-4c68-9b4e-6ca9d122520d
  10. Calendar stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calendar stopped working: My Windows 10 Calendar has stopped working properly. I can bring it up but within seconds it goes off again... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-stopped-working/ebbbc917-85dd-44e9-a1e7-3efedcce504b