Windows 10: PLEASE HELP : MY WIFI CONNECTION IS GONE :

Discus and support PLEASE HELP : MY WIFI CONNECTION IS GONE : in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [IMG][IMG]Can you please help me with this : i already tried to update my driver, cleaning the ethernet cable but it just lost like that and doesnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AXELGLEN, Jul 16, 2020.

1. AXELGLEN Win User

PLEASE HELP : MY WIFI CONNECTION IS GONE :

PLEASE HELP : MY WIFI CONNECTION IS GONE : [​IMG]PLEASE HELP : MY WIFI CONNECTION IS GONE : [​IMG]Can you please help me with this : i already tried to update my driver, cleaning the ethernet cable but it just lost like that and doesnt work very well ,pls can you help me with this? its been a week and nothing is fixed : pls i need your help.

:)

AXELGLEN, Jul 16, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Chris7797 Win User
    "Not connected-No connections available" PLEASE HELP!

Ok, so here's a little backstory. I went on my laptop for about an hour and got off, nothing unusual, but when I got back on, the wifi/ Ethernet icon on the bottom right of the desktop has an red x on it and says "Not connected-No connections are..." and when I click on it no wifi hotspot shows. I tried plugging in my Ethernet cable and when I usually do this, a white light glows around the Ethernet but when I plugged it in, no light glowed. I then checked my network connections and not one adapter was there when there should be, if I remember correctly, an Ethernet and wifi adapter. I've tried every method on this website [Fix] Network Connections Folder is Empty in Windows, Not Showing Network Adapters List - AskVG

and I don't know what to do now. If anyone can please provide a solution to what seems to be a rare problem I would be most grateful, if not, can you please tell me what I should do now? Thanks

ps. If you need any information about my pc or any questions please ask ...

Chris7797, Jul 16, 2020
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

1. PLEASE HELP : MY WIFI CONNECTION IS GONE : - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP WIFI

2. WiFi icon is gone, can't connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi icon is gone, can't connect to WiFi: Device: Lenovo Idea pad 3I've suddenly had an issue where my WiFi icon has disappeared and I can't connect to anything. I've tried network reset countless times and nothing appears, I've restarted my laptop and even tried restoring to the last save program. The Intel WiFi 6 A...
  3. PLEASE HELP ALL MY STUFF IS GONE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PLEASE HELP ALL MY STUFF IS GONE: When i tried to make another account for windows i disabled my main account and i cant change it back because i was stupid and now i cant enable my account back and it deleted all my stuff can someone help...
  4. Connected to WiFi but no internet, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connected to WiFi but no internet, please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sleepstr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/le50on/connected_to_wifi_but_no_internet_please_help/
  5. Nvidia is gone please help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nvidia is gone please help?: I reset my computer and when it all loaded back up NVIDIA was gone I went to device manager and it wasn't there can anyone help? Spec's are. Dell Vostro 5560 Intel core i5 Nvidia geforce gt 740m And when I did try and install the driver from Nvidia it said this...
  6. WIFI adapter has gone missing, please help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI adapter has gone missing, please help!: My HP Pavilion Laptop with windows 10 has an internal wireless card - Realtek. I have been having difficulty connecting wirelessly of late, i usually disable and enable the WI-FI adapter and it used to connect. Now for some reason the adapter has disappeared totally and i...
  7. My Wifi is officially gone. Help pls

My Wifi is officially gone. Help pls: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarkArbalist613 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftckwb/my_wifi_is_officially_gone_help_pls/
  8. Sound is gone, please help!

Sound is gone, please help!: I don't hear any sound from my windows 10 laptop. I have checked everything, the sound is on, realtek(r) audio. But when I go to device manager and then properties for realtek R audio, it says everything works properly. But when I go to events, it says device not migrated....
  9. HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE !: This happened to me last week when I tried to restart and update my windows, I literally have no clue what happened even some of the driver is gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-all-my-files-are-gone/1c9c0682-f4c7-41c0-9cb0-29aa624a11b6
  10. please help...... apps gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please help...... apps gone: Good Morning, PLEASE can someone help.... I had a problem with my P Bell computer the other day (Windows 10). It froze completely although the Windows PHOTO was shown. Nothing I could do would change it. So, after I chose 'refresh back to an earlier time' it then came up...