Windows 10: Please help my windows 10 issue!

Discus and support Please help my windows 10 issue! in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have spent hours on end attempting to start my PC. I accidentally deleted an important windows file call Services or Setup due to its spike in CPU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SidneyG.XYZ, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Please help my windows 10 issue!

I have spent hours on end attempting to start my PC. I accidentally deleted an important windows file call Services or Setup due to its spike in CPU usage leaving me 0% spare space.

I am now stuck in the faze of starting and restarting however this doesnt seem to fix it.

I get stuck in the good old automated repair and Diagnosing your PC. When i get to the screen where i can continue or reset, ive tried every single option. Even reset! But it doesnt seem to work, says it has failed.

The only other computer in my house is a Windows XP. Is there anything I can do? Im calling for all help here. Im stuck unable to work and can not go to a PC technician due to the virus. God bless anyone who can help me.

:)

SidneyG.XYZ, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 24, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Please help my windows 10 issue!

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Please help my windows 10 issue!

1. Please help my windows 10 issue! - Similar Threads - Please help issue

2. Issue with Windows 10 - Need help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Windows 10 - Need help please: Good Day guys,I recently updated to windows 11 from windows 10 home then suddenly started getting errors when playing games or heavy loaded media. My mouse then skips and disappears and then reappears and you also hear the sound when you first plug in your mouse to the usb...
  3. Issue with Windows 10 - Need help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Windows 10 - Need help please: Good Day guys,I recently updated to windows 11 from windows 10 home then suddenly started getting errors when playing games or heavy loaded media. My mouse then skips and disappears and then reappears and you also hear the sound when you first plug in your mouse to the usb...
  4. Network issue in Windows 10. Please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network issue in Windows 10. Please help: Hello, I have a problem with my laptop Windows 10, which is: If the power goes out and comes back, I will not be able to connect to the Internet again, unless I restart the laptop.I hope you can help me, Thanks....
  5. windows 10 issues. help please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 issues. help please: [ATTACH] Hi, So my problem is the majority of the time that I try to open the display settings, an image or control panel stuff nothing shows but a grey window with a cog. It seems completely random but if I leave my pc and come back after a while the monitors will go...
  6. Windows 10 Issue, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Issue, please help: I have preinstalled W10 (legit activated instantly) from OMEN (because I bought 3 months ago an OMEN 15 RTX 2060, I5 8300H, 16 GB RAM). From 2 months i have a problem with Windows Search - I can't search for results in all Windows connected platforms etc. Most of technics...
  7. Windows 10 - Mouse Issues (Please Help)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Mouse Issues (Please Help): My mouse randomly been having issues when I woke up this morning, tried restarting my computer and scanning in the CMD prompt for corrupt files it found but still does the same issue. Maybe it could be the mouse but I wanna do that last and see if anyone can help with other...
  8. Windows 10 - Mouse Issues (Please Help)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Mouse Issues (Please Help): My mouse randomly been having issues when I woke up this morning, tried restarting my computer and scanning in the CMD prompt for corrupt files it found but still does the same issue. Maybe it could be the mouse but I wanna do that last and see if anyone can help with other...
  9. PLease help with this color issue in my windows.

in Windows 10 Customization
    PLease help with this color issue in my windows.: [ATTACH][ATTACH] My high contrast settings is turned off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-with-this-color-issue-in-my-windows/6b305750-a11d-471f-8728-79940d895add
  10. Please Please Please Help - Windows 10 White Screen Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please Please Please Help - Windows 10 White Screen Issue: Hello... I am having a issue with my HP laptop running Windows 10. You have probably already heard of the "White Screen" issue, but I believe in this case it is somewhat unique. My laptop is booting up to a blank white screen. At first, I was able to view the screen via HDMI...