Windows 10: PLEASE HELP my windows 10 laptop removed my Realtek Speaker and Microphone

Discus and support PLEASE HELP my windows 10 laptop removed my Realtek Speaker and Microphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; PLEASE HELP today I was trying to call a friend via discord, and for some reason my microphone didn't work. I usually use my in-built pc microphone,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeoLamarche, Jul 31, 2019.

1. PLEASE HELP my windows 10 laptop removed my Realtek Speaker and Microphone

PLEASE HELP

today I was trying to call a friend via discord, and for some reason my microphone didn't work. I usually use my in-built pc microphone, so i opened my sound mixer to select it. once I had opened it IT WASN'T THERE. My in-built high defintion audio device (speakers) and my microphone have literally dissapeared from my computer! now if i want to hear anything i must use an external device. PLEASE HELP i have tried troubleshooting and all sorts to fix this issue but nothing has given me an answer so far.

THANK YOU

:)

LeoLamarche, Jul 31, 2019

2. Realtek Not Recognizing a Microphone

My windows 10 laptop s not recognizing my desktop microphone. Realtek doesn't even come up with a microphone check box when i plug it in, only headset, headphones, and output speakers.

Jakab Loomis, Jul 31, 2019
  3. LA2142568 Win User
    Windows 10 microphone issues on Lenovo Thinkpad T430 Laptop

I have upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and my laptop's microphone is not working. I connected a headphone with a microphone, and it does not work either. However, my speakers work fine both on laptop and the headphone.

Microphone details:

Realtek High Definition Audio

Driver Date: 6/16/2015

Driver Version: 6.0.1.7535

I tried troubleshooting and also checked if there is an updated driver - the current driver is up-to-date.

Any suggestions to help fix this issue?

Thanks.

LA2142568, Jul 31, 2019
  4. PLEASE HELP my windows 10 laptop removed my Realtek Speaker and Microphone

[SOLVED] Windows 10 Realtek 'Speaker Fill' not working

Found a solution.

#1: Close Nehimic (setup does not auto-close it) and uninstall if it is installed.

#2: Uninstall Realtek drivers. Restart computer when prompted. When your computer comes back up, Realtek will be running off of Microsoft's generic HD Audio driver.

#3: Follow the directions here to prohibit Windows Update from reinstalling the Realtek driver.

#4: Open "Sounds" then "Playback Devices," select the device from the list and click on "Configure." Follow the prompts.

#5: Right click on the device and select "Properties," then "Enhancements," then check "Speaker Fill" and apply. If you do not see "Speaker Fill," repeat step #4 and make sure to pick a choice that has more than two speakers. "Apply" the changes.

#6: Start playing audio. You will have to restart the program if it was running in order for the change to take effect. Your stereo music should now be playing as Stereo Surround! *Big Grin PLEASE HELP my windows 10 laptop removed my Realtek Speaker and Microphone :D

FordGT90Concept, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

PLEASE HELP my windows 10 laptop removed my Realtek Speaker and Microphone

1. PLEASE HELP my windows 10 laptop removed my Realtek Speaker and Microphone - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP laptop

2. please help realtek R speaker problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help realtek R speaker problem: i have been going nuts trying to fix this.my laptop speaker has not worked and I have tried all the following steps:reinstall audio drive update to the latest audio driverrollback audio drivertested different sound formatschecked to see if realtek r is set to default checked...
  3. please help realtek R speaker problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help realtek R speaker problem: i have been going nuts trying to fix this.my laptop speaker has not worked and I have tried all the following steps:reinstall audio drive update to the latest audio driverrollback audio drivertested different sound formatschecked to see if realtek r is set to default checked...
  4. PLEASE help me. My microphone is reflecting the sound to my speakers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE help me. My microphone is reflecting the sound to my speakers.: I understand that pink port is for microphone, light green for speakers and blue for line in.My speaker is connected to the green port, I connected my external microphone to the pink port, and there is no sound being picked up. I used an adpater that comes with the mic which...
  5. PLEASE help me. My microphone is reflecting the sound to my speakers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLEASE help me. My microphone is reflecting the sound to my speakers.: I understand that pink port is for microphone, light green for speakers and blue for line in.My speaker is connected to the green port, I connected my external microphone to the pink port, and there is no sound being picked up. I used an adpater that comes with the mic which...
  6. PLEASE help me. My microphone is reflecting the sound to my speakers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. realtek microphone no longer appearing on my laptop.

realtek microphone no longer appearing on my laptop.: I am not sure why this is happening, but the built in microphone to my laptop is no longer appearing. what i mean by this is, at first i thought it wasnt working, but when i went to check settings, the microphone did not appear as an option. it also doesnt show in any other...
  8. Microphone Array Realtek Speakers not working for Windows 10.

Microphone Array Realtek Speakers not working for Windows 10.: My Microphone Array Realtek Microphone isn't working. At the moment, for school I need to use my microphone for talking to others in Google Meet, but I can't get it work at all despite me enabling it. I have tried reinstalling the drivers, updating drivers and it says...
  9. My microphone please help

My microphone please help: Hi,well very recently my mic does not get my voice anymore, I went to get some food and when i came back my mic wouldnt pick up my voice,I have tried anything,anything possible,control pannel,settings,but it doesnt let me set is as a default device,please help please,i have...
  10. [HELP] Microphone playing through my speakers

[HELP] Microphone playing through my speakers: It had something to do with Cortana maybe, i dont know but my microphone started playing (once i activated it for cortana) through my speaker and i have no idea how to turn this around, any help is welcome. 48942

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do i need to uninstall both speaker as well as microphone drivers

2. windows changed my sound drivers or removed realtek