Windows 10: Please help,need to stop the Forced Amd chipset driver updates by windows 10

Discus and support Please help,need to stop the Forced Amd chipset driver updates by windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have had it ,am annoyed,was using AMD ADRENALINE DRIVERS as amd chipset driver control ,But now IDK WHAT HAS GONE INTO WINDOWS ,I EVEN STOPPED THE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RakshithBelieveit, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Please help,need to stop the Forced Amd chipset driver updates by windows 10

I have had it ,am annoyed,was using AMD ADRENALINE DRIVERS as amd chipset driver control ,But now IDK WHAT HAS GONE INTO WINDOWS ,I EVEN STOPPED THE DRIVER UPDATE OPTION OF WINDOWS STILL IS UPDATED THOSE FLAWED DRIVERS .Please help

submitted by /u/RakshithBelieveit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RakshithBelieveit, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released

Latest AMD Crimson Chipset Drivers Released

Please help,need to stop the Forced Amd chipset driver updates by windows 10 [​IMG]
    Information WHQL version: 18.10.0830
    Release Date: September 4, 2018

Supports:

Windows® 7/10 for
    • 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processor
    • 7th-Gen AMD A-Series Processors
    • AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processor
    • AMD X470 Chipset
    • AMD X370 Chipset
    • AMD B450 Chipset
    • AMD B350 Chipset
    • AMD A320 Chipset
    Windows® 10 only for
    • 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processor
    • AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processor
    • AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processor with Radeon™ Vega Graphics
    • AMD X399 Chipset
    Package Includes:
    • AMD Chipset Drivers
    • AMD Ryzen™ Balanced Power Plan

AMD Chipsets Driver Download

Brink, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    SSD samsung evo and amd drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of the AMD drivers installed on the computer.

Since the Samsung SSD is working fine with the Microsoft AHCI driver, I suggest you to update the AMD driver and check if that helps. To update the AMD drivers follow the steps from the article

Update drivers in Windows 10

If updating the drivers didn’t help, I suggest you to roll back the driver to previous build and check if that helps. To roll back the driver to previous build follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. In Device manager, expand IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers.
    4. Right click on AMD SATA Controller and select
      Properties.
    5. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver.
    6. Restart the computer.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 19, 2020
  4. LAPIII Win User

Please help,need to stop the Forced Amd chipset driver updates by windows 10

I need help with the AMD Chipset Driver.

I downloaded AMD Chipset Driver Version 19.30.28 from Asus. Now that it's installed, when I start up my PC I get:

Please help,need to stop the Forced Amd chipset driver updates by windows 10 Error.png

If I click the button then it says Scanning for drive information and then disappears. Here's a list of the drivers:

Please help,need to stop the Forced Amd chipset driver updates by windows 10 adrenaline.png

I want to get rid of the error in my first picture. I see in I can uninstall the AMD chipset software below, but I wouldn't know If it would uninstall the drivers too:

Please help,need to stop the Forced Amd chipset driver updates by windows 10 [​IMG]

In the case that it would uninstall the drivers, AMD has AMD Chipset Drivers Revision Number 2.04.28.626 which should have those drivers that I need.

LAPIII, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Please help,need to stop the Forced Amd chipset driver updates by windows 10

1. Please help,need to stop the Forced Amd chipset driver updates by windows 10 - Similar Threads - Please help need

2. AMD stop windows install updates for AMD driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD stop windows install updates for AMD driver?: AMD stop windows update AMD driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-stop-windows-install-updates-for-amd-driver/338c2459-390c-431f-bb64-059be39dfe2f
  3. AMD stop windows install updates for AMD driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD stop windows install updates for AMD driver?: AMD stop windows update AMD driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-stop-windows-install-updates-for-amd-driver/338c2459-390c-431f-bb64-059be39dfe2f
  4. AMD stop windows install updates for AMD driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I need help with the AMD Chipset Driver.

I need help with the AMD Chipset Driver.: I downloaded AMD Chipset Driver Version 19.30.28 from Asus. Now that it's installed, when I start up my PC I get: [ATTACH] If I click the button then it says Scanning for drive information and then disappears. Here's a list of the drivers: [ATTACH] I want to get rid...
  6. AMD chipset driver

AMD chipset driver: I was wondering what would happen if I installed wrong amd chipset driver an older version then reinstalled to a newer one from the manufacturer’s site? Could it cause problems with drivers and Windows? Thank you...
  7. Drivers for AMD "Hudson" chipset, Zacate

Drivers for AMD "Hudson" chipset, Zacate: anyone here running Win10 on AMD notebook, Zacate family [earlier E series] ? just wondering how many drivers I'll be missing and how to find. I'm wanting to try this on Lenovo Thinkpad X120e 10 is running swell on my A4-3300m based HP G4-1117dx except for onboard...
  8. AMD Chipset Drivers and Windows 10

AMD Chipset Drivers and Windows 10: Recently, due to some hardware failures, I had to replace my motherboard. I also decided to reinstall Windows 10. When I went to install the chipset drivers (16.4.2 Crimson, 64-bit), the only things it wanted to install were graphics related. I can install these...
  9. Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released

Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released: Latest AMD Crimson Chipset Drivers Released [img] Information WHQL version: 18.10 Release Date: February 12th 2018 Description: Supports Windows 7/10 for 7th-Gen AMD A-Series Processors AMD Ryzen Desktop Processor AMD X370 Chipset AMD B350 Chipset AMD A320...
  10. Intel Chipset Driver (Need help to find)

Intel Chipset Driver (Need help to find): Can someone help me to find the driver for my Intel Chispet? I'm running Windows 10. The chipset's a Series 8. Thanks! 53432