Windows 10: PLEASE Help, net prob.

Discus and support PLEASE Help, net prob. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Sometimes my Laptop can't access other website, Only my laptop, My desktop is Ok, I tried resetting the router but Still NO Luck, help me please. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Edx Dimugs, Feb 14, 2020.

1. PLEASE Help, net prob.

Sometimes my Laptop can't access other website, Only my laptop, My desktop is Ok, I tried resetting the router but Still NO Luck, help me please. My Laptop OS is Windows 10

:)

Edx Dimugs, Feb 14, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 14, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 14, 2020
  4. PLEASE Help, net prob.

.NET Framework 3.5 installation error: 0x800736B3

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to check whether the .NET Framework 3.5 has been installed or not.

• Press Windows+X and then select programs and features.
    • On the left hand side click on the option “turn windows features on or off”.
    • Check whether the “.NET Framework 3.5” has been checked or not.
    • If not check then I suggest you to check it and then install it.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

PLEASE Help, net prob.

1. PLEASE Help, net prob. - Similar Threads - PLEASE Help net

2. probs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    probs: why after all these years are u saying my windows is counterfit i purchased the comp and windows at store down loaded myself dont have the box anymore 25 years ago should i change to apple cant get a direct contact with the REAL microsoft will change comp and server I wantb a...
  3. probs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    probs: why after all these years are u saying my windows is counterfit i purchased the comp and windows at store down loaded myself dont have the box anymore 25 years ago should i change to apple cant get a direct contact with the REAL microsoft will change comp and server I wantb a...
  4. .NET Installation error PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Installation error PLEASE HELP: Whenever i https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-installation-error-please-help/b07317ff-8c67-4cac-af48-ea0f97f5018c
  5. Please help me resolve this .NET Framework error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me resolve this .NET Framework error: [ATTACH] See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
  6. Net .Framework infinite spamming help please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Net .Framework infinite spamming help please: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pluoss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8igb7/net_framework_infinite_spamming_help_please/
  7. Ram prob

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ram prob: So the prob is that i have 4gb ram on the pc &when i lunch a game and the go to desktop and open task manager i see that the game is using about 1800 mb and shows that 96%of my ram is in use the issue is that i have 4g. Which means 4000 mb. Of ram even thought some times...
  8. Deadly corrupted .Net framework. Need help please!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deadly corrupted .Net framework. Need help please!: After the installation of recent updates, (I'm not sure which one, but I do see few updates related to .Net framework), my Visual Studio stops working. At first I thought it is VS problem so I tried to reinstall it. but the reinstallation tells me that ".Net with 4.6 or...
  9. Please Help Me Microsoft. Scaling Resolution Prob-read pls!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please Help Me Microsoft. Scaling Resolution Prob-read pls!: Please look into this so i had this problem ever since i bought my laptop lenovo touch ideapad 310-15ISK so anyways i looked up on the internet about this thing btw its a resolution problem scaling yeah i have BLACK BARS in game net solutions leaded me into Intel Graphics...
  10. .net is not work please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .net is not work please help: i am using windows 10pro but .net is not work please help me error code 0x800F0950 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/net-is-not-work-please-help/0fe99705-3bf1-4a90-8edd-ab01edc74f3e