Windows 10: please help... NETFLIX IS NOT OPENING ON WINDOWS 10 PC

Discus and support please help... NETFLIX IS NOT OPENING ON WINDOWS 10 PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I install Netflix on my windows 10 PC ? I opened the Netflix app on microsoft store. Nothing. Checked the settings. Refreshed. Checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kanchan_nyc, Oct 7, 2020.

1. please help... NETFLIX IS NOT OPENING ON WINDOWS 10 PC

How do I install Netflix on my windows 10 PC ?

I opened the Netflix app on microsoft store.

Nothing.

Checked the settings. Refreshed. Checked updates.

Still nothing.

:)

kanchan_nyc, Oct 7, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 7, 2020
  4. please help... NETFLIX IS NOT OPENING ON WINDOWS 10 PC

Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

please help... NETFLIX IS NOT OPENING ON WINDOWS 10 PC

1. please help... NETFLIX IS NOT OPENING ON WINDOWS 10 PC - Similar Threads - please help NETFLIX

2. Windows 10 PC Frequently Crashing.. PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PC Frequently Crashing.. PLEASE HELP!: A year ago my PC was randomly crashing multiple times a day. I eventually sent off for repairs at Geek Squad. Geek Squad ultimately ruled the cause of the crashes to be a hardware failure. They replaced the SSD with an ADATA SU630. It seemed to fixed the problem, however, the...
  3. Windows 10 - not opening Windows Defender - please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 - not opening Windows Defender - please help: [ATTACH] This is showing up. I have tried a few different solutions that have been suggested on the net, but nothing seems to work... please suggestions. https://preview.redd.it/y2yq9q5cxt161.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=eee01bbbefc82a40b38e1a6cbbd2e79ca61b4e16...
  4. Netflix not open in bluestacks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix not open in bluestacks: am using windows 10 OS. netflix not opened in bluestacks & always shows the error message which is in the attached file. ple solve.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix-not-open-in-bluestacks/71454b5e-30b9-4187-8c34-3dd0d94ce14f
  5. please help... NETFLIX ON WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help... NETFLIX ON WINDOWS 10: how do I install Netflix on my windows 10 PC ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-netflix-on-windows-10/5f52de82-8ff5-4a27-9f37-1915b7a1ea6b
  6. CANNOT OPEN PC AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CANNOT OPEN PC AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE PLEASE HELP: Hello I have an Asus Vivobook and I never had issues with Windows startup but after my Windows 10 Update I am unable to open my PC since then. I tried Startup Repair, using the safe mode, Troubleshoot as well. Even after that it didnt work so i tried resetting the PC but...
  7. Netflix App Freezing Windows 10 Issue - Please Help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Netflix App Freezing Windows 10 Issue - Please Help: Netflix App freezing Custom Build Computer of AMD Sapphire Nitro+ Readon RX 580 8GB has happened twice - How can I fix this issue ?? Windows 10 Pro Edition Processor : AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.50 GHz Installed Ram: 16 GB Memory: 500 GB NVME SSD Graphics...
  8. Blue Screen on Opening Netflix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen on Opening Netflix: My PC has suddenly started to restart and show the 'blue screen of death' when i open netflix recently. Is there a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-on-opening-netflix/fbfdbff0-abfa-47a2-85ee-15a664793ddc
  9. Netflix app and web does not open on my Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netflix app and web does not open on my Windows 10 PC: Hi, When I open the Netflix app on my PC, it will load for a while and then display an error (Error Code: T1-H1-W80072F06). When opening netflix.com through the web browser ( tried on both Edge and Chrome ), I can get to my homepage but the page doesn't load fully. Here...
  10. Settings and Netflix will not open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings and Netflix will not open: Okay, so for the past few days I have been trying to fix an error where I cannot open Settings, Netflix, and to a lesser extent Microsoft Edge (I use Chrome). I have tried to open Settings in numerous ways and it will not open. It will not flash or anything or give me a black...