Windows 10: PLEASE HELP NOT ABLE TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10 AFTER INSTALLING NEW SSD

Discus and support PLEASE HELP NOT ABLE TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10 AFTER INSTALLING NEW SSD in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH]I have a genuine copy on windows 10 professional. I decided to upgrade my old hard drive to new SSD.I linked my device to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by The808, Oct 14, 2019.

1. The808 Win User

PLEASE HELP NOT ABLE TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10 AFTER INSTALLING NEW SSD

PLEASE HELP NOT ABLE TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10 AFTER INSTALLING NEW SSD 203bfb03-9962-439c-98c6-f871241a9e48?upload=true.jpg PLEASE HELP NOT ABLE TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10 AFTER INSTALLING NEW SSD 11f14acf-c39c-4375-869b-9bc93220f23d?upload=true.jpg I have a genuine copy on windows 10 professional.

I decided to upgrade my old hard drive to new SSD.I linked my device to the Microsoft account for activation purposes.

After that i Downloaded ISO from Microsoft media creation tool .Then i installed my windows 10 on the new SSD

After installing everything i am not able to activate my windows again.I tried to click troubleshooting and clicked on i have recently changed my hardware.My PC comes up on that list .But When i try to click activate it always shows unable to activate.I contacted the customer support regarding this but they said there is nothing i can do,as changed my hardisk.But i should be still able to activate windows as the hardware change was not that big

Pls help me

:)

The808, Oct 14, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 14, 2019
  3. Not able to install new ISO on SSD

Thanks for this. I also had to delete my old Windows partition on my SSD due to existing MBR. Nice step-by-step Mark. *cake

pilsnermonkey, Oct 14, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

1. PLEASE HELP NOT ABLE TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10 AFTER INSTALLING NEW SSD - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP ABLE

2. How to re-activate windows after installing new SSD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to re-activate windows after installing new SSD: Hi,I have a genuine Windows 10 copy and I got a new SSD. I am not able to activate windows on my Lenovo laptop.This is the error that I see on the activation page:In the activation setting in Windows, it has a masked product key not sure if the guy who installed it, put a...
  3. How to re-activate windows after installing new SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re-activate windows after installing new SSD: Hi,I have a genuine Windows 10 copy and I got a new SSD. I am not able to activate windows on my Lenovo laptop.This is the error that I see on the activation page:In the activation setting in Windows, it has a masked product key not sure if the guy who installed it, put a...
  4. How to re-activate windows after installing new SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I was not able to find Wi-Fi after installing windows on a new ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was not able to find Wi-Fi after installing windows on a new ssd: I tried to install a windows 11 via a USB drive on a new SSD and I was not able to connect to the internet thru wifi during installation and after it I tried to do a network troubleshooting and it finds that there is a network adapter not connected or having a broken cable...
  6. I was not able to find Wi-Fi after installing windows on a new ssd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was not able to find Wi-Fi after installing windows on a new ssd: I tried to install a windows 11 via a USB drive on a new SSD and I was not able to connect to the internet thru wifi during installation and after it I tried to do a network troubleshooting and it finds that there is a network adapter not connected or having a broken cable...
  7. Activate Windows 10 fresh installation on new SSD.

Activate Windows 10 fresh installation on new SSD.: Hello all, I just added an SSD to my PC and I've done a fresh Windows 10 installation, but am confused as to how I activate the installation. I have a digital license, do I just transfer that to the fresh installation? If so, how? Thank you....
  8. Guys Please Help Me! New ssd,processor and motherboard.cant install windows 10 on ssd. i...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guys Please Help Me! New ssd,processor and motherboard.cant install windows 10 on ssd. i...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sonoob330 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/drep5s/guys_please_help_me_new_ssdprocessor_and/
  9. Please help. W7 activation issue after downgrade and SSD upgrade

Please help. W7 activation issue after downgrade and SSD upgrade: Hi all, I just bought a Lenovo X140e, which comes with Windows 7 Professional preinstalled through downgrade rights from Windows 8 Pro. I setup the computer fine under W7, then proceeded to install W10 so I could get the "hardware license" for Windows 10. At the moment, I...
  10. Not able to install new ISO on SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to install new ISO on SSD: Basically, I got fed up with the daily problems from doing an "upgrade" from Win8.1 to Win10TP 32-bit and decided to install afresh from the latest ISO. Since I have a 64-bit processor and 8GB of memory (now) I thought I'd try the 64-bit version. Booted from the USB stick,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot activate windows after ssd install