Windows 10: Please help: not able to connect to internet.

Discus and support Please help: not able to connect to internet. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/calm-smile4253 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/calm-smile4253, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Please help: not able to connect to internet.

/u/calm-smile4253, Feb 5, 2021
  2. quasar923 Win User

internet connection problem- help

my internet connection suddenly failed about 2 days ago. we had to power cycyle the the router and modem. the other computers on the same router network were able to connect. my computer upstairs still had the same problem. i am using my laptop now with the same eathernet connection my computer that doesnt get a connection with and the internet works fine on the laptop. it just randomly stoped working and idk what to do now. the cable is fine because i am able to use the laptop on it and the laptop doesnt get wireless so i know its not the cable. my computer is in the system specs. ive tried setting defualts in bios and that doesnt work either. ive turned my firewall off and that doesnt help either. any suggestions?

quasar923, Feb 5, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 5, 2021
  4. Please help: not able to connect to internet.

Internet Connection

• Community

I was not able to work on this issue yesterday ( busy for a 90 year old). This evening I was able to take the steps that were suggested in your email.

When I use “Device Manager” I click “ Network Adapters” I see “ Wifi” but not Eternet in this list. On the “Settings” I click “Wifi” which shows the “On' button.
    I click” Show available networks”. I wanted to capture the page that is shown, but it will not show. The top line is Network ( connected) but course I have the Ethernet cable connected. Also showing Is Five “ Broadband connections” At the bottom is
    “ Network and Internet settings” I hope for your continued help.

georgefrtsch, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

Please help: not able to connect to internet.

1. Please help: not able to connect to internet. - Similar Threads - Please help able

2. Please help with my internet connectivity.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with my internet connectivity.: Hi so I have the sky 1gig router and it is placed downstairs. I have my pc upstairs and it is connected to wifi via a Realtek 8811CU Wireless LAN 802.11ac USB NIC. About a month ago I used to be constantly connected to 5ghz and hitting around 80-90 mbps but currently for some...
  3. Please help with my internet connectivity.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help with my internet connectivity.: Hi so I have the sky 1gig router and it is placed downstairs. I have my pc upstairs and it is connected to wifi via a Realtek 8811CU Wireless LAN 802.11ac USB NIC. About a month ago I used to be constantly connected to 5ghz and hitting around 80-90 mbps but currently for some...
  4. Not able to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to connect to internet: Not able to connect to wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-connect-to-internet/568b0fb4-1fda-4e6a-a75f-2e569e0ede1c
  5. Not able to connect to internet

Not able to connect to internet: Not able to connect to wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-connect-to-internet/568b0fb4-1fda-4e6a-a75f-2e569e0ede1c
  6. Some app's cannot connect to the internet please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some app's cannot connect to the internet please help!: Okay so for a couple of weeks now I have had this problem some app's cannot connect to the internet but others can and I am baffled.So for some examples of things that cannot connect :Candy Crush and the Microsoft store / Spotify / Nvidia Geforce ExperienceNow some that can...
  7. Some app's cannot connect to the internet please help!

Some app's cannot connect to the internet please help!: Okay so for a couple of weeks now I have had this problem some app's cannot connect to the internet but others can and I am baffled.So for some examples of things that cannot connect :Candy Crush and the Microsoft store / Spotify / Nvidia Geforce ExperienceNow some that can...
  8. Please help! Internet connection issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help! Internet connection issues: Can somone please tell me why my pc can’t connect to the internet. When I click ‘show available networks’ nothing happens. I can tell this is an issue for a lot of people because of YouTube videos I’ve seen but none of the methods have worked. Please help submitted by...
  9. internet PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet PLEASE HELP: hey so something is happening to my interent on windows, so when i do a test i get speeds of 80-90mbps but now im trying to download a game from microsoft store F1 2019 and it is only getting 5-10 mbps WHY? i really would like to know i hope someone can help me out as i have...
  10. Connected to WiFi but no internet, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connected to WiFi but no internet, please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sleepstr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/le50on/connected_to_wifi_but_no_internet_please_help/