Windows 10: Please help nothing working nothing

Discus and support Please help nothing working nothing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]help nothing working in my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by michelleechevarria1, May 6, 2020.

1. Please help nothing working nothing

Please help nothing  working  nothing [​IMG]help nothing working in my computer

:)

michelleechevarria1, May 6, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 6, 2020
  4. Please help nothing working nothing

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Please help nothing working nothing

1. Please help nothing working nothing - Similar Threads - Please help nothing

2. Nothing Is Working!!! Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing Is Working!!! Help: So I was playing Siege when it crashed and I couldn't close out of the game at all so I did ctrl alt del and restarted it and it started updating windows and when I got back in nothing but google would run and I am freaking out please help me. submitted by /u/jthinkle89...
  3. Audio will not work, nothing has fixed the issue. Please help!

Audio will not work, nothing has fixed the issue. Please help!: Windows did an update (as far as I can tell), and a few days later, my audio doesn't work. The error message states "the audio service is not running." I tried to fix this via service.msc, and there was no option to "start" or "restart" the audio. It says, "windows could not...
  4. Removing predictive text in Chrome - nothing works. Please help!

in Browsers and Email
    Removing predictive text in Chrome - nothing works. Please help!: Hello I have a real problem and I can't understand this (I am elderly but quite tech savvy). I have just moved to Google Chrome from Edge and it is great except for this problem. I have followed instns to remove predictive text to the letter from this site ie settings -...
  5. Removing predictive text in Chrome - nothing works. Please help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing predictive text in Chrome - nothing works. Please help!: Hello I have a real problem and I can't understand this (I am elderly but quite tech savvy). I have just moved to Google Chrome from Edge and it is great except for this problem. I have followed instns to remove predictive text to the letter from this site ie settings -...
  6. Critical Process Died error. Nothing works please help.

Critical Process Died error. Nothing works please help.: So i was playing warzone(Medium Graphics, some on low, 1920x1080 resolution) I tried closing the game and it froze. I pressed ctrl+alt+del to open Task Manager and then the whole PC froze. So I held the power button and the PC closed. When i tried opening it i had the...
  7. Black screen of death. Nothings working /: please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen of death. Nothings working /: please help.: Hello i currently got a CyberPower PC Some time ago. Radeon graphics card and all that. Played games, no problems. One day i close one of my games and boom. Things start slowing down. Then black screen of death. Just my cursor. Crrl alt delete doesnt work. (Which youtube told...
  8. Nothing (and I mean nothing) is working on my computer. PLEASE HELP ME

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nothing (and I mean nothing) is working on my computer. PLEASE HELP ME: Okay, so. I couldn't access my start menu (every time I clicked it, it would come up 'critical error' and then log me off). I literally tried everything to resolve this issue. I ended up giving my computer a factory reset because I was about to smash my face into my monitor....
  9. Nothing works! Help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing works! Help!: Hello everyone...im new here and in a bit of a pickle... I have a Toshiba Satellite C55Dt-A5305 that came with win8 upgraded to win10. It spent 8 months in the pawn shop and when i got it out i couldnt remember the password. So, not even remembering what was on it i decided...
  10. Nothing works so help

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing works so help: When i click on any app/programme it will open it on my pin bar but nothing will happen . When i hover over the icon it will show that it is there and when i click on it, it is minimised. The only thing i can acess is control pannel but i cant reset my pc or do system restore...