Windows 10: Please help or direct me to the correct forum

Discus and support Please help or direct me to the correct forum in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I was playing a video game (fallout 4) and received a couple error messages while playing. They did not affect the game so I continued to play a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dirtbag916, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Please help or direct me to the correct forum

Hello, I was playing a video game (fallout 4) and received a couple error messages while playing. They did not affect the game so I continued to play a bit longer then closed the game as normal. A couple windows were still open and one I didnt recognize that was called “dwm”. When i clicked the window on the task bar it wouldnt maximize so I figured it was not responding and just closed the window from the taskbar. As soon as I did this, the monitor went into sleep mode as if it just lost connection to the computer.

Now whenever I restart the computer, it loads the chipset loading screen, then the windows loading screen(all normal) and then when it actually starts windows, screen immediately goes blank again. It still plays the windows starting chime and acts like its running normally but refuses to display on thr monitor. Its like it wont reinitialize dwm when I start it up anymore, i dont know computers very well.

Does anyone have any ideas whats happening?

:)

dirtbag916, Aug 7, 2019

2. Windows 10 shows Direct x 12

Hi Jagdishservi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Where have checked for the version of Direct x?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

• Press Windows + R keys together.

• Type dxdiag in the run prompt and hit enter.

• Now check for the version of Direct x.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Aug 7, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 7, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Please help or direct me to the correct forum

Forum upgrade complete

Hey W1z, any comment on alternating row colors to make things easier to read in the thread lists?

Like this:

Please help or direct me to the correct forum suggestion-png.png

newtekie1, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Please help or direct me to the correct forum

1. Please help or direct me to the correct forum - Similar Threads - Please help direct

2. My Computer is not functioning correctly....Why????? Please Help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Computer is not functioning correctly....Why????? Please Help me: Hi, I recently built own a computer. But somehow I am having issue.my computer is not working property sometimes lacking or just can't run some games.I've tried many different way so solve this issue but not quit yet.Is there anything I might installed or not compatible with...
  3. My Computer is not functioning correctly....Why????? Please Help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer is not functioning correctly....Why????? Please Help me: Hi, I recently built own a computer. But somehow I am having issue.my computer is not working property sometimes lacking or just can't run some games.I've tried many different way so solve this issue but not quit yet.Is there anything I might installed or not compatible with...
  4. Please help me Updating 8.1 to ten correctly!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me Updating 8.1 to ten correctly!!!: Hey,I am about to finally upgrade my win8.1 to 10,and I have some questions regarding to do this without losing any data,I wanna store the C drive contents on another internal harddrive(i have 3 in total) and need some advice(haven't reset it in ages,so I'm a little scared to...
  5. Please direct me if I'm In The Wrong Sub,

Please direct me if I'm In The Wrong Sub,: But I have a laptop Lenovo i7 that freezes up, but even after a disk check and scans there’s nothing that give an error, Could this be a virus? Hard drive? Or something else? Thank you! submitted by /u/Lemon_Pirate2233 [link] [comments]...
  6. HELP ME PLEASE

HELP ME PLEASE: submitted by /u/rj104 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ekl55g/help_me_please/
  7. please help ,me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    please help ,me: what does these means of these images[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me/22041d0e-917c-4055-bf08-5f650984d8c8"
  8. Help me with correct Audio drivers please and remove SupremeFX

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help me with correct Audio drivers please and remove SupremeFX: So i have endured SupremeFX audio provided by my motherboard manufacturer for the last year or two, i want to get rid of it all together and just install the drivers direct from Realtek My plan is to use Revo uninstaller and completelty remove the Supreme FX from my system...
  9. Forum Help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Forum Help: Greetings, This post is in the wrong category, because the correct categories aren't working. When I try to ask a question in the "Community Participation Center" by clicking the Submit button, the button, topic, and subtopic goes dim, and the question isn't posted:...
  10. Microsoft Forums Not Displaying Correctly

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Forums Not Displaying Correctly: Starting last night, the MS 'Community' forums (answers.microsfot.com) started displaying oddly. A number of elements seemed misplaced. A prime example is attempting to reply to a thread. The reply window now looks like this: [img] I'm seeing this in both Chrome and...