Windows 10: Please help. Ordered a hp laptop from a 3rd party seller on amazon stopcode

Discus and support Please help. Ordered a hp laptop from a 3rd party seller on amazon stopcode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yesterday I received my hp laptop i ordered off of amazon. First time turning it on it goes to a blue screen saying stop code INACCESSIBLE BOOT DRIVE .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jessicacreel1, May 24, 2019.

1. Please help. Ordered a hp laptop from a 3rd party seller on amazon stopcode

Yesterday I received my hp laptop i ordered off of amazon. First time turning it on it goes to a blue screen saying stop code INACCESSIBLE BOOT DRIVE . yesterday I did chat with someone for a moment. He gave me instructions along with what to type in. I was going to screenshot it but the window restarted and so was the instructions he gave me. I'm hoping someone can help me.

:)

jessicacreel1, May 24, 2019

2. Frustration with Amazon GTX 460 order

Yep, Amazon is the seller, which is part of the frustration. Two or 3 third party retailers DO have the card in stock, but for a significantly higher price. I wonder if they don't want to sell at that price, and those of us who have it on order give up so they can raise their price? *Laugh :laugh:

And I'm looking at this to go SLI with in a month or 2. Thanks for the suggestions, though!

Please help. Ordered a hp laptop from a 3rd party seller on amazon stopcode Asusgtx460935.png

Master Wolfe, May 24, 2019
  3. . 'genuine' windows activation

Nothing you're showing or mentioning has anything to do with Activation. You said your Windows reports Activated. I told you how to check if there is a key embedded at factory from Lenovo which is how their laptops normally come. If there is an OEM-BIOS
    key listed then there is no doubt you have normally activated factory preinstalled Windows. If there is no OEM-BIOS key listed then we'd need to sort out how it is activated to make sure there's no Volume License Key or another illegal key used, if this
    was from a 3rd party seller for example.

No one said anything about having to buy another key. To reassure you I told you how to check if it's normally activated like a factory PC from Lenovo comes. Instead of following the steps I gave you brought up having to buy another key which no one has
    suggested. Even if it turns out this was an Amazon 3rd party seller who sold with an illegal key, I was going to help you get it made right by Amazon who always will make it right if notified within a reasonable amount of time. If you want me to help you,
    then follow the steps I gave.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, May 24, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Please help. Ordered a hp laptop from a 3rd party seller on amazon stopcode

Windows Mail and 3rd party messages

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• May I know what exactly do you mean when you say "download messages from 3rd party into Windows Mail"?
    • Are you referring to Mail app on Windows 10? If so, are you able to receive any send email via Mail app?

If you are facing issues with Mail app, I suggest
    run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, May 24, 2019
Thema:

Please help. Ordered a hp laptop from a 3rd party seller on amazon stopcode

1. Please help. Ordered a hp laptop from a 3rd party seller on amazon stopcode - Similar Threads - Please help Ordered

2. Access a Laptop purchased from a 3rd Party

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Access a Laptop purchased from a 3rd Party: Hi there. I bought a replacement laptop on E Bay that arrived today. On powering up I was gutted to see he had not deleted his Microsoft account and the laptop was asking for a password. I naturally do not have one. I have emailed the previous owner for the password via his...
  3. Access a Laptop purchased from a 3rd Party

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access a Laptop purchased from a 3rd Party: Hi there. I bought a replacement laptop on E Bay that arrived today. On powering up I was gutted to see he had not deleted his Microsoft account and the laptop was asking for a password. I naturally do not have one. I have emailed the previous owner for the password via his...
  4. Access a Laptop purchased from a 3rd Party

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 3rd party software recommendations please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3rd party software recommendations please: I've created unallocated space on the d drive in disk management & now need 3rd party software to move the space to the c drive. Looking for recommendations from the software users, not developers or employees of software houses thanks....
  6. 3rd party software recommendations please

3rd party software recommendations please: I've created unallocated space on the d drive in disk management & now need 3rd party software to move the space to the c drive. Looking for recommendations from the software users, not developers or employees of software houses thanks....
  7. 3rd party software recommendations please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Purchased a Dell Laptop with Windows 10 Home Installed from an Amazon seller...

Purchased a Dell Laptop with Windows 10 Home Installed from an Amazon seller...: The laptop was supposed to have Windows 10 Pro. I contacted the seller and they provided me with the Windows 10 pro upgrade key, yet the instructions provided are for me to turn Wifi off before installing. This sounds sketchy... Why would I need to turn off wifi to upgrade...
  9. is this a legit 3rd party seller of windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    is this a legit 3rd party seller of windows 10 pro: https://www.buymicrosoftwindows10.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAoab_BRCxARIsANMx4S6qALAcAsBI7rAxlxKSuD6Vbqf7UUjS4jN_JYU_vgTngsuzOgrEq-QaAh50EALw_wcB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-a-legit-3rd-party-seller-of-windows-10-pro/bdbe9c77-e7cd-4d5d-9e72-9ef960487a0e
  10. PLEASE HELP - Stopcodes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PLEASE HELP - Stopcodes: I am using a 3D modeling and animation program, Blender. On my old laptop, I had absolutely NO problem running it.. I got this new laptop .. it has Windows 10 version 1909 10.0.18363 I can search the net, I can watch Videos, I can use my Blender program to model...