Windows 10: PLEASE HELP!! Paint Tool Sai no pen pressure sensitivity on Windows 10 Huion tablet

Discus and support PLEASE HELP!! Paint Tool Sai no pen pressure sensitivity on Windows 10 Huion tablet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have tried just about every solution out there and can’t get pen pressure sensitivity back on Paint Tool Sai. I just moved from Windows 7 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AshleyC35, Oct 11, 2020.

1. AshleyC35 Win User

PLEASE HELP!! Paint Tool Sai no pen pressure sensitivity on Windows 10 Huion tablet

Hi, I have tried just about every solution out there and can’t get pen pressure sensitivity back on Paint Tool Sai. I just moved from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and my Huion tablet has pen pressure in every program except for SAI. I’ve redownloaded the driver and program, changed the compatibility mode to Windows 7, checked all internal Sai settings, etc and it just won’t work. Does anyone have any advice? Ive been using Sai for years now and I don’t want to learn an entirely different program just because of this issue. PLEASE HELP!!!

:)

AshleyC35, Oct 11, 2020
  2. rincrose Win User

Tablet Pen Pressure

Today i bought a dell 2 in 1 inspiron 13 7000 and a wacom bamboo stylus pen. My intention was to create drawings on this tablet PC. The pressure sensitivity works in the apps that are in the windows app store likr autodesk, but it does not work in apps
    such as Paint Tool SAI, and Krita. What can i so so that i can use pressure sensitivity in apps such as PT SAI or Krita?

rincrose, Oct 11, 2020
  3. enripat Win User
    Pen pressure sensitivity Photoshop CC 2018

I have a HUION tablet and I have updated Windows to the last update released, but the pen pressure sensitivity is still not working with Photoshop CC2018.... I don't know how to fix this..

enripat, Oct 11, 2020
  4. PLEASE HELP!! Paint Tool Sai no pen pressure sensitivity on Windows 10 Huion tablet

Tablet Pen pressure Problem

I have bought a dell 2 in 1 Inspiron 13 7000 and a wacom bamboo stylus pen. My intention was to create drawings on this tablet PC. The pressure sensitivity works in the apps that are in the windows app store like
    paint 3d and other art apps like Clip studio, but it does not work in apps such as Paint Tool SAI, and Krita. What can I so so that I can use pressure sensitivity in apps such as Paint tool Sai or Krita? I have updated all my drivers and my Wacom ones but
    nothing is working. I have looked on youtube to see if any videos for help but nothing sadly.

LadyLoki93, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

PLEASE HELP!! Paint Tool Sai no pen pressure sensitivity on Windows 10 Huion tablet

1. PLEASE HELP!! Paint Tool Sai no pen pressure sensitivity on Windows 10 Huion tablet - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP Paint

2. Pen Pressure not working-NOT TABLET PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen Pressure not working-NOT TABLET PROBLEM: Hello, I've been struggling with this for weeks now and no one has been able to help. I use a GAOMON PD1560 screen tablet when drawing, and I noticed that my pen pressure stopped working. I tested the pressure on the driver itself it has a built in pressure tester, and it was...
  3. Pen Pressure not working-NOT TABLET PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen Pressure not working-NOT TABLET PROBLEM: Hello, I've been struggling with this for weeks now and no one has been able to help. I use a GAOMON PD1560 screen tablet when drawing, and I noticed that my pen pressure stopped working. I tested the pressure on the driver itself it has a built in pressure tester, and it was...
  4. Why cant i use my pen tablet on Paint tool SAI?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i use my pen tablet on Paint tool SAI?: Hi, so recently i bought a new laptop HP Omen 16 with windows 11 in it.i have a job as an artist and this is literally killing my work, what happened here was :whenever i plugged my tablet into my laptop, i can move the cursor around with my pen, but whenever i open Paint...
  5. Why cant i use my pen tablet on Paint tool SAI?

Why cant i use my pen tablet on Paint tool SAI?: Hi, so recently i bought a new laptop HP Omen 16 with windows 11 in it.i have a job as an artist and this is literally killing my work, what happened here was :whenever i plugged my tablet into my laptop, i can move the cursor around with my pen, but whenever i open Paint...
  6. Will paint tool SAI work on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will paint tool SAI work on windows 11?: I'm awaiting a new laptop that comes with windows 11 already on it, will SAI work on it? Or is incompatible? I can't find a clear answer anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-paint-tool-sai-work-on-windows-11/c4c6d8d8-ac61-4e64-9e62-1067e2223cb7
  7. Will paint tool SAI work on windows 11?

Will paint tool SAI work on windows 11?: I'm awaiting a new laptop that comes with windows 11 already on it, will SAI work on it? Or is incompatible? I can't find a clear answer anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-paint-tool-sai-work-on-windows-11/c4c6d8d8-ac61-4e64-9e62-1067e2223cb7
  8. Spectre x360 pressure sensitivity not working with Microsoft pen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spectre x360 pressure sensitivity not working with Microsoft pen: I have the spectre x360 with Windows 10 and have recently bought the Microsoft surface pen as advised by the retailer as an alternative pen to the HP tilt. I was told that the pressure sensitivity would work, however with some testing I can't figure out how to have the pen...
  9. wacom tablet pen pressure does not work on windows 10

wacom tablet pen pressure does not work on windows 10: wacom tablet pen pressure does not work on windows 10. Do you know what the problem is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wacom-tablet-pen-pressure-does-not-work-on-windows/1790c7a2-c1fa-4fe0-bc22-6900a2ca1df6
  10. Vistablet 12" Original Tablet No Pressure Sensitivity

Vistablet 12" Original Tablet No Pressure Sensitivity: Since I upgraded from 7 to 10 my Vistablet has stopped working. I can use the tablet and operate my machine with it but it has no pressure sensitivity on any software, rendering it useless to me as an artist. I think the company has gone bust since their website has...