Windows 10: Please Help PC at 100 percent cpu and professional hacker issues

Discus and support Please Help PC at 100 percent cpu and professional hacker issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey everyone, Background information: First I want to Thank You, for reading this. I'll try to make this brief... When I came back home from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TulioResende, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Please Help PC at 100 percent cpu and professional hacker issues

Hey everyone,

Background information:

First I want to Thank You, for reading this. I'll try to make this brief...

• When I came back home from the military, I was a bit naïve, I let someone use my iPad and they didn't return it until they were able to hack into it, somehow they were either able to clone my device or transfer all my files.. they also got into my G-mail and presumably everything else. They were developers. They would remote access my other devices, mess things around, move things, message me that they were watching me.. I went to the police and there was pretty much nothing that could be done because no financial crime had been committed and frankly, I had no evidence. They would even get into my home camera system and send me messages that would disappear telling me they were watching me.
    • I have since changed all my passwords, I haven't changed my e-mail address though, I've had it for years.. (2006) I went on this website recently, https://haveibeenpwned.com/ and found out my email and password were shared on the dark web on 3 occasions.
    • Most recently, I found out that when I went to this mutual acquaintances' house, I asked to use his wifi and charge my phone. I had a galaxy s7, the guy rooted it and installed oreo on it (an incompatible OS for newer versions of Samsung Galaxy phones of which mine is incompatible with) The hacking started up again. I found out that he was in cahoots with the other developers I had met when I got back from the military.
    • It's gotten so bad that they have some how managed to get into my home phone system and re-route my calls, hang up my phone and that's just what I know so far. I would call Samsung and be redirected to some cruise line. Or call a technician and get the number for hooters.

Needless to say I want this to end, I live with my Mother, and I'm just really worried this will escalate and I want my privacy back. I feel exposed. I have Mcafee but I feel like a little kid playing xbox with his brother who gives him the unplugged remote.

Recently I purchased a refurbished HP EliteBook 840 G1 from staples, It hasn't even been two weeks and strange things have happened. Mostly I called Mcafee but I can't trust the reps were the actual reps, they asked to remote control my laptop but couldn't do much. Its possible they installed some backdoor access to my laptop without my knowing. My issues with my PC are:

1. It's running at 100%CPU
    2. It doesn't let me attach USB hard-drives, windows recognizes that they are attached but I cant transfer files--I can only see them in the Driver utilities.
    3. My camera stopped working, I literally only used it to confirm my identity to get back onto facebook and linkedin which I was kicked off of after they changed my password and my phone number and my trusted friends.
    4. I tried downloading that windows resource developer thing but it said I was missing a file. Here are some screen shots but of course their not 100% CPU. I also included a screenshot of services under R in case anyone sees something like remote access turned on

Please Help PC at 100 percent cpu and professional hacker issues [​IMG]it doesn't let me download it. doesn't work when I try to do it

Please Help PC at 100 percent cpu and professional hacker issues df3f94df-c4b7-45ee-a6ea-cba488800315?upload=true.jpg

Please Help PC at 100 percent cpu and professional hacker issues [​IMG]

:)

TulioResende, Sep 3, 2018

2. CPU Stuck at 100 Percent Load Until Power Plan is Changed

My CPU automatically goes to 100 percent load at startup. This issue is resolved for a short time if I change my power plan to a different plan. After a few days my CPU goes back to 100 percent on the new power plan, causing me to switch to a new plan I
    haven't used before.

This issue is causing me to duplicate a plan I haven't used before multiple times, so that I can switch to them as the previous plans I use get "infected" by the 100% CPU issue.

Basically this is what happens:

Use plan 1 until CPU hits 100% >>> Switch to plan 2.

Use Plan 2 >>> Duplicate plan 3 for future use since I haven't used it yet.

Plan 2 stuck at 100% CPU >>> Switch to plan 3 duplicate.

Use Plan 3 duplicate >>> Duplicate plan 3 again, to switch to later.

I have tried to go to the advanced power options for each of the plans to "Restore plan defaults" but that button is greyed out, even if I select the link "Change settings that are currently unavailable".

If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

HybridClover, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Chronic 100 percent disk and CPU usage on older hardware

Dual Boot install promised to roommate for New Year on an eMachine t5234 w/ 2gb RAM and Athlon Dual Core 400 CPU, finding heavy and CPU usage at 100% constantly. Some of this seems to trace to communications for Mail app syncing (he likes the new Mail app) and all the reporting going back to MS. I also see the Maintenance app regularly in the mix. Can any of these be turned off or mitigated besides uninstalling Mail App?

HD tests Good, Disk Check normal, boot defragged and optimized with Puran.

Here are Resource Monitor screenies and specs:

EMACHWIN10.txt

This PC runs WIn7 fine so I wonder if this may be due to all the reporting and maintenance running instead of pretty low specs. Opinions or suggestions?

gregrocker, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Please Help PC at 100 percent cpu and professional hacker issues

100% CPU Usage after Windows 10 upgrade

Hello Aaron,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Most of the time, computers only use a small fraction of their CPU power. In fact, many computers use less than 5% of their CPU most of the time. When you open an application, play a video game, or encode media file, the CPU usage will rise or spike temporarily.
    Once the CPU intensive process completes, the CPU usage should once again drop down to lower level. Most applications will not use up more than 50% of your CPU for an extended period of time. However, some programs and system processes can use up a large amount
    of CPU without you even knowing it. This may happen if a program gets stuck in an infinite loop or encounters an unexpected error.

I suggest you to perform Safe mode and Clean boot procedures on the PC by following the steps below.

Step 1: I suggest you to boot your PC in Safe mode by following the steps from the link below and check if the issue is resolved.

Safe mode is a diagnostic mode that starts your computer with limited drivers necessary to run Windows. The words
    Safe Mode appear at the corners of your monitor to identify which Windows mode you are using.

Expand the options to boot into Safe Mode:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Reboot the PC to exit from Safe mode.

To know more about Safe mode, following is an article on
    Windows Startup Settings (including safe mode)
    (Applies to Windows 10 also):

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/windows-startup-settings-safe-mode

Step 2: If the issue persists, perform Clean boot on your PC by following the steps from the link below and check if the issue is resolved.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

I suggest you to perform clean boot by following the steps from the link below and check if the issue is resolved.

You can open the system configuration window in Windows 10:

a. Using run command.

• Press Windows Key + R keys on the Keyboard.
      • Type msconfig.msc and press Enter.

b. Using Cortana.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard and type msconfig.
      • Select the top most search result.
    Follow the steps from 3 under How to perform a clean boot
    for Windows 8.1 and Windows 8 from the link below (The steps for clean boot suggested in the link below for
    Windows 8/8.1 is applicable for Windows 10 as well):

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Disclaimer: Start the computer in normal mode refer the section,
    How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    from the link above.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

Please Help PC at 100 percent cpu and professional hacker issues

1. Please Help PC at 100 percent cpu and professional hacker issues - Similar Threads - Please Help 100

2. Disk 100 percent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk 100 percent: Disk 100 precent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-100-percent/0998ef7c-d8b1-4a49-8f10-ede79277eaba
  3. I need help svchost.exe use 100 percent of my cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help svchost.exe use 100 percent of my cpu: This causes a lot of lag on my PC I have no idea how to fix it I had tried clean boot virus scan nothing works. My laptop model asus tuf fx 505dt...
  4. I need help svchost.exe use 100 percent of my cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help svchost.exe use 100 percent of my cpu: This causes a lot of lag on my PC I have no idea how to fix it I had tried clean boot virus scan nothing works. My laptop model asus tuf fx 505dt...
  5. 100 percent CPU usage from nothing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100 percent CPU usage from nothing: Hello dear community,Recently I went through an issue with my CPU, everything I open, any software, is using 100% from its usage!I am not sure what could be the issue, as I have tried to detect the problem!I am more than sure, that most of you had this issue!I have an...
  6. 100 percent CPU usage from nothing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    100 percent CPU usage from nothing: Hello dear community,Recently I went through an issue with my CPU, everything I open, any software, is using 100% from its usage!I am not sure what could be the issue, as I have tried to detect the problem!I am more than sure, that most of you had this issue!I have an...
  7. 100 percent disk issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    100 percent disk issue: Split from this thread. Hi Carlo I have a very slow PC as well but my problem is that Windows is using 100% HDD all the time. I have added a screenshot of my problem. Please could you assist. I can't use the computer at the moment. This is a very frustrating problem....
  8. CPU usage at 100% at all times please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU usage at 100% at all times please help: [ATTACH] Task Manager shows that my CPU is at 100% at all times even factory reseting my windows and wiping all the data off of my drives didnt help. On a fresh windows install i still get 100% usage.If i End Task on the App with the highest CPU usage than another running...
  9. Stuck at 0 percent. Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at 0 percent. Please help!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/himanshu20898 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hj712x/stuck_at_0_percent_please_help/
  10. Windows 10 2004 issue with system interrupts at 100 percent cpu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2004 issue with system interrupts at 100 percent cpu: Since installing Window 10 release 2004, I constantly have to reboot desktop PC after system interrupt begins running at 100 percent cpu. Desktop is HP p6-2220t processor Intel Pentium G640 2.80Ghz, 8 GB ram, 64-bit os. Had no problems at all running build 1909. Any...