Windows 10: Please help pc doesnt work

Discus and support Please help pc doesnt work in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi My pc has stopped working.Whenever i turn my pc on my fans and lights are turning on bnut my mointer says no signal. I tried new cables and a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AadenAntola, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Please help pc doesnt work

Hi

My pc has stopped working.Whenever i turn my pc on my fans and lights are turning on bnut my mointer says no signal.

I tried new cables and a new mointer my mointer is working fine

I took out my ram cleaned it and it still does not work

What do i do?

:)

AadenAntola, Apr 14, 2021
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Apr 14, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Please help pc doesnt work

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Please help pc doesnt work

1. Please help pc doesnt work - Similar Threads - Please help doesnt

2. PC Turns on but doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Turns on but doesnt work: My PC, predator orix 9000, Turns on, lights up, makes sounds, but doesnt work or react, Once IT Worker And IT got me to BIOS And IT set time to 3 years ago, i Checker cable, And everything, but Now i didnt know what to do, becouse None IT technic companies Are open, anyone...
  3. PC Turns on but doesnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Turns on but doesnt work: My PC, predator orix 9000, Turns on, lights up, makes sounds, but doesnt work or react, Once IT Worker And IT got me to BIOS And IT set time to 3 years ago, i Checker cable, And everything, but Now i didnt know what to do, becouse None IT technic companies Are open, anyone...
  4. The mouse of the pc doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The mouse of the pc doesnt work: Hello if you see this, please help me.the problem I am having is that my computer mouse doesn't work. My mouse is right connected to the computer like a flip computer. It was working fine yesterday and randomly the mouse doesn't work and the just like froze. Is there any way...
  5. The mouse of the pc doesnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The mouse of the pc doesnt work: Hello if you see this, please help me.the problem I am having is that my computer mouse doesn't work. My mouse is right connected to the computer like a flip computer. It was working fine yesterday and randomly the mouse doesn't work and the just like froze. Is there any way...
  6. Please Help Me - Windows Doesnt Work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Help Me - Windows Doesnt Work: Every person has a right to be angry. Right now, I am very, very pissed off. Prior to this, I actually fixed my pc. After grueling hours of trial and error, I managed to get my pc to do a repair.Hours later, I post on Microsoft forums, because my display drivers are causing...
  7. my pc doesnt work PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my pc doesnt work PLS HELP: so my pc before this was ok but now it doesnt the problem is that whenever the pc is on what i see is the microsoft 10 logo start up but then it has a blue screen with the loading circle and it says microsoft is aout repairing pls do not close the pc and then when it is on...
  8. webcam doesnt work PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    webcam doesnt work PLEASE HELP: So i bought a webcam for my pc a few months ago and mostly it works fine but sometimes it just stops working at all like it gets recognized as a camera i can select it but it just shows nothing it shows black i literally got a test in 2 hours and i need a camera for it...
  9. Resetting PC doesnt work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Resetting PC doesnt work: So im trying to factory reset an older alienware gaming computer, I go through all the right settings and when I initiate the reset, it says its restarting, then the screen goes away and doesnt come back, even though the pc is on, I force shut it down and turned it back on...
  10. Our scanners in bank doesnt work, please help !!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Our scanners in bank doesnt work, please help !!!: Hello to Everybody I'm a business analyst in a bank and my problem is that the scanner devices on our mapples don't work on the local side within our banking application which runs on i.e 11 browser where as scanners on pc work successfully. That problem occurs when we...