Windows 10: Please help, Photos that I deleted still show on other devices like streaming media players...

Discus and support Please help, Photos that I deleted still show on other devices like streaming media players... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please help, Photos that I deleted from everywhere I can think of within PC, as well as never shared in the first place are still showing up thru all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SPRICE2, Dec 16, 2018.

1. SPRICE2 Win User

Please help, Photos that I deleted still show on other devices like streaming media players...

Please help, Photos that I deleted from everywhere I can think of within PC, as well as never shared in the first place are still showing up thru all my streamin media players on both my samsung and roku tv's. How can I get this to stop? How is is even possible to see those thru my tv's when they do not even exsist on my PC??

:)

SPRICE2, Dec 16, 2018
  2. donkey Win User

Media streaming problems

Since I got the upgrade to Windows 10, Media player has been at best quirky at worse totally useless. Originally I could stream media to my televisions but any editing I did in media player was not reflected in the DLNA client on the TV, for example genres that had been deleted or changed still appeared in the list. I tried deleting the media player database with no change, I reinstalled media player and now I cant stream anything at all. The server shows up on my TV with the proper categories but the list is always empty. I have turned on streaming, shared the files and added them to the media player database. Since the primary reason for this PC is to stream media to TVs in my house I am very disappointed, is there anyone who might have another idea that I haven't tried ?

donkey, Dec 16, 2018
  3. deleting podcasts from my mp3 on win 10 media player

Hi Ernie,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with not able to delete files from mp3 player using Windows Media player. We will certainly help you.

This issue might occur when the Mp3 file is broken or when it is not compatible with the Windows Media Player or other media players.

Firstly, I would suggest you to open Media player and try to refresh the device and try deleting the songs.

Method 2: Run Windows Media Player Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run Windows Media Player Troubleshooter. Follow the below steps to run Windows Media Player:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Settings.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

For information about how to reset your device, see the documentation that came with your device.

Method 2: If the above steps do not help, you may try to delete music files directly from the mp3 player, follow the steps below:

To delete music files using the computer, follow these steps:

1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer.

2. Select Open device to view files using Windows Explorer on initial connection.

3. Locate the folder where your music files are stored.

4. Right click and select delete the music files or folder.

Let us know the results. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Please help, Photos that I deleted still show on other devices like streaming media players...

Nokia 6303 restart after deleting photo + media player problems.

Photo Problem: When you opened the picture and then deleted it , the picture was still in memory and when the menu tried to go back one step the picture was no longer there so reset the phone. Bug? Don't know, I would suggest that if you want to delete
    files do so in list view not whilst viewing the file you want to delete. If you tried to do this in windows it would give you an error messaeg something like "this file is in use"

Media PLayer Problem: This could be down to Software, it could also be down to a memory card read error.

Try taking card out and using a memory card reader check that all files are readable. If one of the files is corrupt the media player may be trying to look for files to add to playlist and when it gets to the corrupt one bombs out.

Gadget

Message Edited by gadgetdude on 05-Jun-2009 03:48 PM

gadgetdude---01, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Please help, Photos that I deleted still show on other devices like streaming media players...

1. Please help, Photos that I deleted still show on other devices like streaming media players... - Similar Threads - Please help Photos

2. Please help! It shows like this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help! It shows like this: Please help! It shows like this I don't know what to do. Please look at the photo in this link :- https://drive.google.com/file/d/10klrAJYZFfPFdbMs058mcLFO5peAXGrn/view?usp=drive_link I tried to upload the photo to this but it saying something went wrong so please look at the...
  3. Please help! It shows like this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help! It shows like this: Please help! It shows like this I don't know what to do. Please look at the photo in this link :- https://drive.google.com/file/d/10klrAJYZFfPFdbMs058mcLFO5peAXGrn/view?usp=drive_link I tried to upload the photo to this but it saying something went wrong so please look at the...
  4. Please help! It shows like this

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I deleted the Photos App. Please help.

I deleted the Photos App. Please help.: I deleted the Photos App from Windows 10 as per instructions on this web page and now my computer is having issues booting back up when it goes to sleep. I have had to unplug the computer to get it to totally shut down, then turn it back on. What can I do? Please help....
  6. Windows Media Player Streaming Not Responding

Windows Media Player Streaming Not Responding: Hello: Recently I have had trouble with WMP Streaming not responding. All other parts of WMP work fine. When I try to enable other streaming options, view discovered devices, allow all devices on the home network to stream then click OK the Windows streaming function it...
  7. Cant enable media streaming on Media Player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant enable media streaming on Media Player: Windows 10 pro v.1909 - When I try to turn on media streaming nothing happens - still says streaming not turned on- Have tied pretty much everything - Uninstalled and reinstalled media player 12 - checked all services are running - checked group policy for prevent streaming...
  8. Windows Media Player Streaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player Streaming: Using Windows 10, I have Windows Media Player in my Start Up menu so my Surface will act as a Media Server as soon as it boots. However streaming does not always start when WMP loads. I have to turn it on manually. Is there a way to automatically start streaming when it...
  9. media player streaming on network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    media player streaming on network: playing content from media player on home network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-streaming-on-network/397644e7-cd42-411a-9106-28a7d8e51971
  10. media player photos slide show speed

in Windows 10 Customization
    media player photos slide show speed: I have been trying to change the speed of photos in media player but when I move the slider it just goes back to the default time and does not change the speed....