Windows 10: Please help recovery key windows

Discus and support Please help recovery key windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I really need your help. On my Windows 10 DELL laptop I only see a blue screen with the request to enter a recovery key. My mother clicked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/singhclgn, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Please help recovery key windows

Hi Guys,

I really need your help.

On my Windows 10 DELL laptop I only see a blue screen with the request to enter a recovery key.

My mother clicked something ...?

So my question: Where can I find this key or how can I bypass the system without losing my data on the laptop?

I already looked After tue key in my Microsoft Account and tryed some things in the cmd like: masage-bse -protector etc ..

I ask for help!

submitted by /u/singhclgn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/singhclgn, Sep 30, 2020

2. one key recovery

Hi Nawaxx,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to download and install the latest software for ‘One Key Recovery’ from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, uninstall the software and install it in compatibility mode by following the steps below:

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the driver and click on properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for Run in Compatibility mode.
    • Select Windows 8 from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Install the driver software.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Can anyone give me the reset recovery key for windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

A quick question before we proceed:

Are you referring to the Recovery key for BitLocker or the key that needed for resetting Windows Phone?

If you are referring to the Reset Key that is needed for Windows Recovery, then I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Go to account.microsoft.com/devices.
    • Next to the phone you no longer own, click I don't own this phone anymore.
    • Select “I’m ready to remove my phone “check box, note the
      recovery key, and then click Remove. The recovery key will display on the page and will also be emailed to you.
    • When you're certain that you have your recovery key saved, select “I’ve kept a copy of the recovery key “ check box, and then click Okay.
    • Forward the recovery key email to your phone recipient.
    Your phone is no longer listed on account.microsoft.com/devices, and you can remove Reset Protection during phone setup using recovery key option.

If you are referring to reset key for BitLocker, then I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/find-my-bitlocker-recovery-key

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Please help recovery key windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Please help recovery key windows

1. Please help recovery key windows - Similar Threads - Please help recovery

2. Imergency help please bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Imergency help please bitlocker recovery key: Hi i cant get acsess my bitlocker recovery key becouse of login acount proplem to my microsoft acount. Microsoft want to Send a verifikation code to phone as SMS .I have no longer acsess that number and dont want to wait a mounth to send a code to new phone number to as SMS...
  3. Imergency help please bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Imergency help please bitlocker recovery key: Hi i cant get acsess my bitlocker recovery key becouse of login acount proplem to my microsoft acount. Microsoft want to Send a verifikation code to phone as SMS .I have no longer acsess that number and dont want to wait a mounth to send a code to new phone number to as SMS...
  4. Account recovery, please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account recovery, please help!: Hello! Couple of days ago my account got hacked, the hacker changed the email and the password and i cant log in into my account anymore. I already talked to an agent and she said i will get a response in 24 to 72 hours, but its been almost 72 hours. Can i ever recover my...
  5. Account recovery, please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account recovery, please help!: Hello! Couple of days ago my account got hacked, the hacker changed the email and the password and i cant log in into my account anymore. I already talked to an agent and she said i will get a response in 24 to 72 hours, but its been almost 72 hours. Can i ever recover my...
  6. Recovery key - help needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery key - help needed: Yesterday my laptop asked me to enter my recovery key. After searching for quite a long time I found it in my microsoft account in ‚devices‘ at least I am pretty sure that it was there.After that I could unlock my device and do my usual work.Today as I wanted to turn on my...
  7. Recovery key - help needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery key - help needed: Yesterday my laptop asked me to enter my recovery key. After searching for quite a long time I found it in my microsoft account in ‚devices‘ at least I am pretty sure that it was there.After that I could unlock my device and do my usual work.Today as I wanted to turn on my...
  8. Please Help! I don’t have a recovery key for BitLocker recovery.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help! I don’t have a recovery key for BitLocker recovery.: I have no access to my computer. Please Help. I checked any my computer says no issues found. I logged into my Microsoft account and there is no key. submitted by /u/ForcefulSam [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows password recovery PLEASE HELP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows password recovery PLEASE HELP: PLEASE HELP asap i'm actually in a very need of help regarding this problem i have my laptop linked with a Microsoft account that i don't have an access to anymore and there are no ways to recover the account as i lost everything , im trying to go to the troubleshoot and...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Recovery *Please Help*

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Recovery *Please Help*: Hello Kind Person, I inadvertently reformatted the E drive on my computer and it removed an approximately 21 Mb file called "System" and now my computer is telling me that I do not have an Operating System. Is there a way to recover this file and restore my Windows 10 Pro...